• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars Results Thread

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Congrats winners, and thanks to the staff. Also thanks to all the guys I played, good games. I hate that I had to drop early, I could have had the chance to face one of the top players.

Anyway, this was a lot of fun; I look forward to seeing videos of those last matches, and I look forward to the next tourney.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
hey so i live in california, but i don't see what region i was supposed to sign up for. i'm guessing west, i just didn't see the CA under it. anywaysi hope to play in the next one cuz i'm only getting my wii 2morrow. So how do you sign up for these? thx in advance

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Congrats to all the Regional champs. Especially Yay. Since he won the SE, I don't feel bad that my ROB lost to him. Mad props to Overswarm for playing ROB like I wish I could have and winning it all. Haha. :)

Also thanks to the staff for putting a very well run and organized tournament together, and following it pretty close to the schedule. Thanks for the hard work, it paid off!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Congrats to everyone! This was fun!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Yay - Dude. We rock! We were single handedly awesome. You won SE, and I was a cheerleader (no homo).

Gerbil - You're such a badass, too bad you lost to yet another Kirby. Get better. >.<

The SE players - LOL. Yay will understand this shoutout more than you guys will.

My Pool - Ummmm for those of you that I played, thanks for understanding my situation. I got 1st seed anyways, so that was cool.

Overswarm - I demand friendlies.

NC Echo - What happened??? I saw your name and was like "Epic Olimar dittos!" and then noooooooo you had to lose! :(

Azen - :( I was looking forward to playing you but you wanted to win money. Gosh, quit going for cash. :p

Ummmmmmmmmm

Yay rules.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
The finals should be up on youtube by tomorrow or wednesday at the latest.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
despite these being understandable very difficult to run, we should have one just like this every month or every other month. It is not a bad idea since it attracts more people to this board and brings in new members that may not have known about here. Although I didnt even advance past day 1 it was still a very good time and everything ran smoothly. Congratz to all the champs and the refs / organizers (mods) that allowed it to run smoothly!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
LoL, Darkfire is the West coast regional champion?

This really is a new game...
Online is a new game altogether, too.

I suggest getting some of the good ones to play online though, we all got some learnin to do, and online DOES help.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Overswarm, you are going to be the Wes to my ROB.
And exact repeat of that story, i'm hoping.
Does that mean I get to keep samus as my own? lol.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
God dammit, it's april fools. R-O-B = r66-y?

You will be the Wes to my R...O....B.

Basically, I think you are the best r0b out there, and I'm maining him. So eventually, like my s4mus was to Wes's s4mus, I plan on being the best R0B out there.

We'll start the rivalry now if that's cool with you.

And no hylian, s4mus is still mine, and will always be mine. She's not the do it all character she used to be, so she will have to be a 2nd main, but a main nonetheless. We must play in person at some point.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
online gives character advantages though..online isnt great at all to me..i play my friend online and he 2 stocks me with marth like 3 times...then i play him in person and i beat him all the time lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Basically, I think you are the best r0b out there, and I'm maining him. So eventually, like my s4mus was to Wes's s4mus, I plan on being the best R0B out there.

And no hylian, s4mus is still mine, and will always be mine. She's not the do it all character she used to be, so she will have to be a 2nd main, but a main nonetheless. We must play in person at some point.
cool. we are now rivals.

Go to FC!

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman

I thought you hated Melee? <-wordfilter Or do you still completely hate it but plan to play?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I will claim the title as best Samus hugs. If I haven't already that is. Watch out.

Oakwood

Smash Cadet
Any word on the NE and SE finals? I'm kinda interested in watching my matches; I want to learn from my mistakes. ^^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
yes congrats, but i thought it was wifi that made this the largest smash tournament...

It's not something to really asterix like bond's homerun accomplishments, but it is great nonetheless.

It's the largest wi-fi tournament to date, while, if memory serves, Melee FCD was the largest in-person tournament to date. They are separate scales in my oppinion.

Top Bottom