• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - October 10th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage."

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Sakurai how dare you, I somehow managed to avoid all the spoilers while still being on Smashboards and you destroy my streak by mentioning Ganondorf, I'm upset forever and won't forgive you. (I could NOT type this without chuckling a bit.)

Texas Toast

Smash Cadet
NNID
TexasToast-3
3DS FC
1461-6200-1949
Why do I still stay up to read these

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ganondorf: Bottom Tier fighting wise, but Top Tier at Home Run Contest.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
"I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage."

Like what? Hints? Is Ganondorf confirmed to be Doc Louis?

Tell me Sakurai!!!

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
So does this confirm the rumors that Sakurai's favorite character is Ganondorf?

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I love how Sakurai just nonchalantly mentions ganondorf, without him even being on the website. XD

Last edited:

EnigmaticKnight

Smash Apprentice
First Ness, now Ganondorf. I guess Sakurai got bored of keeping the secret characters a secret, or something.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
First Ness, now Ganondorf. I guess Sakurai got bored of keeping the secret characters a secret, or something.
He probably doesn't even care about spoiling the 3DS version anymore after the ESRB leak. Poor man probably had a billion bottles of booze between then and now trying to cope with the fact that all his careful planning got flushed down the toilet by some idiot leaker.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Don't know why this is a shock to anyone. Virtually everyone who follows these pics already knows who the secret characters are. For us, its not a matter of who they are, but just a matter of when.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage."

Wait.... Ganondorf is in this game?

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Uh oh, they're becoming self aware. Maybe if we complain enough they'll buff Ness and give us Melee Marth back :troll:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
There are people who still haven't unlocked everyone yet? At least Ganondorf?

People thought he wasn't going to come back?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
It's alright Sakurai, the better the Wii U version is, the happier I am. Take all the time you need between now and the planned release date. :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
He may not have officially revealed Ganondorf, but Sakurai pretty much told us who the best character is for Home-Run Contest.

Now, if only I could send the Sandbag flying far enough to complete that 3280+ ft. objective...

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
There are people who still haven't unlocked everyone yet? At least Ganondorf?

People thought he wasn't going to come back?
The only people who haven't unlocked everyone yet are all the stupid, impatient kids who haven't figured out the shortcuts yet. I beat the game in like, a day or two.

And yeah, I have no idea why people get so freaked out about him not coming back...

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
He probably doesn't even care about spoiling the 3DS version anymore after the ESRB leak. Poor man probably had a billion bottles of booze between then and now trying to cope with the fact that all his careful planning got flushed down the toilet by some idiot leaker.
Um... no. The game is out, so we should know all the characters by now.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Man, Ganondorf can't catch a break. First, he gets leaked by the ESRB footage, then he's accidentally leaked by an official video of him appearing in the boundaries while the footage was focusing on Pikachu. Then he's leaked by the Twitch streamers before the game was officially released in Japan and finally, Sakurai casually mentions him on today's PotD. All while the site still hasn't updated yet to include him.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Sakurai how dare you, I somehow managed to avoid all the spoilers while still being on Smashboards and you destroy my streak by mentioning Ganondorf, I'm upset forever and won't forgive you. (I could NOT type this without chuckling a bit.)
What about Ness being in the picture on Wednesday... :p

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
The only people who haven't unlocked everyone yet are all the stupid, impatient kids who haven't figured out the shortcuts yet. I beat the game in like, a day or two.

And yeah, I have no idea why people get so freaked out about him not coming back...
"The only people who haven't unlocked everyone yet are impatient kids"

"Unlocked everyone yet"
"Only"
"Impatient"

"I beat the game in like, a day."
"Psh, Nothing personal kid"
"Impatient"
"Only people"

Sure is a hostile enviornment for people that have the patience to wait to unlock things.

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
"The only people who haven't unlocked everyone yet are impatient kids"

"Unlocked everyone yet"
"Only"
"Impatient"

"I beat the game in like, a day."
"Psh, Nothing personal kid"
"Impatient"
"Only people"

Sure is a hostile enviornment for people that have the patience to wait to unlock things.
Don't forget, some people are very pretentious.

Duskinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshibrothers505
"Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version"
Fortunately, it sounds like the Wii U version is going to be fantastic since he's been busy developing it.

Top Bottom