• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Team Flare tried creating a "better and beautiful world" by attempting to eliminate everyone. They were pretty crazy, but they were also pretty memorable too.
The ironic part of the story is that Xerneas is a life bringer, while Yveltal is a life taker. Team Flare only covers half of its goal in X and Y.

Of course, Yveltal doesn't exactly kill anyone when it absorbs the life energy of organics (they do enter a petrified state though). So in a way, its classification as the Destruction Pokemon can feel somewhat exaggerated, especially when the petrified organisms can be revived by Xerneas.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just bought DQVII.
3D looks very nice in it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you watch a RE4 video and you remember you had a level based on it on SMM that you forget to upload.
D7QR3.gif

Goodly, it's done now

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Favorite Poke Team is Magma/Aqua because they have that really interesting dynamic where whichever one you're opposing, the other is presented in a more virtuous light because both think they're doing what's best for the planet, only for them to realize they dun goofed when things go south.

also remake Courtney is top class waifu material

Last edited:

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Favorite Poke Team is Magma/Aqua because they have that really interesting dynamic where whichever one you're opposing, the other is presented in a more virtuous light because both think they're doing what's best for the planet, only for them to realize they dun goofed when things go south.

also remake Courtney is top class waifu material
Courtney <3
THEY DUN GOOFED lol. That phrase is always funny

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
[QUOTE="Arrei, post: 21451149, member: 278460"
also remake Courtney is top class waifu material[/QUOTE]
You know that's right. Much better than her Aqua, attempting-to-be-Bayonetta counterpart.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Has Google chrome changed, or is something weird on my end?

I think it looks odd, since I generally dislike changes.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

Both?
How long did it take you to notice the change of how the logo looks? (I ask because I'm also very averse to change).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I can confirm, Google have changed some thing. But nothing major for what I see.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Lots of icons are flatter and Material Design-y. (Apparently there are laptop power optimizations too)

Arrei

Smash Lord
Playing Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice. They call Geiru to the stand and the camera starts at her feet and pans up.

"Oh hey it's a cute costume, bet it's a cute-"

CLOWN

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I was binge reading Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice) because the movie just came out in Japan and I want to watch it. I noticed I usually feel bad for the childhood friend who isn't liked back by MC who's usually interested in main female lead...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Google finally got around updating its look on Windows.

The new look has been on Linux for ~2 months now. I like the new look, personally.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Google finally got around updating its look on Windows.

The new look has been on Linux for ~2 months now. I like the new look, personally.
I also like the new look, it's nice and not too distracting.

Anyway, I am currently rewriting one scene that I writed before, I still don't know if what I write sometime is "good", "bad", "narm" or "edgy" or some kind of fusion.
Writing dialogue is really hard I have to say.:070:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Digital Homicide is trying to sue Valve.
This... This is just baffling.

For those who are unfamiliar, Digi Hom is a rather infamous brother duo of indie ""game" "developers"" on Steam, popular for dumping dozens and dozens of games onto the storefront, under different names and in just 2 years. These games often lack polish and are usually "asset flips", a bunch of Unity assets bundled together into a game and resold to people.

Recently, they decided to sue an estimate of a hundred Steam users for apparently leaving negative reviews on their games, asking for $18 million(!!!). It's not the first time they seek legal action against people, as they are currently engaged in a defamation lawsuit for $15 million(!!!) against popular Youtuber Jim Sterling.
Mind you, they are self representing themselves as their GoFund Me for covering their lawsuit costs flopped due to charge backs.
Deciding it is a good idea to represent themselves in court versus a hundred people, they sent Valve a subpoena requesting the personal informations of their targets.
Valve, logically opting not to dox their users, unlisted all of their games, as, according to a Valve employee, they were "hostile to Steam's costumers".
And, not knowing when to back down, DH is now seeking legal representation against Valve. That's the story so far.

Like, I have nothing to say about this other than "you dense motherf*****".
You're not Phoenix Wright and Valve isn't Winston Payne. There is absolutely no way they're winning this, specially while they already have another lawsuit up. May as well jump into a cage of lions if you so deperately wish to be torn apart.
If this goes through, they will probably lose every single penny in their possession. And to that I say "good riddance". Let them be the example of what happens when you let your ego go overboard and become an absolute ******* in this industry.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That moment when a non mod makes something taboo in a thread.
It makes places so fun

Hello all, I'm still on my persona 5 binge. I cant get enough

For those who are unfamiliar, Digi Hom is a rather infamous brother duo of indie ""game" "developers"" on Steam, popular for dumping dozens and dozens of games onto the storefront, under different names and in just 2 years. These games often lack polish and are usually "asset flips", a bunch of Unity assets bundled together into a game and resold to people.

Recently, they decided to sue an estimate of a hundred Steam users for apparently leaving negative reviews on their games, asking for $18 million(!!!). It's not the first time they seek legal action against people, as they are currently engaged in a defamation lawsuit for $15 million(!!!) against popular Youtuber Jim Sterling.
Mind you, they are self representing themselves as their GoFund Me for covering their lawsuit costs flopped due to charge backs.
Deciding it is a good idea to represent themselves in court versus a hundred people, they sent Valve a subpoena requesting the personal informations of their targets.
Valve, logically opting not to dox their users, unlisted all of their games, as, according to a Valve employee, they were "hostile to Steam's costumers".
And, not knowing when to back down, DH is now seeking legal representation against Valve. That's the story so far.

