• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nero has a megaman weapon. Megaman is in smash. I mean I’m not saying anything’s confirmed but...
Nero confirmed DLC?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Good afternoon All!!

Hope everyone is doing alright. :cheep:

I see Rare has some sort of announcement tomorrow? I don't expect to be anything too major, maybe some Sea of thieves, I don't think it would be anything mind blowing. Could be wrong, just got online lol
Is Rare working on the Battletoads reboot, or did Microsoft put that onto a different developer?

Because unless it's that, I can pretty much guarantee it's Sea of Thieves content. I don't think Rare has the manpower to work on an MMO and a totally different game simultaneously.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Not even Banjo-Kazooie being revealed for Smash Ultimate can save how horrid this X018 event has been.

****ing laughable that Microsoft gets shafted yet again and is only getting Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, FF-wise.
did you miss them saying they're also bringing over 7, 9, 10/10-2, and world of final fantasy?

because thats a pretty major thing to gloss over

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh **** they’re talking about minecraft now.
Steve announcement incoming 100 percent

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah? Well Saint Seiya isn't a Jump character anymo-wait Jump Force did the equivalent of making Banjo playable in Smash by including Saint Seiya holy ****
Saint Seiya is a Shonen Jump series, when it was being published as a manga, it was serialised in Weekly Shonen Jump.

If the Saint Seiya spin-offs published in other Shueisha magazines make Seiya stop being a Shonen Jump series, then Goku, Vegeta and Frieza are no longer Shonen Jump characters as well, because Dragon Ball Super is published in V Jump.

Once a Shonen Jump character, always a Shonen Jump character. My point was that as far as Japan is concerned, Saitama is not (and will never be) a Shonen Jump character.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Not even Banjo-Kazooie being revealed for Smash Ultimate can save how horrid this X018 event has been.

****ing laughable that Microsoft gets shafted yet again and is only getting Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, FF-wise.
I've been on vacation since Wednesday. What's been announced so far?

D

Deleted member

did you miss them saying they're also bringing over 7, 9, 10/10-2, and world of final fantasy?

because thats a pretty major thing to gloss over
Do you also know where I can get those games?

On my Switch. And I can take them on the go. And I haven't seen any confirmation on that, either.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Do you also know where I can get those games?

On my Switch. And I can take them on the go. And I haven't seen any confirmation on that, either.
they literally said it in the conference my dude. if you were paying attention you would have heard it

and so what if YOU can get them on the switch? there are probably people out there who WANT to get them on xbox. don't just assume you're the only person who wants things

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

They are getting FF7,9,10,10-2, and 12 just like the Switch though.

Nero has a megaman weapon. Megaman is in smash. I mean I’m not saying anything’s confirmed but...
Nero confirmed DLC?
Nero's actually the next Blue Bomber confirmed.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
come on now, lets be real, no one really wants ****ing Minecraft anything in smash
There are people in this very thread that have said they want to see Minecraft.

I just realised I forgot to reply to this bit (sorry Yoshisaurus :laugh:).

Dragons make up a significant amount of my favourite Digimon, because Dragons are rad. The other parts are partner Digimon, Beelzemon, Chaosmon and... the ladies. :laugh:

This is all true.

Gatomon is among my favourite of the dub names, mostly because it's a better descriptor of what it is (a Cat) than "Tail", it's at least more creative than just calling it "Catmon".

There are many problems with the english Digimon Movie, "Omnimon" isn't one of them.
Yeah, the less said about that movie the better, even from the get-go that thing had issues.

On the bright side, they didn't repeat some of the worst issues from that with the other movies, and Tri in particular has been very well dubbed from what I've seen.

KMDP

Smash Legend
id man, they just showed that Nero can use his Sweet Surrender which he uses on his girlfriend in the canon, that's lewder than anything Bayo did and she shot a bullet right into a **** hole
*has no idea what "Sweet Surrender" is*

I'll take your word for it. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Wait, weren’t ocelots already in minecraft? What’s the point of adding cats as well

D

Deleted member

they literally said it in the conference my dude. if you were paying attention you would have heard it

and so what if YOU can get them on the switch? there are probably people out there who WANT to get them on xbox. don't just assume you're the only person who wants things
I'm at work, of course I'm gonna miss some stuff.

Pretty bold of you to think that I'm assuming this when that's most likely the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom