• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As a really big FNAF fan who was skeptical of Sister Location, I'm VERY pleasantly surprised by it. Scott really took criticism into account to deliver something fresh. Kudos to the man.
I am the only one that, while listening to this theme. Was reminded of the theme of The Thing?
Like, they aren't completely similar, but they both give this sensation of something who look like us, but isn't like us...
Or maybe I just look too much on those thing.
Anyway, this music is GREAT like Exotic Butters.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I've been attempting the same GTA V mission for a ****ing hour already.
This is worse than the train in San Andreas.
"SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED! DRINK IT IIIIIIIN"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOLY **** WHAT?!?!
DID THEY JUST DO A ANIME PARODY WITH ACTUAL JAPANESE ANIMATION?!?!
That's it, Gumball is the best show of 2016.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HOLY **** WHAT?!?!
DID THEY JUST DO A ANIME PARODY WITH ACTUAL JAPANESE ANIMATION?!?!
That's it, Gumball is the best show of 2016.
This is quite old, actually, by a few months.

It's still an amazing show though. No denying that. I love the show's humour.

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Fun Fact: On the 3DS version (maybe the Wii U too, haven't tested), if Mario or Dr. Mario 2-frame someone's recovery with their default side-b, the character will be hanging from the ledge reversed, with their body partially in the stage and holding onto air. This reverts back to normal when the character on the ledge does anything.

This is easiest to do on :rosalina: as her head pops above the stage slightly during her up-b.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ahh 2 am.... this is the time when things get interesting:demon:

Or at least things used to get interesting:glare:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Surprised no one has been talking about it much, but the new CoroCoro scans are out, revealing some new Sun and Moon information, most notably the Type: Null secret promised from last month.

Type: Null's evolution, Silvadi. When Type: Null grows to trust its trainer, it breaks its mask and evolves. It's ability is AR System, an ability that changes its type based on the "Memory" item. It also gains a new attack called Multi Attack, which is similar to Judgement its type changes based on the held item, but in Silvady's case, "Memory" is the deciding item instead of the plates.

Personal note: Silvadi looks amazing! Definitely one of favorite Alola Pokemon thus far. It looks pretty majestic without that mask. I'm sure to put one on my team, especially for that Arceus-like ability.

Jangmo'o evolves into Jarango and then Jararango. Both are Dragon/Fighting-types. They can learn Sky Uppercut.

Personal note: They both look good. I prefer the middle-stage at the moment, while the final evolution will take some getting used to. They might go on my team if I need room.

Alola Grimer can be seen around the top right corner. Another Trial Captain has also been confirmed. It's Ilima. She can be seen around the bottom center next to Hau. She is also the first Trial Captain in the game. The first city in the game is also confirmed to be named "Hauori City."

New scan for the Sun and Moon anime confirms the school Ash will attend is run by Professor Oak's cousin, Samson Oak. Additionally, Pikachu's rival will be Sophocles's Togedemaru.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Surprised no one has been talking about it much, but the new CoroCoro scans are out, revealing some new Sun and Moon information, most notably the Type: Null secret promised from last month.

Type: Null's evolution, Silvadi. When Type: Null grows to trust its trainer, it breaks its mask and evolves. It's ability is AR System, an ability that changes its type based on the "Memory" item. It also gains a new attack called Multi Attack, which is similar to Judgement its type changes based on the held item, but in Silvady's case, "Memory" is the deciding item instead of the plates.

Personal note: Silvadi looks amazing! Definitely one of favorite Alola Pokemon thus far. It looks pretty majestic without that mask. I'm sure to put one on my team, especially for that Arceus-like ability.

Jangmo'o evolves into Jarango and then Jararango. Both are Dragon/Fighting-types. They can learn Sky Uppercut.

Personal note: They both look good. I prefer the middle-stage at the moment, while the final evolution will take some getting used to. They might go on my team if I need room.

Alola Grimer can be seen around the top right corner. Another Trial Captain has also been confirmed. It's Ilima. She can be seen around the bottom center next to Hau. She is also the first Trial Captain in the game. The first city in the game is also confirmed to be named "Hauori City."

New scan for the Sun and Moon anime confirms the school Ash will attend is run by Professor Oak's cousin, Samson Oak. Additionally, Pikachu's rival will be Sophocles's Togedemaru.
Maybe some people don't want to get spoiled.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I have make a Youtube account.
I don't know if I will use it alot, but I will atleast post some comment here and there.
Also save history, save videos you would like, and sub channels you lije as well. Just mind the sub purge, once you sub a lot of channels you will notice sone channels that are mostly subbed by you a while ago will went unsubbed.

I'm on a two-week vacation right now. A number of Hindu festivals happen in October, so this basically the Indian holiday season.

I've been busy with Japanese during this time.
FalKoopa FalKoopa
Remember months ago where I said 龜 is hard to write 龜? Well the Chinese character that has the most stroke is this:

Sorry for transparent… I found it on Wikipedia…
Japanese kanji with most stroke is more disturbing:

Pronounce "Taito"

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Sun and Moon trailer is out! It reveals the English names for the Pokemon revealed in CoroCoro yesterday, as well as a few new evolutions and two Trainers: one of which is another Kahuna.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Can't wait to use Kommo-o, Dragon/Fighting is such a cool typing. Also we have two pokemon now that stop priority moves, thats crazy.
Dragon/Fighting may be a good offensive typing, but in terms of defense, a 4x weakness against Fairy-type attacks is not a good sign. Soundproof may be useful for stopping Mega Gardevoir's Pixilate boosted Hyper Voice, but there isn't anything in Kommo-o's arsenal that can protect it from Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, and Play Rough.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I'm actually pretty sure that I have seen Tsareena or something similar before.
Other things are cool and I absolutely love the new groovier Muk. (Muk's new groove if you may.)

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Kommo-o might be a slower dragon type, and if it is, hopefully it gets access to Dragon Dance. And if it gets to learn Poison Jab, like other Dragon types (Garchomp, Haxorus) it might be able to deal with fairies in certain situations.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Kommo-o might be a slower dragon type, and if it is, hopefully it gets access to Dragon Dance. And if it gets to learn Poison Jab, like other Dragon types (Garchomp, Haxorus) it might be able to deal with fairies in certain situations.
I have speculated Kommo-o to be the 7th generation's pseudo-legendary, with a base stat spread like the following...

Kommo-o
HP: 100
Attack: 160
Defense: 100
SP ATK: 85
SP DEF: 95
Speed: 60
Total: 600

It would hit hard, but the high attack power would be offset by a rather low base speed stat. I have utilized a damage calculator to see how a base stat spread like the one above would work out, and I have spotted some Pokemon who are not Fairy-types that can take it down with a single hit with the right attacks and conditions; examples include Mega Pidgeot, Alakazam, Swellow, Mega Salamence, and Staraptor.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I love psychedelic Alolan Muk. :p Sheenee is pretty cute too.

FalKoopa FalKoopa
Remember months ago where I said 龜 is hard to write 龜? Well the Chinese character that has the most stroke is this:

Sorry for transparent… I found it on Wikipedia…
Japanese kanji with most stroke is more disturbing:

Pronounce "Taito"
Oh god that Chinese character. How does one remember the stroke order for that one? >_> Although, thankfully the part outside the 辶 radical is mostly symmetrical, only with 月 on the left and刂 on the right.
For the Japanese one, it's harder to write, but I think it is easier to remember - It is cloud (雲) and dragon (龍) written 3 times each.

Speaking of this, I've crossed the 1000 Kanji mark, which is a big deal for me, as last time I had given up at just ~150.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you realize it's Friday
*Insert JoJo Friday Meme here*
Anyway, it's the week-end, and I don't know if I will write anything at all! :D
Life is cruel.:132:
Beside that, how ya going here? Me, I watched alot of Dead Space.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I love psychedelic Alolan Muk. :p Sheenee is pretty cute too.

Oh god that Chinese character. How does one remember the stroke order for that one? >_> Although, thankfully the part outside the 辶 radical is mostly symmetrical, only with 月 on the left and刂 on the right.
For the Japanese one, it's harder to write, but I think it is easier to remember - It is cloud (雲) and dragon (龍) written 3 times each.

Speaking of this, I've crossed the 1000 Kanji mark, which is a big deal for me, as last time I had given up at just ~150.
I know right? Obviously that character is extremely rare to use in modern day.
That 辶 (足)is it's "base", when you need to find the character but don't know how to pronounce it. Knowing each character's base helps a lot.

Keep trying, remembering those can be a pain…

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I know right? Obviously that character is extremely rare to use in modern day.
That 辶 (足)is it's "base", when you need to find the character but don't know how to pronounce it. Knowing each character's base helps a lot.

Keep trying, remembering those can be a pain…
I know, it's the "movement" radical. It's a pretty common one - 迫遠込進返 etc.

I'm using the mnemonic method, make a short story about the character based on the components. It has worked well so far.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK so.
I'm trying to find a name for one of the arc of my story, but I don't know what to choose.
To put in context, the arc in question is heavily inspired by Metroid and Dead Space. So I am trying to find a name with the theme of "cold, "space" and the name sound that it could for a arc where the main theme are aline and horror.
So, if anyone can help me by any hazard, give me some suggestion and I will be very happy to see what idea you have in mind!
Meanwhile, I will try to find some idea by myself, but I'm really curious and open to any idea.
On those word, have a great night!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
OK so.
I'm trying to find a name for one of the arc of my story, but I don't know what to choose.
To put in context, the arc in question is heavily inspired by Metroid and Dead Space. So I am trying to find a name with the theme of "cold, "space" and the name sound that it could for a arc where the main theme are aline and horror.
So, if anyone can help me by any hazard, give me some suggestion and I will be very happy to see what idea you have in mind!
Meanwhile, I will try to find some idea by myself, but I'm really curious and open to any idea.
On those word, have a great night!
Use one of the space words - (Cosmic, Astro, Extraterrestrial, Exoplanet, Interstellar, Interplanetary) - and one of the horror words (phobia, horror, terror, fear, dread). Like "Extraterrestrial Terrors".

(Also, "hasard" means chance in French, but it only means "danger" in English.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Top Bottom