• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So today’s week 18 update details 3 more characters.

Have they been doing 3 characters a week every week? Because then it’d be at 54 as of today with six more weeks of three characters remaining till release totalling 72 characters.

Oh wait, echoes, yeah, this math can’t work.

I just want more info

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
What could happen after we get every blog entry for each fighter?
Honestly, I'm thinking our very last blog post before Ultimate's release will be a veteran fighter (leaning towards:ultluigi: meeting that fate). Otherwise, probably not much will happen outside of Ultimate's release.

D

Deleted member

What inspired Sakurai to add the Rayman trophies in Smash U?

The most that we know is that Ubisoft gave the Smash team the character models, but nothing else.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So today’s week 18 update details 3 more characters.

Have they been doing 3 characters a week every week? Because then it’d be at 54 as of today with six more weeks of three characters remaining till release totalling 72 characters.

Oh wait, echoes, yeah, this math can’t work.

I just want more info
They've done weeks with 4 or 2 characters which is why Blog Theory was always dumber than a Darwin Award winner

Splotim

Smash Apprentice
Both Nintendo NA and Nintendo VS. Twitter have been quiet for over a day now. Personally, I don’t see how it means anything, but people around here seem to think radio silence means something is on the way.

Last edited:

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
A friend who works at the Nintendo store in NY told me that there's going to be an important announcement at the end fo the Madrid tournament.
Take it with a gran of salt tho

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Did anyone link this yet?

Untouch

Smash Master
A friend who works at the Nintendo store in NY told me that there's going to be an important announcement at the end fo the Madrid tournament.
Take it with a gran of salt tho
My friend (LaxChris) told me to take that with a HUGE grain of salt and to smash that like button.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Oh ****... I just realised that the Perfect Shield "Parry" system from Ultimate is now super great against Marth's Neutral-b thanks to that stream. Noice!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Watching this stream is surreal.
Somewhere along the line I've stopped being able to easily understand Spanish, and Japanese streams are easier for me to watch without having to look.

Anyway, I accidentally joined to late and only caught the end looool so I'll be watching it over

Iridium

Smash Hero
I fear that the new Metroid characters will be low tier like Varia Samus.
I mean, Dark Samus will basically play like Samus, so who knows? I think they're better than what most people think. Ridley, honestly could be really good too, but it depends on how balanced out his strengths and weaknesses turn out to be.

D

Deleted member

I mean, Dark Samus will basically play like Samus, so who knows? I think they're better than what most people think. Ridley, honestly could be really good too, but it depends on how balanced out his strengths and weaknesses turn out to be.
I hope that good stuff happens with Ridley.

But unless i falled for a lie or a joke, many people told me that Marth is easy to beat in general. Yet the character won Ridley twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom