• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
May 22nd man e3 cannot come any faster i hope that rumor that all the characters from previous smash coming to switch is true.

kylexv

Smash Master
Keep in mind that it's usually not the company asking Sakurai to add the character, but it's usually the other way around. Snake in Brawl was the only exception.

• The character needs to be considered for the project plan first. Snake and Sonic were requested by their respective companies for Melee, but since the project was already well toward completion and because of the lack of time, Sakurai couldn't add them regardless.
  • As far as I know, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, or Cloud were not requested by their respective companies. Rather, Sakurai felt that they would fit well into the game and offer something unique. In Cloud's case, Sakurai just wanted a Final Fantasy character in general, and Cloud just so happened to be the most requested character of that franchise on the ballot. Sakurai went to Square Enix in this case.
It's entirely possible that Sakurai would rather have Simon than Snake. However, just like anything in Smash speculation, it's impossible to predict.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Question: Do you think they should include something from the Hanafuda cards? They are very important to the Nintendo's history, of course, and they are a game, but it is an analogue. So? How is it?
I mean I'd rather not have Hanafuda cards as a character.
But if it happens, it happens.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Question: Do you think they should include something from the Hanafuda cards? They are very important to the Nintendo's history, of course, and they are a game, but it is an analogue. So? How is it?
I'm fine with the concept because it really is a important part of Nintendo's history but if I could choose I'd rather they add more beloved Nintendo characters that have fans eagerly waiting for them instead.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I'm fine with the concept because it really is a important part of Nintendo's history but if I could choose I'd rather they add more beloved Nintendo characters that have fans eagerly waiting for them instead.
I think he meant as an AT or something
Also I just now noticed the text on O2 in your signature

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Man I'd love it is a N64 controller and Gameboy OG were playable characters.

The N64 controller could have whip attacks, a heat-up control stick move and rumble pack move while the GB could use batteries, sound-based moves and have characters come out the screen.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I think he meant as an AT or something
Also I just now noticed the text on O2 in your signature
Oh lol, if it's as assist trophy then sure, I don't think most people want to see their favorite characters as a assist anyway and Hanafuda cards are a cool concept to have in the game, I'd be all for it!

Also, a new Zero-Two remix is absolutely the number one thing Smash 4 needs. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm not biased at all./s

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
So I had a wild dream last night:

Picture this: It's Nintendo's E3 presentation. They've just showed off Generation VIII Pokemon, a new Mario platformer, Metroid Prime 4, the announcement of MOTHER 4, all that jazz. Then, we get to the next game they show off, Super Mario Maker 2.0, a sequel that adds tons of new level elements and features, including additional playable characters with their own abilities. Slated for a September 2018 release. Keep this part in mind.

Then, at the end of the presentation we finally get Smash 5 news in the form of a trailer. It starts off with grayed-out animations of battles from the previous Smash installments, from the N64 original up to the Wii U, all of which featuring Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby. Then it immediately cuts to Smash 5 gameplay, with the same characters. Shortly after, we get a montage of every playable character from the last few installments, made in an identical way to the opening of the N64 original. It then transitions to show gameplay of Inkling via multiple snippets of different battles, showing her off as a stage control character with a unique ink mechanic. We also see newcomers Spring Man, Takamaru, Isaac, and Snip & Clip shown in a similar fashion. Next follows a selection of CGI cutscenes in the style of Smash 4's newcomer trailers, confirming there will be a Subspace Emissary-esque mode. Following this are more newcomers, albeit each having half the footage the others did: Waluigi, Bandanna Waddle Dee, King K. Rool, Kamek, Pheromosa, Rex and Pyra, Isabelle, Paper Mario, Rabbid Mario, Simon Belmont, Celica, Shantae, Lilac, Banjo & Kazooie, and Ridley. We get some more battles featuring several of the characters followed a shadowed view of a cybernetic being, presumably the antagonist of the SSE-mode, followed by every character standing on a cliffside in one longshot. Finally, we get the game's logo: Super Smash Bros. Crash. Slated for June 12, 2018.

I lost my ****ing **** so hard I woke up.
How it gonna be called super smash Crash with no Crash lmao

I’d riot :006:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
hmm i might have a new prediction based off a little more reasearch and all thanks to this video

if leak is real
SMash bros Siwtch prediction roster real leak.png

if leak is fake

SMash bros Siwtch prediction roster fake leak.png

you see there is not too much difference but explamantions everyone on the bottom is possible

first off the no cuts part may actually be more possible than we think because the whole port thing they may just port the smash 4 made characters to the switch only slow characters will be move revamping.

Note: atleast one will be one that nobody ever saw coming at all

Ice climbers: they were suppose to be in smash 4 the only reason for kick is complecations with the 3ds

wolf: alot of us including the world were upset about wolfs kick from the series but i think from the ballot sakurai probably learned that was a mistake but morely because he was lower prioity is why he failed.

snake: im not saying hes getting in im just saying the fans were sad by his kick and the ballot may show sakurai he was more loved than he thought

takamaru: i see him as possible now because i just researched it his retro game is on e-shops everywhere now so hes more known now and is promoting and nintendo land reference him.

rex and pyro: i looked into xenoblade chronicles x you thought they are too young for smash (too late for final roster) i did some research on further inspection you all made a fatal mistake and thats that xenoblade chronicles x got started in 2014
https://gamingbolt.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-planning-began-in-july-2014-more-story-focused-than-x
so rex and pyra was possible known during the development of the roster

Captain toad: this is pretty much the most likely mario rep at this point captain toad had huge repetition and if you remembered he made a appearance in mario odyssey and for his moves he could pull stuff out from his back pack somewhat like dededes side b back in brawl but use the items and promotion level is really high

decidueye and lycanroc:
Decidueye is plain and simple hes the fan favorite from gen 7 pokemon plus he would be are somewhat first archer focused character in smash

now for lycanroc you guys really really missing something and underrating this guy as possible hes actually more possible than decidueye in smash switch.
First look at this article on how pokemon character are chosen
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013...-time-bring-back-entire-smash-roster-wii-3ds/
lycanroc fits all of this even better than deciueye
ashes main pokemon in the anime is lycanroc and in the x and y era it was you guessed it greninja, lyranroc is promoted in the most pokemon stuff out of all the gen 7 pokemon the pre-evolution form of lycanroc, as well even toys for crying out loud, and is a very popular pokemon and this would be are first rock type pokemon thats playable,

and the reason for both on the roster almost every single one of you made this fatal mistake
if you look at all the rosters you would have noticed a pattern

:pikachu64::jigglypuff64:

melee
:pichumelee::mewtwomelee:

brawl
:lucario::pt:

smash 4

:4charizard:(considered a newcomer):4greninja:

they always introduce two new pokemon every single game of smash so it wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened here with both gen pokemon deciueye for fan favorite lycanroc for major promotion and popularity.

bandana dee: yea simply because hes the only main kirby character left not in smash bros series

chorus men: they actually were going to be in smash bros 4 failer is almost no different to the ice clibmers and we have ben considering a rhythm heaven rep before

king k rool: face it guys hes has the best shot ever and you can't stand it he got a mii costume in smash 4 that shows k rool is on sakurais radar and the ballot will probably show him how much we want him playable in smash bros hes probably number 2 based off all the fan ballots
and that whole hes not relevent thing answer this if relevenacy is a factor then why does :4falcon::4ness: keep surviving? they having had any new games in years is that what you call relevant

M hunter: the guy on the video explains it for me of why its more possible than we think basicly hes capcoms most promoted game right now and :4bayonetta: shut down the whole we can't get more than 1 3rd party characters from a company since :4sonic: is from the same company as bayonetta

sylux: hes more like a dlc character for smash since metroid prime 4 came too late for the roster being complete and hes very likely to be the main villian of the game

ridley: just one thing protect his chances and thats the villager concept

simon: i suppose that sakurai may possible Ben inspired by the game

fire emblem character: yea theres no stopping this probably a dlc charater

funky: probably a luigify donkey kong in the futuer dlc but we need to find out for sure

crash bandicoot: hes back to relevant on nintendo since his trilogy is on the switch but definately not in time so very likely for future dlc

shovel kinght: ballot and that his game was part of the first few games added to the switch ever

geno: sakurai actually wanted to make him playable in smash 4 so it could happen for real this time more likely as dlc though

spring man: dlc 100% stop saying hes the most likely his game was born way way way after the roster was complete

rayman: now i see it as possible highly promoted on nintendo recently especially the rabbids and that fans want him so probably makes the criteras now

viridi: doubt it will happen but basicly the same thing as bandana dee.

thoughts?

