• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sorry Bubsy.

We already have Knack doing your work as an awful mascot.

Go away.

HesIn

Smash Apprentice
Have there been any reports on the third party besides Dante or someone from Square?

Also, has ANYONE mentioned a retro rep? I haven't seen a single mention besides the Tetris thing which i assumed was a joke.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Tapion? Lol @ that Chrono/Link fusion.

Is Muten Roshi on that leak? He’s relevant now.
Yeah. I don't feel like looking it up so I'm going completely off of memory here, but the guy who outed the entire season one roster before Bardock and Broly were even out also gave a list of the decided season two characters. They were (released in pairs):

Cabba and Califla/Kale (Team)
Raditz and Zarbon
Roshi and Videl/Great Saiyaman (Team)
Gogeta and Tapion

It's not my favorite roster, but I will totally main Videl/Gohan if it's an 18/17 sort of thing, and I have all of my fingers crossed that Gogeta is GT Gogeta. Because SS4 is awesome.

But let's be real. It's totally the Broly movie Gogeta that we all know is coming. Bleh.

Tew

Smash Apprentice
166D9636-4D39-4C80-A14E-3673B90ECD2E.jpeg
Will likely change once the game releases, but whatever, time to follow the current trend ^^“.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
And remember, folks, he knew about Simon, but not about Richter, Chrom, Dark Samus, and King K. Rool. So it's entirely possible, perhaps likely, that again it'll be more than just what Vergeben knows this time around.

The only reason people believed that it was only Ken and Incineroar (and I guess the additional Square Enix rep) was because it apparently aligned with Box Theory. But thank Grinch, everyone's forgotten about Box Theory now.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Just finished delta rune.

Back to the speculation. Only a few hours left!!

(Btw, there is some foreshadowing of smash in the delta rune game. One character talks about the game and yoshi, while another says "come back tomorrow, we will need help" or somehting like that)

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
I keep hearing people claim vergaben said Kencineroar is it. Is that true or are people just assuming that because he said Isaac's an assist trophy?
Of the character's Vergeben leaked, the only ones left are Inceneraor, Ken, and SE rep. Combining that with the Box, people assumed it would be Kencineroar, and perhaps Geno as DLC.

Vergeben never directly said Kencineraor, in fact he never really claimed those characters he leaked would be it either

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I had a test I had to take today. It was going to be really hard, so I was afraid of taking it; however, at least I had Smash to look forward to when it was done. However, when I got on campus, I found out that apparently someone got stabbed right next to my classroom about an hour before my class started. Naturally, the test was canceled, but I'd rather be taking it right now than have these circumstances happen. Apparently, students detained the perpetrator until the cops arrived. They're all heroes as far as I'm concerned.

Since then, I can't stop thinking "thank god he didn't have a gun." Please stay safe, everyone.

Dcas

Smash Journeyman
I keep hearing people claim vergaben said Kencineroar is it. Is that true or are people just assuming that because he said Isaac's an assist trophy?
Isaac is confirmed to be an AT.

Several insiders already made this claim yesterday.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. I don't feel like looking it up so I'm going completely off of memory here, but the guy who outed the entire season one roster before Bardock and Broly were even out also gave a list of the decided season two characters. They were (released in pairs):

Cabba and Califla/Kale (Team)
Raditz and Zarbon
Roshi and Videl/Great Saiyaman (Team)
Gogeta and Tapion

It's not my favorite roster, but I will totally main Videl/Gohan if it's an 18/17 sort of thing, and I have all of my fingers crossed that Gogeta is GT Gogeta. Because SS4 is awesome.

But let's be real. It's totally the Broly movie Gogeta that we all know is coming. Bleh.
Man gogeta in the Janemba movie was always so much cooler than vegito to me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
When me and my friend were 13, we made Mii Fighters of us and we'd pretend we were friends with all the characters in Wii U.

We didn't get any dates.

D

Deleted member

I had a test I had to take today. It was going to be really hard, so I was afraid of taking it; however, at least I had Smash to look forward to when it was done. However, when I got on campus, I found out that apparently someone got stabbed right next to my classroom about an hour before my class started. Naturally, the test was canceled, but I'd rather be taking it right now than have these circumstances happen. Apparently, students detained the perpetrator until the cops arrived. They're all heroes as far as I'm concerned.

Since then, I can't stop thinking "thank god he didn't have a gun." Please stay safe, everyone.
I hope you remain safe too, thank you. I am sorry to hear about this.

I hope all of you have fun in the Smash Direct too. No salt.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait, Undertale got a sequel?

Is it cool to like Undertale again or is it still one of the things the internet hates for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom