• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
ok, definitely going to be smashing 1-2 times this week, hopefully we can do it at RCH and more people can show up. Practice for tourney on the 12th etc! Post availability and stuff, preferably not Tuesday.

NiteCyper

Smash Rookie
I'm in RCH and hear nothing. To reply to this, please send me an email instead, since i don't frequent the boards.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Currently in rch, room 206 just chilling and studying. Come visit and say hi if you want

Sanu

Smash Champion
i also have a tv in my car if that means anything to you people, no setup though

Sanu

Smash Champion
same :p

i haven't played seriously in like two months now hah, pound should be interesting to say the least

Sanu

Smash Champion
If anyone is jonesing to go to Pound 5 (THIS WEEKEND), let me know ASAP. A spot has opened up in my car, jump on that **** ppl!

Sanu

Smash Champion
No wai peter!! I'll bring you out to one of these, I promise!

Sanu

Smash Champion

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I'm excited that this is on a Wednesday. That means I can be there earlier than 10:00. I've got class until 7:50, but then I can supply a full setup. =D

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hahahaha.... I actually might not be able to make it this week. I have an essay that I have to write and it's due tomorrow at 11:55 pm. I'll be working on it today, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish... I'll let you guys know u.u

Sanu

Smash Champion
1/2 essays done so far... sadly I wasted a good portion of the day reading up on the course material, which proved to be mostly useless. ONLY ONE MORE

Top Bottom