Gumzilla

Smash Journeyman
Well, I only see you occasionally posting in this thread along the lines of "why does nobody care?" but not actually promoting the characters much. I checked the support threads for "Fossil Fighter", "Hero", and "Hunter" and found nothing. I'd love to read about these characters and why I should support them within the context of Smash, but I don't see any options for that. As others have stated, the series isn't relevant or popular enough to have people go out and research it on their own. I don't care about Fossil Fighters because I barely know what it is. Present more promotion and information about the series with why it should be in Smash and it might pique our interest. It's not being ignored within the Smash community, it simply doesn't exist.
Alright I'll try to make the game sound as interesting as I can! In the first game you play as Hero/Hunter/whatever you name him. Hunter's goal in life is basically to become tha best fossil fighter ever. While in the games he doesn't have much personality shown (like most rpgs honestly) but in the manga he's shown to be an energetic young man who is determined to reach his goal! Along the way you meet characters like Dr. Diggins, Rosie Richmond, the BB Bandits, the Dinaurians and Holt (who acts as your rival). The main gimmick of the game is that, instead of catching wild vivosaurs (the creatures of the game), you go out, find fossil rocks and clean the rocks to get a vivosaur! However you can only revive it after you get the skull (well except in Frontier but we don't talk about that game)! When cleaning you have four basic tools: the hammer (used to break the outer and middle shell of the rock), the drill (used to get rid of the final layer of rock), the x-ray (to see the fossil inside) and the mic (used to blow away dust particles left by the drill). Later on you can buy two new tools called the mega hammer and mega drill. They basically do the same as the defaults but are much stronger and good for cleaning a specific type of fossil rock (more on that soon). There are two kinds of rocks (not counting the different shapes): normal and dark fossil rocks. Darks usually have really hard outer shells that are pitch black. The x-ray doesn't work on these rocks. There are 6 elemental types. Each vivosaur has one. The types are fire, water, air, earth, neutral and legendary. They have different advantages and disadvantage of course!

Legendaries (like neutrals) have no type advantage or disadvantage. However each legendary is very strong! After getting an upgrade fossil rocks will mach the color of the type they are.

This is the first game's battle screen. There are four places to position your vivo. There's the attack spot (red) that allows the vivo to attack all three opposing vivo, there's the support spots (blue) that allows vivos in those spots to attack the opponent's attacker while also raising or decreasing the attack vivo's stats, finally there's the safe spot (green) where you can move your attacker and have a supporter become the attacker. After two turns the safe vivo moves to the support spot left open. Each vivo has 3 attacks, 1 support move and 1 team attack. Team attacks can only be used with a full party of compatible vivos. Each move cost FP whic is given to you at the start of each turn or after one of your vivos is defeated. There are also different status effects caused by attacks.

I'll let you look this one up on you're own. Anyway, with each fossil retrieved comes a level up for your vivo including more moves. The max level is 12. However since you can only get 4 fossils you need to level them up via

the green space as seen here. Here you can set up your team before the battle begins! There is many other interesting things in FF like the story and characters! If I told you in this game that there are sharks that wear dentures you probably wouldn't believe me but trust me they're there! This game just has so much charm to it!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Well, consider this.

Prior to Smash 4, Super Mario only had four characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. These guys had been there since the very first Super Mario Bros game, and they were all iconic Nintendo characters in their own rights. Even the characters represented through spin-offs, Yoshi and Wario, were pretty big names that almost everyone knew.

Now who ended up being the next Mario rep? Was it Daisy? Waluigi? Toad? Nope. It was Rosalina, a modern day Mario character who had only appeared in four games when she was chosen. Heck, she was even placed as a higher priority than Bowser Jr., a character who had been making consistent appearances in the main Mario games, Galaxy included. She was by no means a super iconic character who "left a mark in gaming", yet she still got in Smash regardless. Some might say that she only got in because of her unique moveset, but Rosalina had never done anything that would've caused Sakurai or anyone else to consider her a puppet character. That was something Sakurai and the development team had to come up with themselves, and that never would've happened if they didn't consider Rosalina to be a serious contender in the first place.

