• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Ultimate Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
So did we ever find a source for what Ivysaur is doing in the Ken leak? Am I the only one who thinks this is a big deal?

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
Riddle Leak says Tiger huh...

I think it might be Sagat guys.

Come to think of it, Minecon having a smash announcement is kinda far-fetched, or at least without precedent. Unless Nintendo is scheduled to show up there. Then all bets are off.

RC-3197

Smash Apprentice
I read that. And that is what I am referring to.

Please show me a leak where Sora, Steve, and Geno are all together, which are actually credible. Or even show me a leak with one of each that is credible. The deleted Sora tweet isn't. New leaker is only due to being backed by Verge.
Leaks.PNG

You'll notice he said leaks with an s, as in multiple leaks he found on google. This is not new info.
Leak with minecraft content and square enix rep:
- Geno can be assumed by basic inference skills or even the prima "leak"
- Believe it or not, but there are people out there who think that sora tweet was an accidental slip up of NDA.
- Ken? I'm 1000% percent sure he was talking about this:
ken leak part 2.jpg

Bottom line is MOH is in the same boat as us trying to wade his way through this massive swamp of leaks that may or may not be credible.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
View attachment 166200
You'll notice he said leaks with an s, as in multiple leaks he found on google. This is not new info.
Leak with minecraft content and square enix rep:
- Geno can be assumed by basic inference skills or even the prima "leak"
- Believe it or not, but there are people out there who think that sora tweet was an accidental slip up of NDA.
- Ken? I'm 1000% percent sure he was talking about this:

Bottom line is MOH is in the same boat as us trying to wade his way through this massive swamp of leaks.
Steve is obvious, yes.

Why would Geno be so obvious if Sora is also in the mix apparently?
I understand your point. But I feel you're underrating MOH a bit.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I thought you guys hated the idea of Goku in Smash...

What happened?
I have always been for Goku in Smash. Same as I was for Cloud back when Cloud was treated on the same level as Goku.

Potato_

Smash Lord
So did we ever find a source for what Ivysaur is doing in the Ken leak? Am I the only one who thinks this is a big deal?

Looking at his taunts, it doesn't seem to match any of them. It kind of looks like the one I timestamped except without his vines out.

Could be an idle animation or a fourth taunt like you were saying before, who knows?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I just checked LeakyPandy's twitter including their track record compilation on SSB Ultimate stuff, and found nothin' on box theory.

I know they're not credible but they still have me worried for some reason, I guess because "Skull Kid is a boss." pls no.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Goku shouldn't be in Smash to begin with. He's not a video game character. I'll even go as far as to admit Steve or Master Chief is more deserving. At least they originate as video game characters.

Also if Goku gets added then may as well get Shrek and Spongebob as they're requested too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just checked LeakyPandy's twitter including their track record compilation on SSB Ultimate stuff, and found nothin' on box theory.

I know they're not credible but they still have me worried for some reason, I guess because "Skull Kid is a boss." pls no.
It was a private conversation with someone

unknown.png

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Goku shouldn't be in Smash to begin with. He's not a video game character. I'll even go as far as to admit Steve or Master Chief is more deserving. At least they originate as video game characters.

Also if Goku gets added then may as well get Shrek and Spongebob as they're requested too.
Stop. Now. We do NOT NEED MORE OF THIS.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

That slippery slope argument is never a good point in literally any context.

Stop. Now. We do NOT NEED MORE OF THIS.
Yo, chill wtf

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
alright well if they meant only 2 characters and not lower expectations I wish they would actually say something and stop contradicting their leaker role with "no-spoilers."
They also told the person this
unknown.png

The TRUE box theory answer

1537673509709.jpg

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
While my brain says tonight will be uneventful, my gut is saying otherwise, and it's keeping me up...

Last edited:

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
Nyehhh, leak Elma you cowards!

Damn, if we're getting all this stuff that these 'leakers' say we are, than that title of Ultimate is no joke.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Y'know, for a group with close-to-nothing credibility, they sure do a good job on getting people worried...

somebody help me
He's gotten a lot of stuff wrong and very few if anything right.

Skull Kid might still be a boss, but I HIGHLY doubt he knows anything legitimate on it.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Leakypanda seems like a bunch of trolls to me, honestly, I think we should disregard anything they say. I'm just kind of curious why we haven't really heard anything from Namco or Sega, honestly. I mean, in the latter's case, the only thing is Shadow.

Narr

AN ORB OF MANY TALENTS
NNID
LordChrom
3DS FC
1289-8310-9030
Switch FC
SW 8256 5756 1598
I dont think steve is in.

I think someone is fooling vergeben

And everyone is piggybanking on vergeben
vergeben never specified steve, he said some form of minecraft content and made clear he doubts it's a character

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
vergeben never specified steve, he said some form of minecraft content and made clear he doubts it's a character
He recently stated he is uncertain on Steve being playable. He has heard both that he is and isn't. He's ruled it as a maybe.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did a bunch of posts just disappear for people?

I now have 2 posts next to each other which I know I didn't double post at the time

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Narr

AN ORB OF MANY TALENTS
NNID
LordChrom
3DS FC
1289-8310-9030
Switch FC
SW 8256 5756 1598
He recently stated he is uncertain on Steve being playable. He has heard both that he is and isn't. He's ruled it as a maybe.
source? i literally stalk his gamefaqs and haven't seen that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom