• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I don’t.
I am just sharing my honest opinnion.

I prefer to pass high school and get a job that makes me live right before worrying about love.
ruining my life with dating was the highlight of my high school days. Don't be afraid to live a little before you get responsibilities

beans

Smash Lord
Note: Richter died on the way to his own homeplanet
Sakurai: DK what are you doing
DK: Expanding the space between my hands, care to join me?
Sakurai: Why is Richter flying?
DK: No its not fly, its float. Float from the mechanics we're having. Hmmm floaty mechanics

Polan

Smash Lord
It’s been going like this for a week now. It’s way too widespread for Nintendo to do anything about it.
yeah but i feel like posting pictures on a social media site paints a big red target on you. either way, nintendo's probably gonna mass ban all the pirates on release day so most of this doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I just noticed that Tsubasa is a spirit, but Itsuki (the player character) isnt one.
View attachment 180761
He's in
The most anime of the Fire Emblem. THE REAL SMT REP
TMS was a fun game. Hope it gets ported to Switch(without the censorship nonsense) as I would enjoy playing it again. It's not what people were expecting but it's a good game in its own right imo

peachy!

super princess
Guess that one box was a placeholder after all. Here's a good luck at the complete packaging as long as some other Smash goodies coming out next Friday.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Guess that one box was a placeholder after all. Here's a good luck at the complete packaging as long as some other Smash goodies coming out next Friday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONzLeNiFCSg
WYM, the box theory was founded off Incineroar and Ken being there

EDIT: Think I was confused, thought you meant the box just had like a logo at the spot Incineroar woulda been at, my bad!

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I just noticed that Tsubasa is a spirit, but Itsuki (the player character) isnt one.
View attachment 180761
He's in
>Apply Porky, Sylux, Adeleine, etc. logic
>Newly announced Fire Emblem Expo for next year
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions hasn't been ported to the Switch yet despite there being demand, sequel or port could be announced

He's in

Last edited:

beans

Smash Lord
He's clearly joking
Am I truly?

TMS was a fun game. Hope it gets ported to Switch(without the censorship nonsense) as I would enjoy playing it again. It's not what people were expecting but it's a good game in its own right imo
In my opinion, it lacks in the history department but makes up nicely with the combat and the session mechanic.
Also some of those side-stories were the best in awkward way. There is something about a girl being trained by a cat in the middle of the city in all fours I cant quite put my fingers on.

>Apply Porky, Sylux, Adeleine, etc. logic
>Newly announced Fire Emblem Expo for next year
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions hasn't been ported to the Switch yet despite there being demand, sequel or port could be announced

He's in
There isnt a single sliver of a chance I made a joke thats actualy coming true.
I cant believe the joke I made is a valid theory.
I would love it but thats beside the point.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I high key love TMS so much. Its was fun, it was unique, it was pretty, it had good music, it had good art

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

"Echo fighter"
And to think some people wanted Ken to be a Ryu without the SF inputs

At this point Isabelle is more of an echo fighter of Villager than Ken is of Ryu

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
View attachment 180761
He's in
Honestly, if we're going to add a Tokyo Mirage Sessions character, you might as well just go w/ Tsubasa.

Plus, if we add Itsuki in, that means Chrom is going to be in 3 people's moveset.

You can summon Chrom with Robin's FS to attack Itsuki and Mirage Chrom while Chrom looks on from below.

beans

Smash Lord
Honestly, if we're going to add a Tokyo Mirage Sessions character, you might as well just go w/ Tsubasa.

Plus, if we add Itsuki in, that means Chrom is going to be in 3 people's moveset.

You can summon Chrom with Robin's FS to attack Itsuki and Mirage Chrom while Chrom looks on from below.
Super Smash Chrom feat Chrom from Devil May Cry

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Ken and Richter are opposites of Simon and Ryu. Do that mean they'd g o 'YEAH! WHAT'S UP MY FELLOW DUDES?"?

D

Deleted member

Itsuki, from the best crossover game that actualy uses the ips involved.
Crash and Spyro got a crossover too...

And it was good!
Yeah! Skylanders Imaginators had a surprisingly neat level based on the Crash Bandicoot games, and you could make a two player playthrough as Crash and Spyro if you wanted! DK and Bowser were playable too!

Skylanders Imaginators is a good crossover of the two franchises!

Only if it comes as a new Marth Echo fighter! And it should have this splash text "Marth echoes himself?!"
A better idea:

Call him Mars.

I wouldn’t go that far, the game’s only 12 years old. Unless I’ve secretly been conversing with 9 year olds this entire time.
Don’t worry about me, because i am 17.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Do you remember where you bought every Smash game at?

For me it's..
64- ToysRus
Melee- Walmart
Brawl- Walmart
3DS- Gamestop
WiiU- Amazon
Ultimate- Nintendo Eshop

D

Deleted member

For me it's..
64- ToysRus
Melee- Walmart
Brawl- Walmart
3DS- Gamestop
WiiU- Amazon
Ultimate- Nintendo Eshop
-Brawl was a gift from one of my cousins’ friends.
-Smash 3DS on Media Markt.
-Wii U was a Christmash gift.
-I will probably buy Ultimate either in Carrefour or Media Markt.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

For me it's..
64- ToysRus
Melee- Walmart
Brawl- Walmart
3DS- Gamestop
WiiU- Amazon
Ultimate- Nintendo Eshop
64-didnt
melee- blockbuster/gamestop (I think I bought it at blockbuster. I know I rented it there and bought it later. So Ill say gamestop)
brawl-gamestop
3ds- gamestop
wiiu- eshop
ult- if I get it, eshop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom