• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
Scaled down pig ganon moveset from that boss fight

Side b calamity laser

Neutral b dead mans volly

Down b demise lightning

Up b that bowser type recovery

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So it's just Master Hand. And he failed already. Why
Also, what's with your signature? Why is this person blushing at me? I'm not hot. :p (I dont get it tho)
"Guys, Porky's going to be the boss!!!"

"But, he's not in the game's data...."

"SHUT UP HE WILL JUST WATCH!"

*It's Master Hand*
Tbh I didn't check the boss list, so I wasn't sure if Porky wasn't there.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The description literally says:

"I really don't play Smash that often so I kinda suck at this game..."

He's not really kidding...

beans

Smash Lord
Dude's been going on a stream of a yet unreleased game on the most popular video streaming site for nearly two hours, aswell as holding a download link of the game's rom.
Nintendo Ninjas arent real.

D

Deleted member

Hit jiggs with the missed up b tech

Last edited by a moderator:

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. He's the reason we can even watch the game right now and yet people will not watch cause he's not good at it. I suppose that's Smash fans for ya. I don't know, I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mmm are people really complaining endlessly about the guy not being skilled with the series? He's risking it all to show us this in the first place. It's not like we get to choose who gets the game early. He's the reason we can even watch the game right now and yet people will not watch cause he's not good at it. I suppose that's Smash fans for ya. I don't know, I would never expect them to be good nor care. The fact that we are seeing it at all is enough to be grateful for.
I'm not complaining. I just find it funny xD

Zeox

Smash Champion
"Guys, Porky's going to be the boss!!!"

"But, he's not in the game's data...."

"SHUT UP HE WILL JUST WATCH!"

*It's Master Hand*
I already expect him to not be Porky, I just wanted to see it myself, an image have more weight than 1000 words.
And no one told you to shut up, and if someone did then that person is a rude idiot and you should ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom