• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
If you are getting attacked, demolished both phisically and mentally, denegrated and treated like **** just for one element you have, it is discrimination.

It isn't exclusive to the race or gender.
Your voice isn't a group or class

Your voice didn't need to fight for rights

Bionichute

Smash Champion
unpopular opinion i wanted ghostly adventures pac-man in smash just to spite people

i love the pac we got but that would have been hilarious

D

Deleted member

weren't we supposed to get infractions for continuing to post about this
I apologize if i am annoying the users.

It's just a problem that i have fought since i started school, and hasn't stopped.

It is a theme that has ****ed my life in too many ways, and i don't like to see people treating it as nothing.

I'll try to stop, but please... Don't take me as someone who hasn't dealt discrimination.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Your voice isn't a group or class

Your voice didn't need to fight for rights
Excuse me? If what you said is not sarcasm, meaning that he didn't have to fight for rights, then I must say this of you. Racism is a serious thing.

I'd certainly stand up if someone got discriminated. At the same person, the victim needs to stand up, too. If we don't stand up, the person will jsut get more discriminated and nothing but worse things will happen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excuse me? If what you said is not sarcasm, meaning that he didn't have to fight for rights, then I must say this of you. Racism is a serious thing.

I'd certainly stand up if someone got discriminated. At the same person, the victim needs to stand up, too. If we don't stand up, the person will jsut get more discriminated and nothing but worse things will happen.
Exactly.

If i don't stand against them, they'll keep doing it.

Galactic Gecko

Smash Cadet
those are the objectively better designs

pac-man lore: blinky knows ghost kung fu
yeah imo the ghostly adventures design are pretty good

and they have personalities so that is cool too, the only thing we knew about the ghosts was that pinky was a girl and clyde was kind of dumb

poor kid just hasn't been the same since his mother was gored by a dinosaur and brother was turned into a soulless robot that committed suicide via his own franklin badge

what the hell itoi
is it sad that i read "a dinosaur vored his mom"

D

Deleted member

poor kid just hasn't been the same since his mother was gored by a dinosaur and brother was turned into a soulless robot that committed suicide via his own franklin badge

what the hell itoi
*First time playing a Mother game*

"Ha ha what a weird, funny game"

*Later*

*Ugly sobbing*

*Final boss*

*Ugly sobbing mixed with terrified screaming*

Iridium

Smash Hero
That's what I wanna know.
Blah blah, spirit stuff, blah blah. We kind of just wanted to get past the heat now. We really, really do.

I generally stay away from this stuff myself, so...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's what I wanna know.
I want to end this already...

But some people took my problem related to my voice as something that shouldn't be worrying.

And i got más because that was a wrong thing to think.

I don't want to keep this going...

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post; off-topic
Oh just took a peek. Yeah nothing new. ResetEra being REEEEEEEEEEsetEra.

Birds Fly, Fish Swim, And ResetEra thinks everything and their grandma is racist.

D

Deleted member

If you want to make a drawing of Dark Samus in a bikini, you have to use her design in Prime 2.

That's the way i find It to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom