• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Chrom's Classic Mode image is certified Wholesome.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Do you remember where you bought every Smash game at?

For me it's..
64- ToysRus
Melee- Walmart
Brawl- Walmart
3DS- Gamestop
WiiU- Amazon
Ultimate- Nintendo Eshop
Interesting question.

64-Didn’t, my brother owned it since I was only a year old at the time but I don’t know where he got it.

Melee- GameStop (or EB Games?) if I remember correctly.

Brawl- GameStop, twice.

3DS- Best Buy

Wii U- GameStop

Ultimate- I plan to get it at Best Buy since GameStop will likely sell out by then.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>They actually added Mythra censored from SSBU (A.K.A supérior Mythra) as a DLC costume for Xenoblade 2

So, there is a god in this world. Someone who recognize the best taste of human kind?

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
>They actually added Mythra censored from SSBU (A.K.A supérior Mythra) as a DLC costume for Xenoblade 2

So, there is a god in this world. Someone who recognize the best taste of human kind?
HMMMMMMMMM
Covered canon Mythra.jpg

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Damn, I never thought I'd wanna play Xenoblade 2 again, and yet, here I am. :p

Iridium

Smash Hero
Now that I think about it, I want to hear all of the voice options for Miis available. Haven't heard most of them yet.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
[
The only definition that matters is the original one.

Protagonist (from Ancient Greek πρωταγωνιστής (protagonistes): 'one who plays the first part, chief actor'
Not necessarily though.
The definitions and meanings of words can change with the passage of time, that’s just how things work.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Do you remember where you bought every Smash game at?

For me it's..
64- ToysRus
Melee- Walmart
Brawl- Walmart
3DS- Gamestop
WiiU- Amazon
Ultimate- Nintendo Eshop
64 - Never bought it. Rented it from EB Games constantly.
Melee - Some now-extinct Canadian chain called "Future Shop".
Brawl - Zellers. Dad managed to get it for me three days in advance by asking the clerk if there was a copy in the backstore.
Smash 4 - Walmart.
Ultimate - Nintendo eShop. Originally Best Buy, but the post office strike made me cancel that pre-order.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

"Hey this um... this design is much much much better then ours.... we should use it in our game"

Iridium

Smash Hero
Now that I think about it, I want to hear all of the voice options for Miis available. Haven't heard most of them yet.
Okay, this helps a little bit.

Have any of the hackers been able to find out what the hidden character from the Castlevania trailer was?
It's Kid Dracula. We kind of knew that without any help from leakers, months ago.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Any voices you hope to hear in particular?

I wonder if there are any English VAs, or if they’re all Japanese.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Any voices you hope to hear in particular?

I wonder if there are any English VAs, or if they’re all Japanese.
Not sure about language-specific voices, but in my post with the video a few spots above yours, I think it might be possible. If it's not a challenge, although Ivysaur has many voices, so maybe not.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

just one step closer to getting are 2 new sega reps in smash
joker pls
Have any of the hackers been able to find out what the hidden character from the Castlevania trailer was?
Kid Dracula

BXBX

Smash Cadet
If somebody has easy access, can you post the ingame tip that has to do with not being able to run past the opponent? Somebody mentioned that it was posted on twitter but I couldn't find it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
saw the latest papagenos papagenos video in my subs, did vergeben or hitagi spill the Square Enix Seven?
PolarPanda was desperate for attention and spilled a PM which had been circulating containing the Square Enix Seven. He never said if he had permission to do so, and I doubt that he did.

just one step closer to getting are 2 new sega reps in smash
Look, I'll take a Puyo Puyo rep if they have a Persona alt. costume.

Whatever it takes.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
to be fair supposedly the DM was already leaked in discords before Panda shared it here.

edit: also, he actually does have connections; he has verified his source with members here, including long-time members.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
PolarPanda was desperate for attention and spilled a PM which had been circulating containing the Square Enix Seven. He never said if he had permission to do so, and I doubt that he did..
any relation to leakypandy cuz if so then that is so pathetic. But if its the real names then... well duh those are the seven.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
any relation to leakypandy cuz if so then that is so pathetic. But if its the real names then... well duh those are the seven.
Not LeakyPandy.

Panda said he just wanted the community to know (also supposedly Xenother and Hitagi were rude, although it seems Panda has patched things up with Xenother).

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
to be fair supposedly the DM was already leaked in discords before Panda shared it here.

edit: also, he actually does have connections; he has verified his source with members here, including long-time members.
Until other people come out and say that his connections are legitimate I don't believe him one bit.

I can say that I have sources and that they're verified with members here, but that doesn't mean I actually have them.

Also the DM was meant to kept private and that's a fact. PolarPanda proved that he's not worth trusting by sharing it without permission.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Until other people come out and say that his connections are legitimate I don't believe him one bit.

I can say that I have sources and that they're verified with members here, but that doesn't mean I actually have them.

Also the DM was meant to kept private and that's a fact. PolarPanda proved that he's not worth trusting by sharing it without permission.
From what I understand numerous members have confirmed they're verified. As in ones I can @ and mention.

That's all I gotta say though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom