• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I would love to get some type of demo for this like we did for Smash 3DS. I dunno how high the chances are for that, though. It'd be so nice.

D

Deleted member

What is the worst Smash item in your eyes?

For me, it would be the Trophy pedestal in Brawl.

That thing is too rare, and it is hard to transform any enemy into a trophy with it.

I hope that it doesn't return in Ultimate.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I would love to get some type of demo for this like we did for Smash 3DS. I dunno how high the chances are for that, though. It'd be so nice.
Oh... Now that you mention it...

Yes, it'd be nice if we got a demo version for the Nintendo Switch. I mean, if we had the demo to try out the game, it would make new Smashers interested in playing the game.

But, what I'm looking forward to is peoples using the code they found on their box that arrived, I mean the download code for Smash Ultimate. I just wanna see what does the icon look like!

That thing is too rare, and it is hard to transform any enemy into a trophy with it.

Worst items has always and will be items and things that can one-hit KO a character, it's not fair losing your stock in literally the first seconds after you respawn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some have talked about the idea of a global testfire similar to the one done with Arms and Splatoon.

While i wouldn't mind that, i prefer a normal demo that has a small online mode.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The site has to do a routine back up at this time. It has nothing to do with the Direct or visitor count. It’s been like that since I remember. No need to panic.

It’s nothing like the Great DDoS Attack of 2013.

Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

A broken hammer obviously. People would just look at you and laugh while you embarrass yourself

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Some have talked about the idea of a global testfire similar to the one done with Arms and Splatoon.

While i wouldn't mind that, i prefer a normal demo that has a small online mode.
I agree with you. Global testfires are fine and dandy...but it has nothing over a demo you can play over and over again. It'd hold me over personally to play every now and again until the game released.

who even slept??
What's that?

T-Hell

Smash Lord
It doesn’t change the fact that Team Real are hypocrites for prancing around Papagenos while screaming “**** insiders”. You’re still trusting his word due to the fact it alligns with what you believe while brushing off other insiders because “they can be wrong”, despite the fact that the same can easily be said towards Papagenos.
No. We believe Papagenos because he can be truthful while insiders could be doing damage control or could have received false or wrong info. Papagenos is not an insider and has nothing to lose or hide regarding Smash info.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well today's the day, kind of hoping all the leaks are fake at this point not for the sake or surprises im just a little tired of them

D

Deleted member

Last night, i dreamed that i played Ultimate, and Bruce Campbell was the narrator of the tutorial and training mode.

Banjo and Isaac were playable too, but Shadow was a boss that had the Biolizard theme as his battle theme.

Where you guys plan to watch the stream?
Two options:

-The Youtube channel of Nintendo España.
-The Switch news section if i don't have time.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Here's the problem, insiders like Imran and Emily Rogers now say that leak is fake, too. So now we're back to square one where we don't know anything other than the evidence laid out for the Grinch Leak.
Exactly. Why is Emily claiming it's fake? Why is Imran attacking both the leak and Vergeben?

In other words, why has the insiders suddenly attacking brutally the leak? They're attacking the leak so much it feels a bit brutal. We're the only who think it's real.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Where you guys plan to watch the stream?
Not on Nintendo of the Netherlands's channel at least. Normally, it's the Japanese stream with Dutch subtitles. Since I can't understand Japanese, I need to read the subtitles all the time and can't watch the footage. Where I watch my Direct? At Nintendo of America's channel. It'll have the same stuff.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Ha, this is an obscure video. Where'd you first hear it, Ash vs. Evil Dead?
I'm not sure. I first saw it quoted in a fanfic (look up Taranea on Fanfiction.net, she's amazing), but I only first heard the actual song this year, probably from either this site or Know Your Meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom