• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Smash Tour is arguably one of the worst multi-player modes. Comparing it to a mostly well-received single player mode doesn't help defending said single player content much.
Well they did say "anything would better than World of Light" when there's definitely worse ideas that could have been in.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Didn't think ill ever be old enough to read someone getting nostalgia from minecreft but here we are.
i mean hell i was in the alpha for it and that was forever ago, and even while it was out, in better days I played on a server every day with my buds. I'm 23 and still I'm nostalgic over Minecraft. Lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So who was everyone's first and last unlocks?

First: K. Rool
Last: Mewtwo
Inkling and Palutena.

Palutena is nuts and she took me the most tries out of anyone. You can imagine how that felt considering she was the last one...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I like that no matter how many VS matches you play, no matter how many times you beat classic, you won't run the risk of unlocking the Miis. >:D

Walked right passed those piles of bland in WoL. Eventually I'll get them, because I can't not complete a Smash game, but today is not that day. :p

Blu99

S***post King
Switch FC
SW-7236-2735-6407
First was Villager, and I'm still unlocking characters currently lol

D

Deleted member

You know, I have a funny Smash-related story about my younger brother... he's only a year younger than me, jsyk. So anyway, he's a huge Animal Crossing fan, but he didn't think Isabelle was going to make it into SSBU. I told him and told him, from June to the start of September, but he didn't believe me. And so, when Isabelle did make it in, I got to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" Oh, it was great. :laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Chrom wouldnt let me cheese. He is the nee Snake now.
Like LGBTQ, PoC, and such.

The lyrics of a few of the songs could easily double as equal rights anthems is what I'm saying. Just an observation I made listening to the music.

You know the kind I'm talking about. The Express Yourself, Born This Way, Firework, Raise Your Glass, etc kind.

The jazzy poppy sort of ''FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE YOU" type of anthem.
again, huh?
The songs are about corrupt people, not equal rights

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
First: Bowser
Last: Either going to be Ken, Corrin, or Palutena. I have a rematch with Snake so he won't be last.

Seems to be a recurring thing that Palutena is last. Sakurai bias I say!!!

Graizen

Smash Champion
Fund this interesting post on 4chan
It's not a leak , but its cool to see:

http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/442531302

And the image is awesome as well

ssca.jpg

I will copy the text here ( for the guys that don't like to enter 4chan )

I present to you the best choices for the remaining 4 DLC of Smash Bros Ultimate:

Sora - Square Enix definitely wants to make Kingdom Hearts 3 even bigger. They'll do the same treatment they gave to Noctis, but they'll put him in Smash.

Scorpion - Mortal Kombat 11 being on the Nintendo Switch makes his chances bigger now. In addition, the confrontation between Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter may finally happen, and this will generate a lot of money for sure.

Crash - Crash Trilogy was placed on the Nintendo Switch and now we will have Crash Team Racing as well. Also the union between Mario, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot will certainly generate mountains of money.

Agumon - Digimon Survive will be released for the Nintendo Switch, and we will have a crossover between Tamagotchi and Pokémon. Also put Digimon and Pokémon together in a game will be as great as Mario and Sonic, and once again will generate lots of money.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If Evanescences' Bring Me to Life didnt wake you up inside, Wake up Get up Get out there should
Thanks, now I have to listen to that again.

You know, I have a funny Smash-related story about my younger brother... he's only a year younger than me, jsyk. So anyway, he's a huge Animal Crossing fan, but he didn't think Isabelle was going to make it into SSBU. I told him and told him, from June to the start of September, but he didn't believe me. And so, when Isabelle did make it in, I got to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!" Oh, it was great. :laugh:
Funny enough, I didn't believe Isabelle would be playable either, even though I wanted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom