• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty *****z im back. off thursday, friday and monday nights. Maybe we can even have a fest soon or something.

Edit: I worked last night and stayed up all day addicted to game of thrones... Gunna grab some sleep.

Edit x2: Who is this Eric fellow, he seems to have heart for smash u *****z let him down.

Sanu

Smash Champion
erik = ewc = pretty gewd at this game.

getcho smash on peoples

:phone:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Peter I'm coming to visit you soon! Josh you too.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=15159180

Also if you guys want to come to a tournament soon to practice for Toronto!

So how interested would everyone here be in attending a Canadian national in St.Catharines for Melee? It will attempt to include the majority of small communities which exist throughout our nation in clusters from province to province. I have a large venue with a 200+ capacity that I can rent for a mere $200 daily including bar to purchase soft drinks or alcoholic beverages with ID. This means that the day is covered from 20 individuals paying their venue fees allowing us to divert the excess funds from venue fees into a pot bonus to either extend who places within the money or increase the earnings of those who win.

Considering that it's a beachside venue I would aim to have this run Mid-End of July. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

EWC

Smash Ace
I might to come out to that. Depends if I can get a ride or if there's an easy/cheap bus.

I would definitely come out to a national.

@peter: come play me sometime manggg

@josh: come visit

EWC

Smash Ace
Okay after a brief intermission I now like this game again. Anyone wanna play?

EWC

Smash Ace
I forgot that pichu was actually a playable character. I thought maybe you were fox again.

Jus-tin

Smash Rookie
if people are playing tonight i suppose i could shake some of that rust off o.o

Eltrion

Smash Cadet
Anybody in waterloo into Project:M?
Or does anybody need practice against Doc?

I'm on campus nearly all the time, so look me up if you want to play. I'm not amazing at Melee though. (Whad'ya expect, I play Doc.)

Jus-tin

Smash Rookie
ah well, my cries go unheard and i have still not touched this video game for many months ]:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Good to that see you all are still struggling at this without me

-.-

Eltrion

Smash Cadet
I have 2 setups in my room and am free after 1 every day of the week except Thursday. I'm at SJU, so it's pretty convenient. Message me if you want to come over. I'd appreciate someone who's better than me to practice against regularly.

I think that absolves be from being part of the problem.

But yeah. Not much activity here...

SyphiliS

Smash Cadet
1) Ask your roommates/floor-mates to play
- Teach a girl how to play for bonus points
2) Go to UW Gamers' "Game-on" events
3) Let yourself into EWC's house and play by yourself until someone notices you are there [highly recommend]
4) DDR Club
5) Reach A&C monthlies in Toronto (Mar 16/Apr 20)

Okay I'm out of ideas. I'd play with you if I were in Waterloo this term.

EWC

Smash Ace
It's actually ITG club lol. It's just called DDR club because that way randoms will know what it is.

Windrose

Smash Lord
ah well, my cries go unheard and i have still not touched this video game for many months ]:
yo i invite you out to come play all the time in markham but you're too lazy to walk 5 minutes. stay retired dark falco.

Top Bottom