You're not Phoenix Wright and Valve isn't Winston Payne. There is absolutely no way they're winning this, specially while they already have another lawsuit up. May as well jump into a cage of lions if you so deperately wish to be torn apart.
If this goes through, they will probably lose every single penny in their possession. And to that I say "good riddance". Let them be the example of what happens when you let your ego go overboard and become an absolute ******* in this industry.
Ooooh took me a while to remember who Digital Homicide were

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Yeah, I heard about it, and saw Jimquisition's videos on the matter.

Like, what the hell. Their games are terrible shovelware (browsing through their game list gave me nightmares similar to like JonTron's Frozen bootlegs), and they get offended when someone describes their awful games, rightfully, as crap.

They're behaving like gigantic crybabies.

EDIT: What they're doing, is Digital Suicide. (heh)

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Lubba, pardon me if I'm overstepping my bounds, but... could you... stop? This is a social, but it's a forum thread, not a chatroom. Bring in your own topics for discussion instead.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey! Anybody wanna chat?? :falconmelee::falconmelee:
Since I see a couple of responses to this, I'm going to try to clean them up into a more delicate version of what everyone is trying to say. And there's a good chance I'll fail, since I'm not so good at getting things across properly, but uh. . .

Basically forums are like a potluck. Everyone brings their own topic of conversation. If there's no topics on the table, no one gets a delicious conversation.

I love that there's still new people willing to drop into here to chat, but I think what people are trying to say is that you'd probably get more responses if you either created a topic of discussion to work with or responded to someone else's. I don't like seeing you get ignored like you seem to be, but at the same time it's hard to think up a response to "hi."

It's a forum. Don't worry, it's a given that people want to talk. You don't have to ask permission. Just throw topics out there from time to time and see if they stick.

(gosh I probably suck at this "try to explain what other people are getting at in lighter terms" thing :/ )

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Since I see a couple of responses to this, I'm going to try to clean them up into a more delicate version of what everyone is trying to say. And there's a good chance I'll fail, since I'm not so good at getting things across properly, but uh. . .

Basically forums are like a potluck. Everyone brings their own topic of conversation. If there's no topics on the table, no one gets a delicious conversation.

I love that there's still new people willing to drop into here to chat, but I think what people are trying to say is that you'd probably get more responses if you either created a topic of discussion to work with or responded to someone else's. I don't like seeing you get ignored like you seem to be, but at the same time it's hard to think up a response to "hi."

It's a forum. Don't worry, it's a given that people want to talk. You don't have to ask permission. Just throw topics out there from time to time and see if they stick.

(gosh I probably suck at this "try to explain what other people are getting at in lighter terms" thing :/ )
That's an awesome metaphor, actually.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
DQVII has been going smoothly for me. Only now I have to start making decisions regarding my characters. Before equipping my characters has just boiled down to equipping the better items as they come. Now I gotta decide whether to buy the stronger weapons that only damage one enemy, or the stong but weaker weapons that can damage a group.
I can only fear the decisions I'll have to make when I can start using vocations.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

You did a pretty good job of explaining it. Don't worry.

So, what is new? I've been addicted to Tropico 3 after I bought it in a Steam sale. It showed me that I absolutely suck at city planning and economics though. :laugh:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I think your description is actually pretty great!
So yeah, good job bro. *tap on the shoulder*

So, what is new? I've been addicted to Tropico 3 after I bought it in a Steam sale. It showed me that I absolutely suck at city planning and economics though. :laugh:
My sister is playing Resident Evil 4 and while she play game, I do little commentary about what she can do or just little comment when she fail. (explode a barrel in front of her for exemple)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Returning to Gold, I caught Ho-oh after just two ultra balls.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

I played Tropico 5's demo in the PS4, turned on infinite money and still managed to lose.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have a image in my signature that just won't apparear.
Does anybody know the reason for that?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I played Tropico 5's demo in the PS4, turned on infinite money and still managed to lose.
lol
I have a image in my signature that just won't apparear.
Does anybody know the reason for that?
Maybe try uploading it to imgur or some other site. Or upload it as an attachment here and copy it to your sig.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
lol

Maybe try uploading it to imgur or some other site. Or upload it as an attachment here and copy it to your sig.
OK so...
Here the image.
740_higurashi_rei.jpg

And let's test THIS! *4Barry*
EDIT: Work 10/10, thanks bro.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Boy, I've heard about bad feelings from bad reviews before, but this is ridiculous.

What profit does DH legitimately expect to get out of this rubbish? Don't they know how dumb this lawsuit is?

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Boy, I've heard about bad feelings from bad reviews before, but this is ridiculous.

What profit does DH legitimately expect to get out of this rubbish? Don't they know how dumb this lawsuit is?
Well, they have really done it now. Lord Voldemort himself has condemned their futile bull****.

But to be fair, I am baffled that there are people who cannot take any criticism (I mean that they just point blank refuse to accept that their game might not be the best thing ever.), and whatever is the adjective used for a person who is so rotten that they think it's fine if they try to abuse the system like that.
But, as far as I understand, they shouldn't stand a chance.

Top Bottom