• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have make a Youtube account.
I don't know if I will use it alot, but I will atleast post some comment here and there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Doesn't a YouTube account automatically come with a Google account though?
Yup, and it's as bad as it sound.
By that, you are forced to change the name of your Google account so that nobody can see your true name.
Good job Youtube, good job.:4samus:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By that, you are forced to change the name of your Google account so that nobody can see your true name.
I know, my YouTube comments show my real name. I don't like it, but I don't care that much.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why didn't you use a throwaway e-mail that you don't use as your real e-mail?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know, my YouTube comments show my real name. I don't like it, but I don't care that much.
Again Youtube do make thing worse every time they try to make something new.
Yare yare daze.:4ryu:
Why didn't you use a throwaway e-mail that you don't use as your real e-mail?
I didn't think of that.
But hey, like I said, this account won't be used alot. So I don't really care.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Granted I did post a video a few months ago, but personally I mostly use my Youtube account so I can make music playlists and keep better track of channels I watch/respect.

Youtube comment sections are generally cancerous but it can be fun to post on smaller channels that are less drama-related.

Doesn't a YouTube account automatically come with a Google account though?
I hated when they did that as I signed up back in 2009 with an email from a different site. It's an organizational mess in my head to try and figure out what is connected to what.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have finished the first part of Stardust Crusader!
Maaaan, there is so many thing going on. The beginning was kinda slow but after that, it's HOLY **** moment after HS moment.
Really, JoJo is da best thing in ZA WARUDO!:4wario2:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If you go to YouTube settngs, and "create a new channel", you can create a separate channel that is attached to your Google account, but doesn't show your real name, that you can use for anything you like on YouTube. Once it's created, you can switch back and forth between that and your "main" account, to access stuff like subscriptions that you might have there, without needing to log out and in again.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Saying that Skill Link is the only thing that saves Heracross from being pointless isn't necessarily true. The extra stat boosts that Mega Heracross can be helpful; it just depends on the scenario.
The thing is, Mega Heracross isn't necessarily stronger than normal Heracross, especially when the Guts ability is involved. With Guts, normal Heracross hits harder than Mega Heracross (and has a higher base speed), but having to resort to Megahorn and Stone Edge for its Bug-type and Rock-type coverage can be inconvenient with their shaky accuracy (85% and 80% respectively). Mega Heracross may not get the Guts treatment, but having a guaranteed 5 hits with Pin Missile and Rock Blast (both of which have better accuracy than Megahorn) makes up for that drawback.

I don't think any Megas are "pointless", yes, its obvious that there are Pokemon used mainly for their abilities (Nidoking, Azumarill, Serperior, Megas, etc.) or a period of time, Mega Alakazam was becoming more prominent, and regular life orb Zam was popular. The meta is always changing, and you don't really know what Pokemon will start being used more for whatever reason (to counter or check certain threats, for gimmicks like Gothitelle, or just simply because people want to experiment) For instance, Amoonguss and Tangrowth are unfortunately in OU because the metagame is leaning more towards stall :/
And for Aerodactyl, its usually better to have a Mega Aerodactyl than just a CB Aero. Yeah, Choice items can boost stats more than a Mega evolution, but if Choice Band Aero would pack a bigger punch most of the time, then it would be at least in the same tier and usage as Mega Aerodactyl in UU. Regular Aero is RU lol. Choiced items are good, but their disadvantage is you can only use one move.
Pretty much every Mega form of a Pokemon is better and used more than its regular form. I'm not saying that regular forms can't work, but usually Megas are better... and since Megas are so standard now, you're technically at an disadvantage without a mega. But its not impossible. For some Pokemon, it may be better to hold a regular item instead of a mega stone for certain situations, teams, and of course to mix it up. Certain pokemon like Alakazam, Life Orb or Sash can be useful, and so can its Mega form. Trace could come in handy. Again, it just depends on the scenario.
No mega is truly "pointless" in my eyes; sure there may be gimmicks and only a few reasons why they're used, but thats how it goes in Pokemon. Its like Smash; you make whatever works to work.
I can pretty much say that in a competitive match, you're pretty much making a stupid move by using Mega Latias or Mega Latios. Soul Dew is superior in every way, and even when that item is banned, Life Orb boosts would still hit harder.

In the case of Mega Alakazam, you'd have to hope that it Traces the Sheer Force ability. And even then, Dazzling Gleam doesn't get the Sheer Force treatment, due to its lack of secondary effects.

As for Aerodactyl, if only it could learn Head Smash and/or Brave Bird. If it got either one of those attacks, then Mega Aerodactyl would be more usable. On the other hand, the recoil damage penalty that both of those attacks have could prove to be fatal without the Rock Head ability, especially when talking about Head Smash's 1/2 recoil damage penalty.

Anyway, I'm simply saying that while some Pokemon do benefit from having mega evolutions, some of them do just fine without mega evolving, simply because they have better options to choose from.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I dislike Google account.
I don't know why, even. I think that I don't like it because I was forced to do it, when I got an actual smartphone this summer. (Yes, I actually have avoided getting a smartphone for quite long for no particular reason.) I was a little upset when I couldn't even open my browser without making a google account first. I didn't see a way to get past the creation screen, so it was either well hidden or nonexistent.
Also, I dislike the fact that you can not make an Youtube account without a gmail just because that is what google has decided. (Or is it possible?)

D

Deleted member

Also, I dislike the fact that you can not make an Youtube account without a gmail just because that is what google has decided. (Or is it possible?)
Nope, not anymore. It's been linked to Gmail for a while now.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The thing with YouTube's Google link nonsense is that I actually have use for Gmail, Google Drive, etc.

I know YouTube has a way to change your username even when linked to Google, but I don't remember how.

...I'm helping!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My Gamepad is pretty much dead. The range at which it can connect to the Wii U has been gradually decreasing over time and now it can only connect and stay connected so long as it's no further than a foot away.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I finished Stardust Crusader.

Man, I tough it was Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusader. Not Jojo Sad Adventure: Feeldust Crysader.
God damn it DIO. :C

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Man, I tough it was Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusader. Not Jojo Sad Adventure: Feeldust Crysader.
If only everyone got on the last train home ;_;

Avdol's death still hits me hard. In the blink of an eye, he was gone. I just couldn't believe it at the time.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If only everyone got on the last train home ;_;

Avdol's death still hits me hard. In the blink of an eye, he was gone. I just couldn't believe it at the time.
Kakoyin's death was for me the hardest to see.
Even tough I already that he would die. When I saw the scene, I just feeled so bad since he basically get Zeppel'Owned. (A term that I created when a character very close to the main protagonist get killed after we learned his tragic past, being a very likeable character and get killed when we least expected but offer something important to our heroes to defeat the bad guys)
No really, he didn't deserve to die. :C Iggy and Avdol's death were also pretty sad to me, but Kakoyin...
Tough, a little funny point that I just see, is that Vanilla Ice was a better hero killer than DIO.
That's actually funny when you think about it.

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Why am I purple all of a sudden!!??

Well, I guess it has something to do with me being Pranked!, but would someone care to explain how pranks work?
And more importantly, WHO DARES TO PRANK ME?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why am I purple all of a sudden!!??

Well, I guess it has something to do with me being Pranked!, but would someone care to explain how pranks work?
And more importantly, WHO DARES TO PRANK ME?
It means somebody with Premium has decided to "prank" you (the ability to prank normal users is one of the perks of Premium status). All it means is that you get a fancy pink name, and a "Pranked!" title. Nothing more.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Nah, screw Vanilla Ice. He took more people with him. But those last few fights were great though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, screw Vanilla Ice. He took more people with him. But those last few fights were great though.
Yeah, screw him too. (I actually remarked in my previous post that he was a better hero killer than DIO. Atleast in Part 3, since, you-know-what happen in Part 1...
And the fight were awesome of course, it's Jojo after all. It's always awesome! Or weird, or sad, or all of them combined.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Oh, yeah, I finished StarDust Crusaders a few days ago as well.
Advol's and Iggy's death hit me the hardest at first, but Kakyoin's death has been on my mind and each time I think of it, his death hurts a little bit more. He was my favorite character in that arc, after all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, yeah, I finished StarDust Crusaders a few days ago as well.
Advol's and Iggy's death hit me the hardest at first, but Kakyoin's death has been on my mind and each time I think of it, his death hurts a little bit more. He was my favorite character in that arc, after all.
It's always the best that go first.
I'm surprised honestly that they didn't kill Joseph, I mean, since we saw his soul at a moment, he is basically the luckiest person on Earth to survive DIO's absorbation and the knife he had in his throat.
Tough, we are speaking of the man who defeated a physical god by pure luck. So, it's actually in-character

