• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
Wow, a 16 man bracket on a tuesday night?!? KWCG is legendary.

Mike- 6 matches on fd in a row. Upsmash more ahah
Jack- Good matches, i always miss you on the edge though grr..
Josh- Good matches, fun grand finals. get more consistent, scrub
Flan- get *****
Peter- stop sandbagging, smash sunday?
Jacky- good matches
Boston- good matches
SD- play me sometime
you get the picture

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, I didn't get ***** :)

Edit: I'm quite sure every match I lost was no more than a 1 stock... except I think Brian two stocked my marth once, but no more :) and if you wanna count my falcon SD'ing lol

Baha, so the autopsies say no ****! :)

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
Mike: ow
Josh: ow
Jack: ow
mysteek: needs more upsmash. And upair
eric: thanks for being the only falco I can beat
quenk: gg
vauss: ow

probably forgot a few, but I'm in a hurry

weekend smash anyone?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Sik tourney, no johns, or comments

Shoutouts to josh for putting it together on a whim,

Neros sorry you just missed it hopefully you got enough freindlies in, secret training next tuesday.

Jack and Flan for the 7:20 war epic

and huge one to Mike for doing so well even tho it was a fun tourney he proved his rookie of the year status.

Prolly see ya'll on tuesday!!
Maybe Sunday.....

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there tomorrow. No setup but I'll have my laptop in case we run another random bracket.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yooo josh do u wanna pick me up and my tv, just text me or sumthin so I know what time to be home. lol i think we need more TVs so more singles can happen =D

Flan

Smash Journeyman
no news on today. Infzy, I would have come and Brawled with you but I switched my work shifts to go to the Melee tournament on Saturday. Come by next week and Victor and I will brawl with you for sure.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
It was disappointing today. For the last hour I was there, we had three TVs and 6 people or less.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
I want to come tonight!! hopefully i will...

i should be able to afford to come... as in time wise lol

i really need practise =(

edit: i have a big quiz to do in like 3 hours, and i'll be checking the boards after...

if peter/brian/flan/SD are 110% confirmed then i'll drop by for a few hours

peter you still have to tell me where you park for free lol

and i'm assuming josh's gonna be there obviously lol

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I need to friendly Leek at least one tonight :p.

Brian, I'll pay you back soon. Obviously, if you really need it sometime, I can give it to you.

Jack, third set tonight >_>! I'm not sure if Josh is coming actually, I thought he said otherwise.

Anyone for a free doubles bracket? Brian and I really need the practice.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'll stop by after my term test but I wouldn't be able to stay long.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm here but I'm not seeing anyone on this floor.

We're in 212.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I owe you five for one sub, not ten o_o

Also, I didn't come today lol. How was it?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Dissapointing. There were only about 10 people or so there. Quenk, Hao, Nhat, Keatsta, Mike, Eric, Peter, Paul, Jack, Clarence, Brian and I were there at different times. 2 TVs, some stuff on the projector.

Brian and I were on a rampage in teams. Sorry bout the **** Paul, we were just on.

Too people who aren't coming out regularly: If you reason is valid ignore this comment but otherwise, if you really want to get better, you should be coming out to play. I know I'm improving because of these fests. I know Quenk comes every week for a little while at least to play. Hao and Eric have never missed one that I've been at.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, but i still suck regardless

shoutouts:

@ space animals: **** off and die (and take shiek with you v_v)
You're getting better. You're smoother and a bit more precise. You just gotta keep getting more precise, and not to redundant things.... like jump off and not make it back :laugh:

Also, make your Falcon do the talking :) no need to hate spacies lol. No one there even plays Sheik lol. But the matchups aren't impossible.

Also, yes Flan you really are getting better. Your Peach is so much more punishing, esp when I mess up tech skill lol.

I don't feel like I'm improving tho T_T Maybe cuz I only come biweekly lol

G_Wen

Smash Rookie
Hey all.

This is George, if you don't know I play that Marth that just forward smashes all the time, and never does a fair ever.

Well sorry for missing the past 3 events, due to school work and Boston and Steven's failure to wake me up..... although they did steal the tv and wiis.

Plan on making it next week for sure. So I'll hope to see all of you there. I heard the tourney was sick too.

Leek

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone. Won't be able to make it for rest of month due to exams. Josh text me if you need help closing shop tho. :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, just an FYI that UWGamers is hosting their Melee tournament this coming Tuesday. There's also a Brawl tournament on Monday, for anyone interested. You can find the pre-reg link here: http://uwgamers.org/smash/.

As such, the Smash@UWaterloo event will be cancelled this Tuesday in favor of the UWGamers tournament, so tell everyone you know about this upcoming event. Please come out and show them that Melee is still supported by the fans! Otherwise, they might not host a Melee tournament again.

<3

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Won't be coming to these events ne more.. as sad as it is.

I got a job and I start monday and im in training for 3 weeks and since next week is the tourney at 1 i won't be able to go. The next 2 weeks i might attend but after that my schedule changes and I'll hardly have the time to make it out. So when I do make it down pressure me for matches :D

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Will continue coming to events always. Won't be going to Tuesday's tournament since it starts at 12:30. Good luck to everyone.

How long is it planning on going till? I might go by for friendlies.

Top Bottom