• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yay! Nintendo customer support just emailed me the DLC code my receipt failed to get me.

Their great customer services is one of the many reasons I still support Nintendo!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo praline praline

Since I got a Nintendo Zone connection for a Yo-kai promotion, I got a password to get a Five-Star Coin that you claim at the Lambert Post Office: MYFR13NDS

This password will work for everyone as everyone else got this exact same password too. However, you got until the end of October 2 to claim it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Since I got a Nintendo Zone connection for a Yo-kai promotion, I got a password to get a Five-Star Coin that you claim at the Lambert Post Office: MYFR13NDS

This password will work for everyone as everyone else got this exact same password too. However, you got until the end of October 2 to claim it.
Cool I'mma use that in 2 minutes!

Password no worky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

**** Oh my god

yeah says its wrong

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Odd... I'll look into it. I wonder if you have to get the message to use. Right now I'm in Harrisville so I can't test it now.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
But the Disco Room has... uh, well... the same issue.

Right?
Yeah that place really isn't any better, mostly because of all the random topic threads. I may have the premium status, but my only reason for going premium is so that those annoying advertisements don't get in my way. I've had moments where my browser isn't responding, all because I got advertisements that became unresponsive.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Yeah that place really isn't any better, mostly because of all the random topic threads. I may have the premium status, but my only reason for going premium is so that those annoying advertisements don't get in my way. I've had moments where my browser isn't responding, all because I got advertisements that became unresponsive.
Ads got in my way so I blocked them. Then Smashboards showed a message about my use of an adblocker.

So I blocked the message.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My prank finish in like 2-3 days.
I'm sad. :C
Ads got in my way so I blocked them. Then Smashboards showed a message about my use of an adblocker.

You are me, aren't you?
62fx62f (1).png

I use Adblock tough for almost everything, so, yeah.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

I recently came across an ad blocker for Firefox, so I downloaded it. At least that helps to keep the annoying advertisements out of the websites where I don't have an account.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can send you another one of you like.
If you want. Feel free to do it.
Tough, I would also like a premium, but it will be asking too much, so...Yeah, don't pay attention to this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Of course, I can't pull a chucklehead Tom for quite a while, but when I can, you'll be the first to know.
Merci, merci beaucoup mon ami! :)
(Thanks, thank you alot my friend!:))

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why am I about to impulse-buy a bunch of Sega Dreamcast stuff, I didn't even grow up with that thing, why am I so obsessed with it right now?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Writing a new TvTrope-like page on one of my character.
This time, on the main protagonist of my gender bender series.
I hope I can write alot before going to bed!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have post a big commentary on DevienART on someone drawing.
I don't know what the person will say abotu my comment, but for now...
I feel good.:4dedede:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Commentary's a strange beast. I used to ask for comments because I genuinely wanted constructive criticism to improve, but a friend of mine told me that looked like I was fishing for compliments. Do people really do that? Ask for comments just so people will gush at their work?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Commentary's a strange beast. I used to ask for comments because I genuinely wanted constructive criticism to improve, but a friend of mine told me that looked like I was fishing for compliments. Do people really do that? Ask for comments just so people will gush at their work?
Personally, a good comment (atleast when it come to drawning) is when you either...:

-Give a critic that say what is right or wrong with your drawning and what to do to get better.

Or

-Just show that you like it and talk about it.

Really, that's all I ask for my drawning atleast. Or give a like too.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got a Mirapo in all 3 towns. No more train rides for Odin! Nuh uh no way no how.
I got most if not all. Stinks some missions still require a train ride. When some random guy sits next to you chatting and randomly give you something, I have to think of this:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got most if not all. Stinks some missions still require a train ride. When some random guy sits next to you chatting and randomly give you something, I have to think of this:

It's creepier when you use Katie as your player choice and it's some random thug adult.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Personally, a good comment (atleast when it come to drawning) is when you either...:

-Give a critic that say what is right or wrong with your drawning and what to do to get better.

Or

-Just show that you like it and talk about it.

Really, that's all I ask for my drawning atleast. Or give a like too.
Oh yeah, I know - it's that first type specifically that I always asked for, because I have a lot of room to improve. Not that I'd turn down a good compliment to boost my ego, but I want to get better!

I should post some of my stuff here sometime, maybe.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I should have gone to sleep a while ago.
But finished JoJo season 3 instead. It was nice. I was honestly surprised that they mentioned weird Al, though.
I'd like to start the next season already, but sleep needs attention.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nah, it depends how you present yourself.

I do that with smash replays but then think and discuss what happened with others to figure it out.

Presentation and appearance might be what people have issue with over how you look for input.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Sometimes I forget that we're nearing the NX reveal, and with it probably the Smash Bros. for NX reveal we've been hinting at for months. We may be literally days away from a new character reveal or the return of a veteran.

Also, do any of you know at what time they'll show the new Pokémon trailer? It should be an hour and a half away, kinda. But I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes I forget that we're nearing the NX reveal, and with it probably the Smash Bros. for NX reveal we've been hinting at for months. We may be literally days away from a new character reveal or the return of a veteran.

Also, do any of you know at what time they'll show the new Pokémon trailer? It should be an hour and a half away, kinda. But I'm not sure.
The only Pokemon news that I've heard so far is a new character being announced for the arcade version of Pokkén Tournament, along with the Volcanion event. The Keldeo event is active as we speak.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

From what I've been hearing, it should come 45 minutes from now.
The only Pokemon news that I've heard so far is a new character being announced for the arcade version of Pokkén Tournament, along with the Volcanion event. The Keldeo event is active as we speak.
A new set of Sun and Moon info is meant to be revealed today. It was announced news would come alongside the last trailer, which has been the process for every trailer pretty much. Show off something new, announce the date for next set of news.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What's the new Pokkén character? I bought the WiiU version, it was fun, but too barren to keep getting back at it. DLC may be the thing this game needs.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
New Sun and Moon trailer.

Top Bottom