• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

EWC

Smash Ace
Yes yes yes i play melee so do all my roomates guys let's play smash josh where areeeeee you

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Host a tournament here and I'll come again :D I've been tied down with tons of work atm but weekends are almost always free for me. Plus I'd really love to get back into smash. that and I need to beat Jack's fox with my peach again :p

yibo

Smash Rookie
we need those thursdays weeklies again :( where is josh
well... there is melee at games night for UWGamer so I guess people go to that and educate some people

EWC

Smash Ace
Hey does anybody still read this. We should start doing regular smash fests again next semester.

JOSH THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP OKAY.

We (this means me + keatsta basically) can easily and consistently provide 1 tv. If rides are made available that can probably be upped to 2.

If you see this and you will be in waterloo at over winter please reply.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
hey jack (i think thats right?) if your offering rides from guelph to a&c a lot this year do you usually have extra room?

cause me or someone else would probably be down to drive to guelph but with our lack of driving experience don't want to drive to toronto lol

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yup you're right. when i go to a&c i usually have only one other person with me. and therefore would have room for 3 more.

i'm not making it to the one in dec tho (dec 10th) cuz i have an exam that mroning. i don't think i'd be gettin gmuch sleep, so i wouldn't want to drive down after the exam lol. but future oppotunities exist

also,

are there gonna be melee tournies hosted at waterloo again this year?
this is kinda disappointing lol
I take that as a no? lol
just scrolled up and re-read this. i wanted to clarify that the lack of response to your question was disappointing. not the idea of tourneys here lol. i reread it and it sounded kinda offensive if you took it the other way x)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
hahaha yeah no worries I knew what ya ment.

and ok cool I don't think I can go dec 10 anyway. so I guess if you just keep postin here whenever you're offering rides i'll probably see it.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
good good. i post on the gta boards too quite a bit cuz i get bored and it's nice and lively over there.

i really hope something comes back up to 'loo here. i rarely have the time, but the odd fest was nice.

i remember back in first year (2 years ish ago) i'd have the weekly commitment to driving here to play with like 2-4 tvs going, and like almost 10 ppl. it was relaly nice.

Top Bottom