• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Not really a shame, it's just one of those songs that I know as soon as I hear it, "This is a sad song, or will somehow become a sad song for me"
The fact that it was the ending music for my favorite part of the anime to date, a part with really good characters dying, makes it even sadder for me.
I just meant it's a great piece of music, so being unable to listen to it without getting emotional kinda sucks imo.
Its use in Stardust Crusaders was exceptional. Really captured the loss experienced with the bittersweet feeling of being able to go home, only with some friends unable to get on the last train home.
I have experienced some cathartic moments spurred upon listening to it again but I guess its impact on me isn't as great as its impact on you.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I found out that you can change the Smashboards skin or whatever it is. Pretty rad, huh? I kinda like the Project * one. But is it only me, or does the white background Smashboards look a lot less professional than the others?

Also, watching Smash bros is absolutely tubular.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I found out that you can change the Smashboards skin or whatever it is. Pretty rad, huh? I kinda like the Project * one. But is it only me, or does the white background Smashboards look a lot less professional than the others?

Also, watching Smash bros is absolutely tubular.
The white background is blinding after you've been looking at a black one for ages.
I just stick with regular Smashboards Dark (why is the default one Smashboards Dark and not Smashboards?). When I had freemium I used the premium blue theme.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today was meh-okay for me. It could have been worse, but urgh, going back to high school after 1 week of holiday is horrible.
And tomorrow will probably not be better....
Good thing that I have not high school for 2 weeks after tomorrrow.

Arrei

Smash Lord
No holidays for all of October over here. Thinking I'll take a sick day on Thursday if my lesson plan allows for it. Going back in for braces tightening on Wednesday so Thursday will probably be all sorts of unpleasant and such.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Today was meh-okay for me. It could have been worse, but urgh, going back to high school after 1 week of holiday is horrible.
And tomorrow will probably not be better....
Good thing that I have not high school for 2 weeks after tomorrrow.
One week off.
Two days of school.
Two weeks off.

What's the point? Why not making it three weeks instead?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
One week off.
Two days of school.
Two weeks off.

My best guess is that the warmer months are the best time periods for fire drill practicing, since last I've checked, at least 10 fire drills need to be performed before winter.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I have the willpower like Eren Yeager's to keep dedicated to my goal. I will maintain my fit, muscular lean body to gift the women who finally decides to date me with a wonderful surprise...my 6 pack.

That's what I tell myself to keep motivated at the gym 5 days a week anyways, it works.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
As a really big FNAF fan who was skeptical of Sister Location, I'm VERY pleasantly surprised by it. Scott really took criticism into account to deliver something fresh. Kudos to the man.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As a really big FNAF fan who was skeptical of Sister Location, I'm VERY pleasantly surprised by it. Scott really took criticism into account to deliver something fresh. Kudos to the man.
It's the second best game in the series imo. It's ****ing creepy.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's the second best game in the series imo. It's ****ing creepy.
I like how it's not just buildup -> jumpscare now. There are actually good spooks in this. Such as:
Having the Biddybabs look through the holes in the hatch on night 2 and slowly open it as you struggle to keep it shut, looking at Freddy's hand to realize Puppet Bonnie is missing, and turning on the lights on night 5 to see the hanging technicians.
Oh, and the line "Circus Baby has already been here today." when you realize what that implies.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like how it's not just buildup -> jumpscare now. There are actually good spooks in this. Such as:
Having the Biddybabs look through the holes in the hatch on night 2 and slowly open it as you struggle to keep it shut, looking at Freddy's hand to realize Puppet Bonnie is missing, and turning on the lights on night 5 to see the hanging technicians.
Oh, and the line "Circus Baby has already been here today." when you realize what that implies.
Biddybabs? I thought that was just Circus Baby.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That "Circus Baby has already been here today." was basically Enard talking right? Thats what I guess

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would have been cool though if you had to deal with the animatronics more than once though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That "Circus Baby has already been here today." was basically Enard talking right? Thats what I guess
Yup.
Basically a few minutes ago, as you're facing Baby to "salvage" her, she's refering to herself in first person. "Me", "I", etc. Then, inside the Scooper, the voice which you presumed to be Baby refers to her in the third person.
It's just one of those very, very subtle moments which you just go "Oh ****" once it hits you.
Biddybabs? I thought that was just Circus Baby.
Baby and Ballora have miniature animatronic friends. Baby's are called "Biddybabs" and Ballora's are called "Minireenas".
It would have been cool though if you had to deal with the animatronics more than once though.
This. Less "dark hallway simulator 2017" and more of Night 4.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Does that hurt? Some time time ago my mother said I will need them and it will be either some time when I am 15 Which is on the 19th or when I am 16. I really don't want them.
Depends on how tolerant you are to pain. I have low pain tolerance in my mouth especially, so it hurt like a *****. Felt so good to get them off. I didn't want them either. It hurt a lot for me, but word of advice, if they're tightening the braces and say you gotta brush harder, brush harder. They mean literally brush until your gums start bleeding. At least that's what happened with me. 2 final pieces of advice:
1. take some pain medicine before you leave to get them checked on, you don't know what could happen, and depending on what they do that day you'll be glad you took the painkiller.
2. After a visit to get them checked up, it's best to have very soft foods. Jello, twinkies, Little Debbies, mashed potatoes, applesauce. Wait at least 3 days before having something harder, and even then take it slowly. There are certain foods like gummy worms/bears and Dots you're not allowed to have, but I never had a problem with the worms and bears. If you like Dots, make SUPER small and SUPER fast nips with your teeth, like barely touching them. As for corn, you can't eat it on the cob anymore.

Hope this helps.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yup.
Basically a few minutes ago, as you're facing Baby to "salvage" her, she's refering to herself in first person. "Me", "I", etc. Then, inside the Scooper, the voice which you presumed to be Baby refers to her in the third person.
It's just one of those very, very subtle moments which you just go "Oh ****" once it hits you.

Baby and Ballora have miniature animatronic friends. Baby's are called "Biddybabs" and Ballora's are called "Minireenas".

This. Less "dark hallway simulator 2017" and more of Night 4.
Night 4 was only the
Springtrap suit, right?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Night 4 was only the
Springtrap suit, right?
Yes. It's boring once you get the hang of it, and it's not explained AT ALL, sure, but it's just so....... HHHHGNNNN I LOVE THAT PART. It's excellent in my opinion.
From how your character slowly wakes up inside the suit after getting caught in Night 3, to Baby's unnerving dialogue about how she "hid you" and "playing pretend", to you seeing Ballora getting destroyed in front of you and having to spend the rest of the night with her staring at you, to the springlocks ticking away like little timers counting away to your face being brutally crushed, to the Minireenas climbing the mask to get you...
It's like a Saw trap in a Five Nights at Freddy's game.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes. It's boring once you get the hang of it, and it's not explained AT ALL, sure, but it's just so....... HHHHGNNNN I LOVE THAT PART. It's excellent in my opinion.
From how your character slowly wakes up inside the suit after getting caught in Night 3, to Baby's unnerving dialogue about how she "hid you" and "playing pretend", to you seeing Ballora getting destroyed in front of you and having to spend the rest of the night with her staring at you, to the springlocks ticking away like little timers counting away to your face being brutally crushed, to the Minireenas climbing the mask to get you...
It's like a Saw trap in a Five Nights at Freddy's game.
Ballora is my favourite of the animatronics and that made me weirdly sad seeing her get destroyed.

I also just realised Chica is the only OG animatronic not in this one.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Wait never mind.

So I can say goodbye to whole potatoes.
Does not sound fun. I guess it is for the best however. I have somehow never had a single cavity in my life even though I don't take very much care of my teeth. only problem is my teeth are VERY crooked. Not only that I am tongue tied and my dentist said that could affect the health of my gums. But I don't want to get it cut.
Yup.
It's not fun, but it is for the best. Speaking of tongues, the braces will practically rip your tongue apart. And then it'll be super-sensitive after you get them taken off.
A major reason for my getting braces was not brushing hard enough ,and not often enough, hence the brush till your gums bleed.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Can I just say how I find kinda sorry for MatPat? I mean yeah, his theories are mostly garbage, and he's the punching bag of Youtube, but Silver Eyes and Sister Location completely ruined 3 videos of his.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Can I just say how I find kinda sorry for MatPat? I mean yeah, his theories are mostly garbage, and he's the punching bag of Youtube, but Silver Eyes and Sister Location completely ruined 3 videos of his?
Don't be sorry. Game Theory is literal garbage.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Can I just say how I find kinda sorry for MatPat? I mean yeah, his theories are mostly garbage, and he's the punching bag of Youtube, but Silver Eyes and Sister Location completely ruined 3 videos of his.
This is the guy who gave the pope Undertale. I have a feeling he'll be fine.

Don't be sorry. Film Theory is literal garbage.
Fixed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I meant if he's brave enough to give the pope Undertale, and brave enough to do that many FNAF theories, I think he'll be fine with them being proven wrong.
They are just theories after all.
Oh. Sorry I've been awake since 2 in the morning so my mind is not really with it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
One week off.
Two days of school.
Two weeks off.

Well, it's complicate.
Previous week, I had holidays..for my work. Which mean that I had to go to high school even if I didn't have work.
Then, today is the last day of high school, but I have still my work. So, yeah, it's really complicate.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my ****ing god, did he just do that?
brb best music ever.:4iggy:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Does that hurt? Some time time ago my mother said I will need them and it will be either some time when I am 15 Which is on the 19th or when I am 16. I really don't want them.
I can't speak for later in the treatment, but four months in the worst has been the ten or so days immediately after getting them put on. They were so sore that putting any sort of pressure on them caused a sort of numb pain, even with soft foods. I could still eat, say, rice, with some discomfort, but anything that required biting was out of the question for several weeks, and meat, even small pieces, wasn't tolerable for two weeks.

There have been other periods of soreness, and problems with the braces cutting the sides of my mouth (which makes teaching a real pain in the tush, I tell you hwat) but those first days were still the worst.

Definitely get them while you're younger, though. A lot worse when you need to deal with them and fend for yourself at the same time.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm on a two-week vacation right now. A number of Hindu festivals happen in October, so this basically the Indian holiday season.

I've been busy with Japanese during this time.

Top Bottom