• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Rare has some "interesting" things up its sleeve tomorrow, right?

I expect something Battletoads related, or lamely, More Sea of Thieves content.

To be honest, I'd rather see Rash more than Banjo-Kazooie imo. Or Fulgore.

Or why not all three of them? :( A little sad there's only going to be 5 DLC characters, all chosen from Nintendo, so I'm blunt to say Banjo or even Steve have a better chance of getting in over the two I just mentioned.

D

Deleted member

This is the Ultimate discussion thread my dude I suggest you take it to the Social Thread perhaps?
I appreciate what you're doing though just don't think this thread's the best fit
Yeah I probably should have, but i guess I’ve already started and I’m just doing it cause some people asked to keep up with the event. I’m sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
What if ori got in, yknow in commemoration of the new one, if he did I’d expect him for the majority of his melee lit to use physical attacks mixed in with light sword, he would use powers from his appearences in the original and new one so think ori and sien but in place of sien there is his light bow, in place of kuro feather there is that bird companion? idk too much about whats happening with the new one honestly, but then for my second there would be ammy...
i have an entire moveset created its mostly based on here marvel appearence

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
You know, I wonder if there's folks that want Rico in Smash.

its still going dude
Ok then, just thought Rare was done.

Or why not all three of them? :( A little sad there's only going to be 5 DLC characters, all chosen from Nintendo, so I'm blunt to say Banjo or even Steve have a better chance of getting in over the two I just mentioned.
I'd be fine with all those Rare characters, though I feel it'll take a while before Rash and Fulgore get support.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

5 is too much to be asked for

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Now they're announcing a service project???

What?

Also what if Rico is our SE Rep?

I wouldn't even be mad.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
You know, speaking of Jump Force, if I could rant for a bit.

I've seen way too many "top 10 characters we want to see in Jump Force" that have Saitama as the thumbnail character.

That's almost like saying "Gee, this DC Fighting Game sure is great, but you know what it needs? Spiderman."

Saitama is not a Shonen Jump character. He's a Young Jump character (and not even published in the magazine). Jump Force is a celebration of Shonen Jump. Yes, Shonen Jump and Young Jump are both Shueisha publications, but that's not relevant.

The fact that One Punch Man is published in Shonen Jump in America doesn't matter either, since I don't think Japan cares about that (also, what would they publish it in, Shonen Jump is the only manga magazine in America).

Noipoi

Howdy!
Good afternoon All!!

Hope everyone is doing alright. :cheep:

I see Rare has some sort of announcement tomorrow? I don't expect to be anything too major, maybe some Sea of thieves, I don't think it would be anything mind blowing. Could be wrong, just got online lol
No, it's absolutely a Banjo smash trailer and you're a moron if you think otherwise!

Seriously, it's probably nothing. Nothing Smash related at least.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, speaking of Jump Force, if I could rant for a bit.

I've seen way too many "top 10 characters we want to see in Jump Force" that have Saitama as the thumbnail character.

That's almost like saying "Gee, this DC Fighting Game sure is great, but you know what it needs? Spiderman."

Saitama is not a Shonen Jump character. He's a Young Jump character (and not even published in the magazine). Jump Force is a celebration of Shonen Jump. Yes, Shonen Jump and Young Jump are both Shueisha publications, but that's not relevant.

The fact that One Punch Man is published in Shonen Jump in America doesn't matter either, since I don't think Japan cares about that (also, what would they publish it in, Shonen Jump is the only manga magazine in America).
Oh yeah? Well Saint Seiya isn't a Jump character anymo-wait Jump Force did the equivalent of making Banjo playable in Smash by including Saint Seiya holy ****

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hey guys.

Did you know that if you buy Xbox Game Pass you can get your first month for $1???

Because I sure didn't.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
No, it's absolutely a Banjo smash trailer and you're a moron if you think otherwise!

Seriously, it's probably nothing. Nothing Smash related at least.
OH, OH OK I SEE HOW IT IS...:sadsheep:

Nah I kid lol, yeah you're probably right. One can dream for something Smash Related, but very likely not. We will see tomorrow!

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
i haven't caught up with gegege in a bit, i should probably do that
Never be ashamed of any. Yokai Watch is a great game, much greater than Pokemon in my full honest opinion. At least I can get a friend who talks, not a balbbering slave pet. Don't worry, it's the jelly Poke fans who do most of that, they know it's the better game but afraid to change. Yokai Watch 4's already shaping better than any.

Oh you're missing a lot then. I'm still a few episodes back too btw X)

D

Deleted member

They’re talking about DMC5 now and capcom. What was up with all those Dante leaks this speculation season?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Coming Up: Minecraft, and several people trying to connect the dots between it and Smash.
I find people trying to connect Xbox Game Announcement and Nintendo Game Announcement even more loose.

1513673812741.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not even Banjo-Kazooie being revealed for Smash Ultimate can save how horrid this X018 event has been.

****ing laughable that Microsoft gets shafted yet again and is only getting Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, FF-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom