• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Smash Ultimate "Mains Advice" Thread

Soyaccino

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
Yo!

So, I've been banging my head looking for a main since day 1, so hopefully some new input will help me getting near the solution.

Historically, I'm a Ness main, but lately I've noticed that I play pretty brainless thanks to Ness amazing neutral. Every match is pretty much the same (pk fire, fair, fair, rinse and repeat) until I find myself against someone with more range on their aerials and I get my *** handed, because in 10+ years I've learned nothing.

So basically here's my wishlist for my next main (I understand I can't have everything, but it would be nice):
- flexible playstyle that changes based on the opponent (bonus points for mind-games with tech chases and traps)
- not over-reliant on the same stale setplays. On the opposite I'd like someone who can get pretty "freestyle"
- various kill option: not over-reliant on some crazy unlikely setups or a single kill-move

Nice to haves:
- being able to work well (or at least decently) both in close combat and at distance
- counter/reflector
- good edgeguard game
- ways to shield break
- simple to pick up
- high damage: I prefer landing hard blows thanks to a good timing/spacing than to go after difficult combos that end up raking 15%

Until now I played a lot of Link, which I find fun but sometimes I have a little difficulties in using his kit without ending up being That Guy from For Glory who keeps spamming projectiles, and Ganon: he has a lot of the things I search for but I'm kinda put off by the absolute nightmare time I have when I end up against projectile heavy characters and people who know how to edgeguard.
I thought I was hard to please lol

BlueGoblin

Smash Rookie
eh, I know it's a tall order, but I'm content enough to find the one that gets the closest to that :p

Kybou

Smash Rookie
So...this game I am having struggles finding a character I am willing to main tbh. I overall have a more aggressive playstyle, and edgeguard often, and I like characters that have more to them than characters like Mario. Any advice? My previous mains might be able to help with advice, but idk
I main jigglypuff and she can be aggressive if played right and she can edge gaurd by going offstage and fair can kill if they don’t have a great recovery.

JackSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2724-7390-2521
Yo!

So, I've been banging my head looking for a main since day 1, so hopefully some new input will help me getting near the solution.

Historically, I'm a Ness main, but lately I've noticed that I play pretty brainless thanks to Ness amazing neutral. Every match is pretty much the same (pk fire, fair, fair, rinse and repeat) until I find myself against someone with more range on their aerials and I get my *** handed, because in 10+ years I've learned nothing.

So basically here's my wishlist for my next main (I understand I can't have everything, but it would be nice):
- flexible playstyle that changes based on the opponent (bonus points for mind-games with tech chases and traps)
- not over-reliant on the same stale setplays. On the opposite I'd like someone who can get pretty "freestyle"
- various kill option: not over-reliant on some crazy unlikely setups or a single kill-move

Nice to haves:
- being able to work well (or at least decently) both in close combat and at distance
- counter/reflector
- good edgeguard game
- ways to shield break
- simple to pick up
- high damage: I prefer landing hard blows thanks to a good timing/spacing than to go after difficult combos that end up raking 15%

Until now I played a lot of Link, which I find fun but sometimes I have a little difficulties in using his kit without ending up being That Guy from For Glory who keeps spamming projectiles, and Ganon: he has a lot of the things I search for but I'm kinda put off by the absolute nightmare time I have when I end up against projectile heavy characters and people who know how to edgeguard.
Hey. buddy. Pick up falco. Trust me. He has fantastic kill options, a reflector as you said you wanted that. the highest jump in the game so easy edgegaurds. and something I like to call "jazz combos" (combos that aren't true but are hard to escape). eventually, you'll notice connecting one move can flow into the rest of the kit. also you like zoning? well falco has some lasers that are sure to piss people off if you play spacey. only downside is he's not the easiest to pick up. I personally would recommend falco but if you're looking for someone easier to pick up, pick up mario.

CasualSmash

Smash Rookie
Okay, so I'm looking for someone with good combo aerials that can be used to chase someone across a stage, as well as a good and versatile moveset. I'm currently maining kirby, and I tend to use his f-air to chase someone to the edge (especially heavyweights). I also love his d-air spike, but I hardly ever use his u-air. I'm kinda getting tired of getting launched at even the slightest tap to the hurtbox, though, so I'm looking for someone a little heavier, and with a little more oomph to his finishers. I've tried Meta Knight (but I SD'ed like every ten seconds), Jigglypuff (got my sheild broken a lot) and Mega Man (who I semi-main, but I get screwed by projectiles a lot). I was thinking about Pikachu, and I've had some success with him, but he just doesn't seem to have the same feel of sheer versatility that kirby does (at least to me). Do you guys have any advice for a main and/or any advice for kirby?

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I'm looking for someone with good combo aerials that can be used to chase someone across a stage, as well as a good and versatile moveset. I'm currently maining kirby, and I tend to use his f-air to chase someone to the edge (especially heavyweights). I also love his d-air spike, but I hardly ever use his u-air. I'm kinda getting tired of getting launched at even the slightest tap to the hurtbox, though, so I'm looking for someone a little heavier, and with a little more oomph to his finishers. I've tried Meta Knight (but I SD'ed like every ten seconds), Jigglypuff (got my sheild broken a lot) and Mega Man (who I semi-main, but I get screwed by projectiles a lot). I was thinking about Pikachu, and I've had some success with him, but he just doesn't seem to have the same feel of sheer versatility that kirby does (at least to me). Do you guys have any advice for a main and/or any advice for kirby?
Pikachu is arguably the most versatile character in the game, plus if you're already feeling him, that's the most important thing, really. Otherwise, Fox does a lot of work with what you mentioned regarding following up on stuff, and Pokemon Trainer may seem daunting, but Squirtle follow s people well, and having three characters feels pretty versatile to me anyways...

D

Deleted member

I have way too much characters I really like and I can not find a genuine main.

I think in terms of "Most comfortable", Ike, Snake and Incineroar get the treat.

I like so much characters though, so I do not really have a main. I also want to main a character that will take me far in terms of Elite Smash.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity, if you were to rank the following characters combo game/potential in what order would they be?
Ken, Diddy, Puff, Dr. Mario, Kirby, Sheik
(I want to learn how to play a low-tier character with good combos/combo potential, these were the ones that intrigued me the most.)
*Oops, tripple post..."*

If you were to rank the following characters solely based on combo game/potential in what order would they go?
  • Ken
  • Diddy
  • Puff
  • Dr. Mario
  • Kirby
  • Sheik
(I want to learn to play a low tier character with a good combo game, these were the ones that intrigued me the most.)
Ken and Sheik are the best, by far. Ken can do some really hilarious combos, actually. Even his aerials cancel directly into specials.

no-main

Smash Rookie
I am having some trouble finding a main. I like having a projectile and a good recovery but I don't like having to do intricate combos or heavy characters. I like meteor options as well. I don't necessarily camp, but I do like to play more "mid ranged." If I do have to do a string of attacks, I mostly enjoy aerials and doing the same attack, so fair > fair or u-air > u-air. I don't do nair very well besides with the short hop short cut and can't maneuver while doing it very well.

Last edited:

Lunardog15

Smash Cadet
as a kirby main I would suggest going with the one you enjoy most and don't care about the tiers
but then again I main Kirby :p

BizzleBazzle

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure I'm using a characters that are good for me, I mained Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4, and with Ultimate I stuck with Samus as I feel more comfortable with her. Now I feel I'm hitting a wall, even with the discovery of bombs being useful for setups and punishes, I'm not making much progress beyond 3 million GSP at best.

I tried exploring faster close combat characters as secondaries to hopefully either cover weaknesses or get better results, started with swords (Cloud, Chrom), tried the fast characters (Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link/Young Link), and a few others (Lucario, Lucas, Yoshi)

I'm not finding any that stick, they're all just decent.

I'm having trouble focusing down on what I need, or who to pick. Maybe I need to find a "better" Samus, a good secondary, or someone who fits me better. I'm not really sure where to go from here. So hopefully creating an account and asking here will point me somewhere.

Heracr055

Smash Ace
I am having some trouble finding a main. I like having a projectile and a good recovery but I don't like having to do intricate combos or heavy characters. I like meteor options as well. I don't necessarily camp, but I do like to play more "mid ranged." If I do have to do a string of attacks, I mostly enjoy aerials and doing the same attack, so fair > fair or u-air > u-air. I don't do nair very well besides with the short hop short cut and can't maneuver while doing it very well.
I'm not sure I'm using a characters that are good for me, I mained Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4, and with Ultimate I stuck with Samus as I feel more comfortable with her. Now I feel I'm hitting a wall, even with the discovery of bombs being useful for setups and punishes, I'm not making much progress beyond 3 million GSP at best.

I tried exploring faster close combat characters as secondaries to hopefully either cover weaknesses or get better results, started with swords (Cloud, Chrom), tried the fast characters (Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link/Young Link), and a few others (Lucario, Lucas, Yoshi)

I'm not finding any that stick, they're all just decent.

I'm having trouble focusing down on what I need, or who to pick. Maybe I need to find a "better" Samus, a good secondary, or someone who fits me better. I'm not really sure where to go from here. So hopefully creating an account and asking here will point me somewhere.
I think Mega Man would be a good option for both these posts, moreso the former than the latter.
No-main: Mega Man doesn't necessarily require intricate combos to do well with him. He is fantastic at the midrange thanks to pellet pressure, which is also supplemented by Metal Blade. He boasts a great recovery option in Rush Coil, and his above average weight keeps him around for quite a long time. His Hard Knuckle is a fantastic disjointed meteor. He can chain forward airs together, and Leaf Shield can help him set up those string opportunities.
Bizzle: Mega Man can play the zoning game just like Samus can thanks to his projectile arsenal (perhaps even better than Samus thanks to pellets stuffing out approaches). His many options with Air Shooter, Metal Blade, Leaf Shield and even Rush Coil promote a high ceiling that you can consistently work at and improve towards. Also, how long did you give each char to prove themselves to you? I went from 3 mil GSP starting with ZSS (thanks to assumed GSP) all the way down to 60k before she clicked, brought me to 3.88 mil GSP and became my best character (now I have Mega Man as a comain with her who sits at roughly the same GSP).

Last edited:

BizzleBazzle

Smash Rookie
I don't have any specific times I spent, I didn't pay attention to it, I usually went for at least 30 min - 1/2 hours, lasts more than a few battles, The most I put in is a couple days of work. Some characters I didn't try, because of the way they control is weird or their playstyle didn't mesh well with me, I didn't want to spend too much time with a character I felt did not play to my strengths.

And to make that a bit easier to understand, I'll list out what I like
  1. Projectiles, or at least some range on my attacks, disjointed (swords) or long reach (Zero Suit Samus attacks). That time with Zero Suit, Samus, and the Links really kept me away from fighting a close combat neutral 100% of the time, so this makes neutral easier to handle.
  2. If I picked a rushdown secondary, I looked for speed and range, with a least minor projectiles.
  3. I moved towards tether grabs, probably got that from Zero Suit and Samus training. I suck at grabs.
  4. I looked into counters, because again, it keeps neutral a bit easier on someone who isnt the best at it.
  5. Weight is nice, keeps me fighting longer.

And to list out the characters I tried, felt comfortable with, and estimated time spent. I put asterisks with those i had the best results.
  • Yoshi (Maybe half a day) Nice Neutral, Projectile, and Tether Grabs
  • Link (More than a few days) Worked before, then fell off, thought later to go for rushdowns as secondaries, to cover weakness better, Link is a bit too slow
  • *Young Link/ Toon Link (More than a few days) Basically rushdown links, It felt better and faster, might come back to it.
  • *Chrom (Maybe a day) I felt alright, but there's more training needed to get his movement down.
  • Zero Suit Samus (Carried over from Smash 4, a few days) I did alright, might need more training to be less predictable though.
  • Lucas (A couple days) He did okay, but the recovery felt unsafe and awkward.
  • Sonic (Maybe an hour) Speed is good, but hard to fully control.
  • Lucario (Also from Smash 4, more than a day) Aura was nice, but needed more neutral training to make better use of it.
  • Mega Man (A few battles last night) I looked into your suggestion, The way he controlled was weird, might need to look into tutorials.
  • Palutena (More than a few days) Needs more neutral close combat training to be better for me.
  • Greninja (Around an hour) Speed was good, range was not, some controls felt off
  • *Cloud (More than a few days) Great, might need more training to make the most of him.

Hopefully, these details help a bit, bit of a long reply to a simple question and answer, but I felt that these thing need to be said.

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
IMO a good pick would be (Dark) Pit, Wolf, or Mega Man

SmashVeteran_Cloud_

Smash Rookie
I've been in the competitive community since Melee, but for the first time I'm genuinely stumped when choosing my main.
Quick details:
I mostly played Cloud in Smash 4, as well as Zero Suit and Sheik
In Ultimate's metagame. I've been most successful with Cloud

The main reason I'm facing difficulties, is because (with the exception of Cloud), I focus on characters who have strong combos off stage and focus on their aerial game more than grounded offense. This is one of the reasons I dropped Sheik - no matter how hard I tried Ultimate doesn't really favour her.

Current Main: :ultcloud: - Idek what I find in him that's good - tbh I just play him how I feel I should and it's working. I usually focus on NAirs and UAirs to rack up damage, find spaces in between to fill LIMIT Gauge, occasionally might go for a spike and use Neutral B if I need space or to nullify other projectiles where I can't parry or dodge

Characters I'm Interested In: :ultbayonetta1::ultcorrinf::ultfox::ultmewtwo::ultpeach::ultroy::ultwolf:
I'll quickly explain each character concisely.
Bayo: I like her special moves - I'm managing to get a combo game with them but DI can get in the way - like how she slowly racks damage with aerials/jab
Corrin: I actually don't know - finding her aerials a bit on the weak side but I like her insane pressure with Side B (I enjoy offensive)
Fox: Tilt combos, speed, strong recovery, damage racking is easy 'nuff said
Mewtwo: I'm just good with him - not getting as good results I wanted tho
Peach: Like her light projectile game with good off stage pressure - would like someone slightly faster
Roy: Far too weak at ranged - good in some matchups, but with others such as :ultsimon::ultrichter: I just can't
Wolf: Feels like Sheik which I love - just not FAST enough!!!

Overall, I'm looking for someone who plays on the offensive side with aerial focused combat and feels quick and light. Any suggestions.

#Buff:ultsheik:
#Nerf:ultolimar: (lol i cant stand him)

For fun: :ultpiranha::ultpiranha::ultpiranha: PLANTGANG

NoxiousRose

Smash Rookie
I have been playing a ton of roy, and i feel he is my best character, but for all the time and effort i have put into him it seems that chars i put less time into (young link, wolf, lucina) i see much more success with them.despite playing roy i have no idea who else to main, and i dont know if ishould drop him or try to stick with him. i have a somewhat agressive playstyle focused mainly on spacing then getting in.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
I have been playing a ton of roy, and i feel he is my best character, but for all the time and effort i have put into him it seems that chars i put less time into (young link, wolf, lucina) i see much more success with them.despite playing roy i have no idea who else to main, and i dont know if ishould drop him or try to stick with him. i have a somewhat agressive playstyle focused mainly on spacing then getting in.
Dude, I've got some good advice, but I'll have to edit this later when I'm off work to get it all down. I've been maining Roy across various games (back when he kind of sucked, too) for over fifteen years, I feel it.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
I apreciate it, thank you :ultroy::ultroy::ultroy:
Alright, so first thing's first: I don't think you should drop Roy. I would still play him as much as you like as long as you're still enjoying him. That being said, if you get to a point where playing Roy feels like an obligation and a chore, at least take a break from him. I did that for a while during my Project M days and moved to Ivysaur and Falco for a while, had a lot of fun and felt refreshed. Even in Ultimate, I would consider Roy my "best character", because I know I execute him as a character better than any other I play. Pure muscle memory, I know Roy better than any other character. But he isn't my most played character. I actually couldn't say who is, off the top of my head, because even though I like winning and know two or three characters that are most likely to help me get those wins, I still play other characters all the time for friendlies, for fun, etc. If anything, playing more characters in general had even helped my Roy, simply by helping me understand the game as a whole and my own habits just as much as I understand Roy. Now, if you still want secondaries for serious matches, there's nothing wrong with having characters like Lucina that make winning a bit more consistent sometimes. If you want to try a new character to really sink your teeth into, I'd actually recommend *two* characters, one similar to your playstyle with Roy, and one totally different. For example, when I wanted to learn another *semi*-aggressive character, I went for Falco. Partly because I've played him a ton in the other games (and he actually feels good again), and partly because he also has to be just a bit careful and patient to get openings, just like Roy, and also has pretty decent combos and strings. For a character totally different, I went for Pokemon Trainer, and more recently, Snake of all things. I'm not great with Snake, but holy cow, I'm learning a ton about my bad habits that held back even me, a Roy veteran of three previous games (counting PM) and over fifteen years. Seriously, try out a total zoner and see how it changes your perspective of the game. Anyways, everyone being different and all that, this may not be perfect advice, but it's helped me have more fun, learn a ton, and made me appreciate Roy even more even if I play him comparatively less than I used to. Also, this stuff applies to other character mains and such.

Chewshoe

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 5411-6654-4034
As the sidebar suggests, I'm a Mr. Game & Watch player in pretty much every Smash game past 64...

...Except for Ultimate.

Now, since grabs were nerfed in Ultimate as far as I know, Mr. Game & Watch just isn't giving me the results I've been getting in the previous Smash games. Mr. Game & Watch lost his grabs and I lost my touch with him, so now I'm having a character crisis.
Since I've been playing Mr. Game & Watch for so long, his moveset was perfect for me, ESPECIALLY in Smash 4, as I took him to quarterfinals with ease in my very first tournament, but again, no dice with him this time around.

Can someone give me advice on who I should main now? It's hard finding that one golden character in a roster of almost 80. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. And I need lots of help finding that needle.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
As the sidebar suggests, I'm a Mr. Game & Watch player in pretty much every Smash game past 64...

...Except for Ultimate.

Now, since grabs were nerfed in Ultimate as far as I know, Mr. Game & Watch just isn't giving me the results I've been getting in the previous Smash games. Mr. Game & Watch lost his grabs and I lost my touch with him, so now I'm having a character crisis.
Since I've been playing Mr. Game & Watch for so long, his moveset was perfect for me, ESPECIALLY in Smash 4, as I took him to quarterfinals with ease in my very first tournament, but again, no dice with him this time around.

Can someone give me advice on who I should main now? It's hard finding that one golden character in a roster of almost 80. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. And I need lots of help finding that needle.
That's a tough one, especially with GnW being so unique. Honestly, it never hurts to main "Random" in longer matches (like six stocks instead of 3) until something feels worth exploring deeper. Otherwise I dunno. Good luck

Chewshoe

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 5411-6654-4034
That's a tough one, especially with GnW being so unique. Honestly, it never hurts to main "Random" in longer matches (like six stocks instead of 3) until something feels worth exploring deeper. Otherwise I dunno. Good luck
Hmm, should I just play longer matches against AIs as random then?

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, should I just play longer matches against AIs as random then?
Well, yeah. That's a good way to start. Keep the AI at a lower level, since you should really just focus on how the character you're playing feels. If one seems interesting enough, move on to fighting real people and explore training mode a bit as well.

EDIT: These are just things that have helped me and some friends, keep in mind I'm no true expert.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Is there anything in particular that you enjoyed about G&W? What feels satisfying/fun about playing him?

Chewshoe

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 5411-6654-4034
Is there anything in particular that you enjoyed about G&W? What feels satisfying/fun about playing him?
The beauty of Mr. Game & Watch was that his down throw combo'd into everything but his Smash attacks in Smash 4. One down throw meant a potential 0-death if you were facing a good G&W player.

On top of that, Mr. Game & Watch was one of those characters that just would not die.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Have you tried Peach/Daisy at all? Talking about crazy combo potential and an even crazier recovery.

JackSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2724-7390-2521
Guess whos back!~ okay so sorry for my delay in response to my previous statements, I played lucina in the tournament and I still want help, though the list has only grown, sorry to say.

I have about 4 characters I want to play and learn, I'd like your thoughts on my choices and would love to hear recommendations.

I would like to play :ultpalutena:, :ultfox:, :ultroy:, :ultfalco:, :ultlucina:,or :ultinklingboy:. I have found these characters to be the ones I enjoy playing most as I like the ledge guard and rush-down play style but I also like having back up options in difficult match-ups. I'd like to apologize and once more, seek advice.

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Of those characters I feel that Inkling has the most versatile toolkit, which helps a lot with lessening the impact of bad matchups.

JackSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2724-7390-2521
Of those characters I feel that Inkling has the most versatile toolkit, which helps a lot with lessening the impact of bad matchups.
That's exactly what I was thinking but I also find enjoyment on the other characters so I'm still not completely sure.

odt

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I've been flip-flopping between which character I want to main since day one and I don't feel I'm any closer to finding one.
The only other smash game I've played is Brawl. I can't quite remember but I think I played Marth & Dedede a lot.

Things I would love to have in a character:
- A bit of range (it would be nice to be able to wall certain characters out if my spacing is good).
- Okay frame data and OoS options.
- No problem with hitting smaller characters
- Not too slow on the ground preferably but this isn't too important
- Not too tech-reliant. Stuff like Ice Climbers' grab combos/desyncs and Shulk mid combo Monado art switching are things I won't be able to get down consistently under pressure.
- Not too campy. Having a projectile is nice but do not want to be reliant on running away a lot of the time.
- Okay landing options and preferably some aerial mobility.
- Some reliable kill setups would be nice to have. I'm a very safe player and don't go for hard reads too much unless I need to make up a big deficit.
- Some ledge-guarding ability and especially an at least 'okay' recovery.
- I obviously don't play at the highest level but I'd rather not have any matchups where I'm practically forced to switch.
- I enjoy having something like rest/waft/mega man up-b ect (something with nice frame data but high risk) but this is by no means necessary
- Having somewhat rewarding grabs always feels nice! (either followups or kills)

all help appreciated!

Last edited:

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Sounds like a lot of Marth to me. Play around with other swordsman characters like Roy, Corrin, and Cloud, too, to see if any of them jive with you. Cloud's attacks have a ton of disjointment and stay out for a ridiculous amount of time, but his recovery is lacking if you don't plan around his limit break meter.

channel_KYX

Smash Apprentice
Hi,

I've been flip-flopping between which character I want to main since day one and I don't feel I'm any closer to finding one.
The only other smash game I've played is Brawl. I can't quite remember but I think I played Marth & Dedede a lot.

- A bit of range (it would be nice to be able to wall certain characters out if my spacing is good).
- Not too tech-reliant. Stuff like Ice Climbers' grab combos/desyncs and Shulk mid combo Monado art switching are things I won't be able to get down consistently under pressure.
- Not too campy. Having a projectile is nice but do not want to be reliant on running away a lot of the time.
- Some reliable kill setups would be nice to have. I'm a very safe player and don't go for hard reads too much unless I need to make up a big deficit.
- I obviously don't play at the highest level but I'd rather not have any matchups where I'm practically forced to switch.
- I enjoy having something like rest/waft/mega man up-b ect (something with nice frame data but high risk) but this is by no means necessary
- Having somewhat rewarding grabs always feels nice! (either followups or kills)

all help appreciated!
Did you try Doc Mario? Apart from "great recovery", he would fit quite well. Range might not be too impressive, but otherwise...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hi,

all help appreciated!
Try Lucina. Easy to pick up and fulfills almost all your specifications.

Top Bottom