• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I lied, have more things to do than I imagined. Will post back with an update.

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
So I'll assume "tomorrow" now being Monday since you posted that today. I have classes until 4:30 tomorrow but if you're going to be in town after that send me a pm

Hatcrab Zombie

Smash Cadet
I'll play any day but because of engineering schedule I'm never home before 4:30. Also I don't like going places that aren't my home after class because a) I'm always tired and b) I have to get home to do work eventually

omniholy

Smash Rookie
I'm cooping in Waterloo right now. Smash anywhere? :) Lots of time to smash during weekends for me.

EWC

Smash Ace
Does anyone ever actually read this?

I will host a proper event if there are actually people who want to play. Please post if you are interested.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i'm interested

i could probably bring that other guy that we played with last time

EWC

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna play tonight? I will host a proper event next weekend or something but I have a really strong urge to play smash today for some reason.

EWC

Smash Ace
Okay so I'm hosting a smashfest at my house next saturday. Anyone who wants to go PM me for the address and contant info.

EWC

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna play again this weekend? I have a big hole in the middle of my exam schedule so I have time.

EWC

Smash Ace
@Hatcrab: Text me if you wanna play on saturday.

@Cyan: I might be able to play on the 12th. Hafta check my schedule again.

Top Bottom