• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The greatest part of this all is that this only feels like a tease.

Seeing it actually come to fruition and their models, music, everything? The Grinch Leak would in of itself get BTFO'd because of how insane the reveals are. That's why I'm feeling this is just a tease for the storm that's coming. If it's real, it's gonna be like the Castlevania leak where it won't do much harm, because the reveal is gonna be SO AMAZING to where the leak got BTFO'd.
Yeah, that's why I have no problems seeing leaks/rumors, as the hype from actually seeing it is worth it. Though, this is fairly different, as now I have no clue what to expect.

I'm gonna try to head to bed to avoid any more leaks/confusion/****ing with my expectations. Good luck, y'all!

Oh, and since I may not be here for 6969, here ya go Zinith Zinith

D

Deleted member

Is it really a shocker that people who have been saying one thing all this time would think that someone else saying another thing is wrong? Of course Emily and Imran think it's fake, they trust their sources. We, as a whole not having access to anyone's sources, simply don't know who to trust right now. The Direct is in 7 hours, it'll be all over then and we'll know who was right and wrong.
Yeah right! The only person wrong is YOU! You know why?

BECAUSE YOU'RE A TERRORIST!

Screenshot (1106).png

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE DAY WHERE I'M REFERENCING BOTH RETSUPURAE AND AMBITION. GOD BLESS THIS DAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Absolutely nothing.

It is not worth the warnings/infractions, my dudes.
Aw...then what was the point of merging the threads back together? There's no point to it anymore, then.

In all seriousness, I can't even remember the people I promised to avenge anyway. I'm just here to pass the time.

D

Deleted member

You should try this pastry, it's really good

Duke Crabtree confirmed for Smash
I can't ****ing believe we're now at this point in Smash speculation. **** Brawl, **** Smash 4, this is the best hype cycle.

BECAUSE WE JUST ENTERED THE CRABTREE ZONE.

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
If BWD gets revealed as the #69 character, I can already imagine what toxic behavior that would be going on in sites like 4chan ("hurr durr Hat Goomba"), especially since it kinda BTFOs the Grinch leak. Which is why I really want Incineroar to be #69 as a scapegoat.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
This is it y'all. My final message in here before the Direct.

Just gonna let y'all know you guys know, again, that this, my first hype cycle, wouldn't have been what it was without y'all. So thank you!
Whatever happens in the Direct, I hope everyone is happy with what we get, and that... Geno is in. Lol.

Anyways, goodnight y'all! Have fun!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh, I didn't read the characters part.

The only leak this entire cycle to mention Vault Boy was the bogus PRIMA Guide leak, so meh.
Right but Gaming INTEL has gotten a lot of things right and has had some accuracy as of late with Nintendo information.
It says not in the BASE GAME, nothing about dlc. I think Banjo is going to be announced Mewtwo style and that's why he's on the banner.
Yeah, Banjo, Incineroar and Steve could all still happen if this leak is 100% right. Not in base roster isn't a deconfirmation in the slightest!

No reason to get distressed because DLC is a long long road, and those first 2 (at least) are prime top candidates (though Decidueye could be in instead of Incineroar, IDK; but Banjo feels like a lock).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If we do get Incineroar, what Pokemon moves do you think will be its specials?

Darkest Lariat is obviously going to be one of them, probably as a side special.

He has to use his flaming belt for a special (especially if he's #69), but flamethrower is already taken by Charizard. Overheat or Fire Blast maybe? Perhaps even Heat Wave?

Bite or Lick would make sense with him being a heel and all, and they are level up moves. Lick has a paralysis effect in Pokemon, so I could see it being a short-ranged paralyzing move that's used to set up for more powerful attacks.

Malicious Moonsault would have to be its final smash, easily. I don't think we'll see the Alolan Pokemon trainer in the cinematic though, so they'll just be presumed to be helping off screen like with Mewtwo/Charizard/Lucario's mega evolution in Smash 4.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
I am really worried that when 6969 comes, too many people will post at the same time that I will miss it completely.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I am really worried that when 6969 comes, too many people will post at the same time that I will miss it completely.
Man you better draft up your post in a document and copy paste. I'm relying on you to post the pics. The most I'll do is tag the ones I'll remember.

Shroob

Sup?
Right but Gaming INTEL has gotten a lot of things right and has had some accuracy as of late with Nintendo information.

Yeah, Banjo, Incineroar and Steve could all still happen if this leak is 100% right. Not in base roster isn't a deconfirmation in the slightest!

No reason to get distressed because DLC is a long long road, and those first 2 (at least) are prime top candidates (though Decidueye could be in instead of Incineroar, IDK; but Banjo feels like a lock).
All they're saying is that Vault Boy has been a speculated character, which he has been due to the 'leak'.

The leak is dead, there's nothing more to say.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Did I miss anything?

Not talking about the Direct, of course.

Last edited:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Predictions:
The Grinch leak is real with a twist - Banjo Kazooie are the first dlc characters and will have Mewtwo-like announcement, announced alongside a season pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom