• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
:p I definitely thought you would! XD You made me curious, do you have some sort of secret Yoshi collection or somethin'?
I get whatever I can find, which unfortunately isn't a lot in Reno. When I went up to Seattle a few weeks ago, I found a TON of Yoshi stuff that I couldn't bring with me due to luggage.

As for right now, I have the aforementioned backpack, a plush, several amiibos (including a Japanese import), a Yoshi Pro Controller, a ****y action figure and several clothes featuring my boi :yoshi:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Holding out hope for Doom Slayer, Sans, and Ryu Hayabusa. But honestly, anything would be better than another Fire Emblem character.
Meanwhile most of the characters I still want are Fire Emblem characters lol.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I get whatever I can find, which unfortunately isn't a lot in Reno. When I went up to Seattle a few weeks ago, I found a TON of Yoshi stuff that I couldn't bring with me due to luggage.

As for right now, I have the aforementioned backpack, a plush, several amiibos (including a Japanese import), a Yoshi Pro Controller, a ****y action figure and several clothes featuring my boi :yoshi:
xD You are really lucky to be fan of a very marketable character, really! ; U ; The next thing on my list regarding Ridley is not even out yet, and might cost both eyes off of my face if I plan to get it one day, but I can safely say, he's looking freakin' gorgeous.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The only Fire Emblem character I actively want is Lyn.

I believe Marth and Lyn should be the stable classic heroes and the rest of the FE cast can be on the chopping block.

But I'm also someone who thinks that's the key to making people okay with Fire Emblem in Smash. Have two classics, and rotate out whoever is the current popular leads of the last few games.

D

Deleted member

If we're talking about Yoshis, I know the New Super Mario Bros. games are about as fresh as week old donuts, but I absolutely love the Baby Yoshi singing mechanic.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only Fire Emblem character I actively want is Lyn.

I believe Marth and Lyn should be the stable classic heroes and the rest of the FE cast can be on the chopping block.

But I'm also someone who thinks that's the key to making people okay with Fire Emblem in Smash. Have two classics, and rotate out whoever is the current popular leads of the last few games.
Ike I don't believe should be on the chopping block.

Yes, this is bias but hear me out.

If you want to split hairs about his popularity in CYL's statistical terms, he's only the second most popular FE character of all time, but when you account for the fact that there are two Ikes (PoR and RD) in the popularity contest and add them together he's leaps and bounds THE most popular character.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You're telling me that people play :ultsnake: without using the undeniably best animal skin alt?

D

Deleted member

The only FE character I really want at this point is Hector. Everyone else I want is not a protagonist so their chances are non-existent.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know, but even the MGS4 reference is the closest thing I'll get to the MGS1 Jet Black vest.
Isn't it weird how they gave him the MGS2 suit despite the fact that he's only playable for like 30 minutes?

Like damn, give us a Raiden echo too if you're gonna be that outdated. :redface:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well didn't play as much World of Light/World of Dark today other then I saved :ultkingdedede:as well as got :ultmiifighters:Brawler so now I've gotten every single character in base game.

Still stuck on those Ganon puzzles as we speak especially the forest thing.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Isn't it weird how they gave him the MGS2 suit despite the fact that he's only playable for like 30 minutes?

Like damn, give us a Raiden echo too if you're gonna be that outdated. :redface:
Yeah Sakurai was probably in his "Let's give everyone their latest clothes" mentality. It's good MGS4 came out as late as it did or else we might've been stuck with Old Snake.

D

Deleted member

Um...

Boo Guy?

The most common enemy inside castles in Yoshi's Island?

And basically proof that Yoshi can eat ethereal beings?
I have never played a Yoshi game before im gonna play Crafted World tho

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
“It’s of to the slamah for you tax offender”
View attachment 186400
Zinith Zinith
Why does he look fat and out-of-shape in that pic?

Oh, I apologize! I didn't see it! o-o So, this guy can eat ethereal beings while unborn...DAMN.
I'll just put that in the list of "feats Yoshi has that people forget about" :yoshi:

I have never played a Yoshi game before im gonna play Crafted World tho
I would definitely recommend the original Yoshi's Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom