• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Pokemon Orgins is way better than the offical anime. But XYZ was REALLY good. I hope Sun and Moon the series will be just as good if not better.

But the irony of Pokemon Generations is Red will accomplish completing the Pokedex (or at least seeing every pokemon) in 18 episodes for what Ash failed to do in 35 seasons.

And speaking of Generations

It's gonna be 18 episodes

The first 2 come on this Friday

then every week 1 or 2 episodes

Focuses on some stuff that wasn't seen in the games like Blue's Elite 4 battles before Red bops him.

I'm so hyped. There's so much Pokemon news that I can't contain myself.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
yeah its crazy how much news they keep giving us. Now that Sun and Moon is getting closer and closer, I've been wanting to play as much ORAS competitive battling as I can before 7th gen takes over. I'm pretty excited, can't wait to see what unfolds in Alola

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I too think Pokemon XY&Z has been amazing thus far, even better than the Hoenn and Sinnoh anime series IMO. Not only do you have great characters like Serena, but Ash is at his most mature and most likable he's ever been, the animation during battles is the best in the entire Pokemon series, the evil team arc being way better than the Galactic, Plasma, and Magma/Aqua arcs, the Mega Evolution specials being pretty good overall (they even tie into the events of XY&Z), and the writing being really good overall (minus the Kalos League finals, though even I found some likable moments in that episode).

I have hopes the Sun and Moon anime will deliver pretty well. I've noticed that it does resemble Pokemon Origins from the artwork we've been given thus far. Of course, animators and writers are too different things, but it still gives me hope. If those theories about the Aether Foundation turn out to be true and they can incorporate them into the anime, I'd say it could have the potential to have some solid writing. The premise seems a bit odd though. I'd never expect Ash to attend school. The lack of Serena is a bit worrying, but we will find out tomorrow when we get our first Sun and Moon trailer.

Of course, Pokemon Origins is still better than both. I'm looking forward to Pokemon Generations because it's going to take various moments from all the main series games and adapt them into a similar style that Origins did, the Looker one especially because it'll make up for his absence in XY&Z's Team Flare arc (still surprises he didn't show up for that even though taking down evil teams is his thing). The others I can't wait to see are Red vs Complete Zygarde (looks like it'll be part 5 of Pokemon Origins), the AZ one, the N one, and the Cyrus/Giratina one.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
OmegaLubba OmegaLubba
As a heads up, this thread isn't a chatroom. So please slow down a bit.

And use the edit button if you want to add more to your posts.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Pokemon Orgins is way better than the offical anime. But XYZ was REALLY good. I hope Sun and Moon the series will be just as good if not better.

But the irony of Pokemon Generations is Red will accomplish completing the Pokedex (or at least seeing every pokemon) in 18 episodes for what Ash failed to do in 35 seasons.
From what I can recall, Pokemon Origins only really focuses on the 1st generation Pokemon. I'm not exactly sure how Pokemon Generations will play out, since the protagonists could end up changing with each generation.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Update: When I was scrolling the layout briefly glitched and this image filled my screen for one frame. I need to change my pants
So a Jumpscare without any sound in it?
Man, you computer manage to be more scary than most scary game/movie of today.
Edit: Uh, why I can't see the image of my signature?
Edit2: Apparantly, the uploader is on fire, so, 'just need to wait.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Has everyone heard the new The Megas songs based off Castlevania? This video has all 3 songs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The most blatant of rip-offs always get side ads don't they? This was one I just saw.

So, that buff Ultra Beast looks cool. Though if I'm not mistaken, you aren't allowed to catch it? That kind of sucks.

upload_2016-9-15_20-6-18.png

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ultra Beasts aren't Pokemon so it makes sense you can't catch them
Was that confirmed? Thought that was only a rumor. I figured they were supposed to be man made like Porygon and the like.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Was that confirmed? Thought that was only a rumor. I figured they were supposed to be man made like Porygon and the like.
Well if UB-01 is Lillie and Beauty is Lusamine like everyone thinks then the implication of capturing them in pokeballs is just weird

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Pokemon Generations episodes will only be 3 to 5 minutes

Damn. Well, two episodes will be released so thats still 8 to 10 minutes of Pokemon Generations....but still ^

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pokemon Generations episodes will only be 3 to 5 minutes

Damn. Well, two episodes will be released so thats still 8 to 10 minutes of Pokemon Generations....but still ^
Well, that's a bit underwhelming.
We'll only see the important plot points then, nothing more.

At least we're assured of quality animation. Stares at SM anime.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I posted this drawing of my sister on my DevienART account.
Susaka-Color-compressor.png

And one person put it on it's favourite.
Noice.
Anyway, how ya going here?

Arrei

Smash Lord
Is DeviantArt still a thing? I still have a really old account there but the only time I ever hear of it these days is when people are making fun of how weird the place is.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Is DeviantArt still a thing? I still have a really old account there but the only time I ever hear of it these days is when people are making fun of how weird the place is.
I still check out DeviantArt at times, since it does have a good amount of MMD stuff. Of course, some of the stuff can be on the weird side.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yup, it's still a thing.
And I recommend you to not let what people mock about this place ruin your experience with it. Sure, DevienART have ALOT of people with weird fetish, but honestly, if you are careful, you can find more great drawing than bad one.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
POKEMON GENERATIONS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I know it was not much, but from what we got, it was completely awesome.

BUT STILL IS SO AWESOME! RED OFFICIALLY CAUGHT ALL 761 POKEMON. RED IS A BEAST!!!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I really liked the Looker episode.

That's a side of Pokémon you don't get to see very often.

Police trained Pokémon - Wall breaking Machamps, Wall melting Arcaines, Code breaking Magnemites. Loved the detail.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finding new avatar that are good but not too big is really a pain in the butt sometime.
But hey, with some determination, you can find anything.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All I have to say about Generations is that the second episode was gold. Great atmosphere with the whole break-in deal. Looker was at his prime from beginning to end, and the police using Pokemon as police tools was a nice touch. Even the ending felt like a neat tie-in to the gen 2 games.

The first one was good too. Great transition with the GBA art style to the Generations one, and it was cool how Pikachu fought different Pokemon in a specific location of each region. The Regigigas bit was my favorite part. I loved how it emerged from the ground in front of the Snowpoint Temple. It reminded me of the first teaser for the 11th movie where we saw Regigias emerge from beneath the Flower Field. The Terminus Cave part was cool too with the Pikachu vs Noivern battle. I wish Zygarde did a bit more at the end, but hey, at least it made an appearance (I like seeing the Complete Forme in action).

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
The Looker episode was so different from what I am used to in Pokemon. I love it.

I couldn't take Looker that seriously in the games, but now I actually see that he is a leader and actually does his job pretty decently.

I also love how it makes it seem like Team Rocket is still a thing. Maybe this is a set up for something in the future or maybe Silver had a son/daughter of his own and will maybe carry out team rockets name again.

But still though, The first episode blew me the **** away. Ma ***** Red actually caught every single Pokemon. And the fact that you see him with Zygarde 100% means he was in Alola.

I can't wait for them to touch on Unova (although Black and White and the sequels sucked) because BW had a interesting premise and was a lot darker then other Pokemon games. But I REALLY can't wait for Hoenn and Kalos. Kanto, Hoenn and Kalos are my favorite regions.

And also, I can't believe I never saw this trailer before. Its SO GOOD. It really gives me the atmosphere of Hawaii and the modern and different styles of cities they have.

Along with XYZ being awesome, I don't know what the Pokemon company and Nintendo are somking, but I want it. I want ALL OF IT.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I really liked the Looker episode.

That's a side of Pokémon you don't get to see very often.

Police trained Pokémon - Wall breaking Machamps, Wall melting Arcaines, Code breaking Magnemites. Loved the detail.
It just goes to show that when people and Pokemon work together, they can accomplish a lot more than they could ever accomplish on their own.

It's a shame that some Pokemon heavily despise people, simply because they've only seen and witnessed the dark side of humanity, and have never took the time to see that there are also people who live in harmony with Pokemon.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
"Team Rocket will never fall, all Pokemon exist solely for the use of Team Rocket."
Speaking of the Pokemon teams/organizations, which is your favorite? Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, Flare, or Skull? (well Team Skull is new, but they could be your favorite I guess) My favorite team is Galactic, Sinnoh and 4th Gen were my favorite region and generation.

Last edited:

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
"Team Rocket will never fall, all Pokemon exist solely for the use of Team Rocket."
Speaking of the Pokemon teams/organizations, which is your favorite? Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, Flare, or Skull? (well Team Skull is new, but they could be your favorite I guess) My favorite team is Galactic, Sinnoh and 4th Gen were my favorite region and generation.
Rocket and Flare. Rocket cause nostalgia boner and Flare because they actually did something. They threaten to destroy EVERYBODY.

JayE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Rocket and Flare. Rocket cause nostalgia boner and Flare because they actually did something. They threaten to destroy EVERYBODY.
Team Flare tried creating a "better and beautiful world" by attempting to eliminate everyone. They were pretty crazy, but they were also pretty memorable too.

Top Bottom