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I got a new Motorola phone. I've decided to keep my urge to mod it on the side. I don't want it to bite the dust like my previous phone.

Motorola's acquisition by Lenovo had me in doubt but their quality hasn't decreased thankfully.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , didn't you say that you will prank me once my previous prank expired?:glare:
Or do you have something else in mind?:smirk:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My premium expired today. It was fun when i first got it... so i'll never forget it. How is everyone? The weekend starts for me now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My premium expired today. It was fun when i first got it... so i'll never forget it. How is everyone? The weekend starts for me now.
AH! NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!...
I miss my premium. :C
Also, I am good, I have been doing some "thing" on Youtube and DevienART that I don't really want to talk.
And my holiday will finish in 2 days. :<
God Damnit, I hate life.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey there Blue. :)

I'm pretty good. Caught up with the Pokémon Generations episodes and was about to head to sleep.

-----------

Episode 6 was pretty good. It explained the backstory of the legendary beasts, and there animation was a step up from the last two episodes as well.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So DQVII had been really easy. That was until I faced the Envoy. Seriously, it can put your entire party to sleep and deal large amounts of damage to your entire party all in one turn. Even worse is it can prevent characters from casting magic, so tough luck if you want to heal or ressurect a fallen ally. My first attempt was mostly me watching my party being killed while I could do nothing about it.

EDIT: The next boss after is literally no better. Sure there's no status ailments but he can deal obscene amounts of damage to the entire party, TWICE IN ONE TURN. Not to mention the unholy stats. He's thankfully slower than my main healer but my strongest character can barely put a dent in.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So DQVII had been really easy. That was until I faced the Envoy. Seriously, it can put your entire party to sleep and deal large amounts of damage to your entire party all in one turn. Even worse is it can prevent characters from casting magic, so tough luck if you want to heal or ressurect a fallen ally. My first attempt was mostly me watching my party being killed while I could do nothing about it.

EDIT: The next boss after is literally no better. Sure there's no status ailments but he can deal obscene amounts of damage to the entire party, TWICE IN ONE TURN. Not to mention the unholy stats. He's thankfully slower than my main healer but my strongest character can barely put a dent in.
That's the trouble with certain RPG titles. You could max out the levels of your party members and "still" get nowhere. This is especially true in Puzzle & Dragons, where even a team that's composed of level 99 monsters won't get you anywhere if you're still dealing minimal damage, and the enemies can wipe you out in a matter of seconds.

It's stuff like that which often keeps me away from RPG titles (except Pokemon).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Miguel is in Tekken 7 now. He's not one of my mains, but it's cool to see him back.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I just remember that I writted this.
Episode

Season 1:

Prologue

Episode 1: Welcome to your new job! - The Bunny Killer -

Episode 2: The Accident – The Wolf Man -

Episode 3: Survive the Night – The Bloody Mary -

Episode 4: The Hidden Truth – Jack the Ripper -

Episode 5: The Final Hours – When the Sun Rise -

Season 2:

Prologue – Urban Legend -

Episode 1: Return to the Nightmare – The Beast -

Episode 2: A New Threat – The Monster -

Episode 3: Memory of the Past – The Ghost -

Episode 4: The Green Man – The Legend -

Episode 5: The Final Night – The Killer -

Epilogue – A New Day -

Others:

Bonus 1: Joketrap Past – One Bad Day -

Bonus 2: Happy Birthday! - A New Dawn -
For those who don't know, it's the "Episode" (Or rather, chapter, but episode sound better for me) of my FNAF "parody".
And seeing this make me remember that I have to finish it.
And with Sister Location, it will be good time to go back.
The thing, is that Scott have now used some story element that I had invented myself, so for not having some people saying "YU C0P13D SEESTAR LUCOATION U HURSE!!!!", I feel like I will need to change some point. (And add others too)

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That's Dragon Quest for you.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's the trouble with certain RPG titles. You could max out the levels of your party members and "still" get nowhere. This is especially true in Puzzle & Dragons, where even a team that's composed of level 99 monsters won't get you anywhere if you're still dealing minimal damage, and the enemies can wipe you out in a matter of seconds.

It's stuff like that which often keeps me away from RPG titles (except Pokemon).
Puzzles and Dragons sounds dumb then. Unless you're meant to really think in those battles? I haven't played it so I'm just going off what you're saying.
My characters certainly aren't maxed out. They have mastered some vocations but that's it.
Really if you're characters aren't basically unstoppable when maxed out something's up. Unless you're going after a superboss. If they're easy after maxing out everything, something's up.
If my characters were much stronger though and I was still having the same troubles, I'd be really frustrated. What's annoying here though, is the sudden difficulty spike. No previous boss has given me any trouble and then the current bosses are relative superbosses.
That's Dragon Quest for you.
The ridiculous bosses or the difficulty spikes?
If these bosses came after a gradual difficulty increase, it wouldn't be so bad. Coming after numerous easy bosses though is just a slap in the face.

I think for the current boss, I'll either need to strengthen my characters or find some way with effectively dealing with the boss's spells. I can get Maribel to multiheal before the boss acts but keeping everyone alive pretty much comes down to luck. Maybe I should get someone else to learn multiheal and kazing as well? Though that would be quite a grind mastering vocations.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I remember finishing Stardust Crusaders over the summer a year ago.
I refuse to listen to Last Train Home, no matter what the circumstances.
Also, it feels like a lot more than a month since I got pranked.....not complaining though, I like having the name stand out.
Ha, STAND out!
LTH depresses me.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember finishing Stardust Crusaders over the summer a year ago.
I refuse to listen to Last Train Home, no matter what the circumstances.
Also, it feels like a lot more than a month since I got pranked.....not complaining though, I like having the name stand out.
Ha, STAND out!
LTH depresses me.
That's a shame but it's understandable.
I quite like Last Train Home and have found myself listening to it over and over again.

On an unrelated note, TBH6 ads are hilarious.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Puzzles and Dragons sounds dumb then. Unless you're meant to really think in those battles? I haven't played it so I'm just going off what you're saying.
My characters certainly aren't maxed out. They have mastered some vocations but that's it.
Really if you're characters aren't basically unstoppable when maxed out something's up. Unless you're going after a superboss. If they're easy after maxing out everything, something's up.
If my characters were much stronger though and I was still having the same troubles, I'd be really frustrated. What's annoying here though, is the sudden difficulty spike. No previous boss has given me any trouble and then the current bosses are relative superbosses.

The ridiculous bosses or the difficulty spikes?
If these bosses came after a gradual difficulty increase, it wouldn't be so bad. Coming after numerous easy bosses though is just a slap in the face.

I think for the current boss, I'll either need to strengthen my characters or find some way with effectively dealing with the boss's spells. I can get Maribel to multiheal before the boss acts but keeping everyone alive pretty much comes down to luck. Maybe I should get someone else to learn multiheal and kazing as well? Though that would be quite a grind mastering vocations.
Both. I remember in 9 the bosses are all easy as hell then the first boss that can attack twice in a turn just destroys me multiple times in a row.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
That's a shame but it's understandable.
I quite like Last Train Home and have found myself listening to it over and over again.

On an unrelated note, TBH6 ads are hilarious.
Not really a shame, it's just one of those songs that I know as soon as I hear it, "This is a sad song, or will somehow become a sad song for me"
The fact that it was the ending music for my favorite part of the anime to date, a part with really good characters dying, makes it even sadder for me.

Top Bottom