Now if Sakurai was willing to do something unexpected with the Mario series, the pride and joy of Nintendo, who's to say he couldn't try something with Zelda? Yeah, the Champions aren't too notable in their franchise by comparison of Midna or Skull Kid, but you're making the same mistake as those who wrote off Rosa after comparing her to the likes of Daisy and Waluigi. Instead of writing them off because other more iconic Zelda characters failed to get in Smash, focus on what the Champions themselves have going for them and compare that to their competition. They're part of one of the most successful and innovative Zelda games of all time, and that's something that other one-off characters like Midna and Ghirahim can't say. They each have their own unique moveset potential, have relevancy on their side, and have the automatic advantage of being the only other Zelda newcomers who would fit with the BotW theme without being forced and redesigned. Then there's also the fact that this is their first time to be considered for Smash, whereas every other Zelda character has been rejected at least once (most have been rejected twice).

A Zelda newcomer isn't guaranteed, but as you said yourself, the LoZ series is going strong. If there was ever a time to add a character, now's the time, and I think the relevancy and massive popularity of BotW gives the Champions the edge over virtually every other Zelda character, even those from the recent remakes and HW.
Rosalina was added because Sakurai wanted to add a puppet character, and she best fit that idea. Further, she was from a game that had insane levels of popularity and she had appeared in notable spinoffs before she was added to Smash.

The Champions aren't a valid comparison. The success of BotW, while expected to a degree, could not have been predicted by Sakurai in advance.

Further, each character has the story focus vaguely on them for less than one fourth of the total story. That's it.

The champions have nothing except relevency going for them, which is something no character has been exclusively added for save Pokemon, which is a special case that has been explained.

Roy? Easy clone material. Corrin? Promotion for an upcoming game. Alph you can almost argue, but even then, he's only a costume.

If you want to argue that one of them is extremely unique and would draw Sakurai's attention, then...who? What about any of the champions is so interesting that it dwarfs the likes of Impa, the most recurring Zelda character not already in Smash?

Every character that has been added to Smash has had reasons other than merely relevency. The champions don't have any other reasons.

I'm having a hard time taking them even remotely seriously when you compare them to their competition...which is most of the Hyrule Warriors cast.

Last edited:

Onua

Smash Journeyman
Tbh I have multiple times talked about why FF would make a good rep on here a while back. Ultimately a FF rep is my most wanted but I wont get my hopes up (as much as I feel they should get in)

At this point Id rather see Palutena buffed or Medusa added in and my hopes are fully there.

But Id absolutely die and sob if Fossil Fighter did get in.

Character would be unique using drills + hammers + pickaxes and summons based around vivosaurs since Smash lacks a summoner or a pickaxe user. While Duna or a solo vivo might also work as a rep I still feel that the main hero of each game fits best.

Pros
> unique character
> Has had 3 games, all 3 of which sold decently well
> Still relatively recent
> Fills a character archetype we dont have yet
> A first party IP
> Would be a "WTF" char but also make sense
> Has multiple alts from any of the games as well as male/female alts
> One of the few nintendo series left without a rep that has a very clear rep with endless potential for movesets

Cons
> Relatively niche. A lot of people have heard of it but nothing more than that
> 3rd game wasnt stellar
> Unknown future for series

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
decidueye and lycanroc:
Decidueye is plain and simple hes the fan favorite from gen 7 pokemon
Not in Japan he isn't. I dunno if they ever did an official popularity poll outside of Japan for this to be fair or accurate. If there is an official poll please do link me.

now for lycanroc you guys really really missing something and underrating this guy as possible hes actually more possible than decidueye in smash switch.
First look at this article on how pokemon character are chosen
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013...-time-bring-back-entire-smash-roster-wii-3ds/
lycanroc fits all of this even better than deciueye
ashes main pokemon in the anime is lycanroc and in the x and y era it was you guessed it greninja, lyranroc is promoted in the most pokemon stuff out of all the gen 7 pokemon the pre-evolution form of lycanroc, as well even toys for crying out loud, and is a very popular pokemon and this would be are first rock type pokemon thats playable,
From what I recall everyone adored Rockruff and the Lycanrocs during the trailers for SuMo. Dusk Form, however, was met with a ton of criticism during its reveal for Ultra SuMo. Dusk Form had his defenders but there was a lot of backlash, some of it because of the terrible english name for the form but still.

Also, once again Japan had an official poll and Lycanroc was either 7th or 6th I don't remember and am too lazy to go back and find it in the thread. At least he was on that poll as opposed to Decidueye.

Note: I'm not saying they don't "deserve" to be in and I'm not saying Mimikyu does more than they do (I feel like I give people that impression). I just feel the need to call out arguments that don't make sense to me or I believe are false. Especially when it comes to Pokemon because its my favorite series.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I think Dusk Lycanroc would've been met with less criticism if he wasn't colored like a Dorito. :p

I prefer Midday, but if Dusk Lycanroc gets in, he would surely have palettes to match Midday and Midnight, so that's fine. And honestly Dusk makes far more sense than picking between either Midday or Midnight as much as I hate to admit it.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Not in Japan he isn't. I dunno if they ever did an official popularity poll outside of Japan for this to be fair or accurate. If there is an official poll please do link me.

From what I recall everyone adored Rockruff and the Lycanrocs during the trailers for SuMo. Dusk Form, however, was met with a ton of criticism during its reveal for Ultra SuMo. Dusk Form had his defenders but there was a lot of backlash, some of it because of the terrible english name for the form but still.

Also, once again Japan had an official poll and Lycanroc was either 7th or 6th I don't remember and am too lazy to go back and find it in the thread. At least he was on that poll as opposed to Decidueye.

Note: I'm not saying they don't "deserve" to be in and I'm not saying Mimikyu does more than they do (I feel like I give people that impression). I just feel the need to call out arguments that don't make sense to me or I believe are false. Especially when it comes to Pokemon because its my favorite series.
1. Rowlet
2. Mimikyu
3. Primarina
4. Alolan Vulpix
5. Lycanroc Dusk
6. Alolan Raichu

Source

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
1. Rowlet
2. Mimikyu
3. Primarina
4. Alolan Vulpix
5. Lycanroc Dusk
6. Alolan Raichu
That's Japan. I linked it in the thread earlier (I think you liked it actually). I also would appreciate a link as that is far more reliable than someone just giving me characters.

I think Dusk Lycanroc would've been met with less criticism if he wasn't colored like a Dorito. :p

I prefer Midday, but if Dusk Lycanroc gets in, he would surely have palettes to match Midday and Midnight, so that's fine. And honestly Dusk makes far more sense than picking between either Midday or Midnight as much as I hate to admit it.
Yo, Dusk Form with Midnight's coloring actually sounds pretty cool. I'm more ok with Lycanroc just like that. :laugh:

Yeah, the Dorito colors are....an odd choice to say the least. I mean I get why they did that but its pretty gross to look at for me. I just hated that it was essentially Midday but orange with Midnight's mane. In my eyes it had no reason to exist. If Dusk had never been released I would not have ever looked at Lycanroc and been like "Hey, there is something missing here." You know?

EDIT: OOF, Lycanroc was fifth. I was wrong.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
That's Japan. I linked it in the thread earlier (I think you liked it actually). I also would appreciate a link as that is far more reliable than someone just giving me characters.
I added the link.

And that was since you didn't have the source on hand and couldn't remember Lycanroc's placing.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Alrighty here's a little game:

If you were put in charge of Smash 5 and was tasked to add 20 newcomers, who would you pick? You may replace any of these with cut veterans.
Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  6. any of the four Champions
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
King K.Rool
Dixie Kong
Cranky Kong
Funky Kong
Isaac
Impa
Skull Kid
Wolf
Krystal / Slippy Toad
Paper Mario
Toad or Captain Toad
Banjo-Kazooie
Bandana Dee
Takamaru
Balloon Fighter
Blastoise
Blaziken
Celica
Alm
Lyn

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I'm hoping for Mimkyu but I have to be honest in saying it may look weird seeing him in action this way, also I'm rooting for Twintelle for a dope moveset and Black women representation. I can't want for this game, the anticipation is killing me ahh!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Okay, so I just read the new leak regarding Ridley, Simon Belmont and Ice Climbers.

Long story short, I want it to happen, but I don't think it will, and I really want to be wrong when I say that. I do think its interesting that it seems to be going along with Emily Roger's statement regarding cuts to the roster, but the guy who posted it has been exposed by r/Kappa for editing in information from other leaks into his own, especially with DBFZ's DLC characters.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

If you were put in charge of Smash 5 and was tasked to add 20 newcomers, who would you pick? You may replace any of these with cut veterans.
Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  6. any of the four Champions
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
1. Boshi
2. Yoob
3. Baby Yoshi (from PM:TTYD)
4. Baby Yoshi (from SMW and NSMBU)
5. Baby Yoshi (from YS)
6. Yarn Yoshi
7. Fearsome Five
8. The Yoshis that look dead inside in Yoshi's New Island. I refuse to believe those are the same Yoshis
9. Chief Yoshi
10. Classic Yoshi
11. Super Mario World Cartoon Yoshi (Yoshi no like meatbawls)
12. The Yoshi from this upcoming game
13. Sphinx Yoshi from Sticker Star
14. Paper Yoshi
15. Red Yoshi as a clone
16. Blue Yoshi as a clone
17. Yellow Yoshi as a clone
18. Cyan Yoshi as a clone
19. Pink Yoshi as a clone
20. A random Yoshi OC from Furaffinity

1. Boshi
2. Yoob
3. Baby Yoshi (from PM:TTYD)
4. Baby Yoshi (from SMW and NSMBU)
5. Baby Yoshi (from YS)
6. Yarn Yoshi
7. Fearsome Five
8. The Yoshis that look dead inside in Yoshi's New Island. I refuse to believe those are the same Yoshis
9. Chief Yoshi
10. Classic Yoshi
11. Super Mario World Cartoon Yoshi (Yoshi no like meatbawls)
12. The Yoshi from this upcoming game
13. Sphinx Yoshi from Sticker Star
14. Paper Yoshi
15. Red Yoshi as a clone
16. Blue Yoshi as a clone
17. Yellow Yoshi as a clone
18. Cyan Yoshi as a clone
19. Pink Yoshi as a clone
20. A random Yoshi OC from Furaffinity
Oh, I forgot about "Fat Yoshi," you know the meme. ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I'm hoping for Mimkyu but I have to be honest in saying it may look weird seeing him in action this way, also I'm rooting for Twintelle for a dope moveset and Black women representation. I can't want for this game, the anticipation is killing me ahh!
Those two are literally in my top 3 (no one can beat out Ridley sorry). Mimikyu has somewhat of a chnace but Twintelle has so many barriers of entry :/ I feel like my best hope is they continue the Arms series and Twintelle takes center stage in the next one (possible with how well received she was), then she might have a chance..for Smash 6 :(

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Those two are literally in my top 3 (no one can beat out Ridley sorry). Mimikyu has somewhat of a chnace but Twintelle has so many barriers of entry :/ I feel like my best hope is they continue the Arms series and Twintelle takes center stage in the next one (possible with how well received she was), then she might have a chance..for Smash 6 :(
Same here and yeah I'm remaining hopeful while also keeping it real with myself lol!

Also, I can't want to see BotW Zelda and this game's art style in general.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

1. Spring Man
  2. Rex and Pyra
  3. Ridley
  4. Simon Belmont
  5. Zero
  6. Dixie Kong
  7. K.Rool
  8. Heihachi
  9. Bandana Dee
  10. Rayman
  11. Captain Toad
  12. Impa
  13. Ashley
  14. Lyn
  15. Incineraor
  16. Gen 8 Pokemon
  17. Decidueye
  18. Snake
  19. Wolf
  20. Ice Climbers

21. Goku

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace

Kind of like these, maybe?
1.png

2.png

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Yeah. Ill keep rooting for him but the smash community for whatever reason just COMPLETELY ignores him and idk why. Like it genuinely baffles me lol
Also it has had 3 games. 2014 being the most recent one.
As much as I love dinosaurs, you’d think I’d play Fossil Fighters?

Is it a good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom