• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So when's the lewd art for Alex from Minecraft?

Shake those cubes you dirty skank...

I've had a rough morning...

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Do you guys have a dead series that you want to be in Smash in hopes of potentially reviving the series?

Something like Isaac for Golden Sun or Banjo Kazooie.
Well Xenosaga is technically dead (I'm counting it separately from Xenoblade), so probably that.

It would be cool if the series was revived, but at the very least, I just want a remaster/HD version of the original trilogy.

D

Deleted member

the smash character with the most hits on rule 34 is probably :ultpikachu:
just sayin'

D

Deleted member

What if "Brave", which translates to Hero, means Hero from Drawn to Life?
thanos would do anything to achieve his endgoal, even if it meant sacrificing the one thing in life he loved that he had left

mustve taken a lot of courage...

you could even call it....

brave of him

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Let's not talk about rule 34, kthanks.

Also, please avoid smiley-only replies. Those are spammy. Even if a post is off-topic/inappropriate, it's better to respond meaningfully than a smiley only. It's even better to not reply at all if you believe it to be off-topic or inappropriate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She does have tasty feet.

Hmmmm.

Replace:ultdarkpit: with Phosphora

Reasoning: I'm not sure what limiting :ultpit: options do for a playstyle.

:ultcorrin: is touch and go as there are some interesting things going down, which is why I'm hesitant to call them a :ultmarth: because that's not really true.
Pit already can’t read, so nothing would be limited

And feet...no foot fetish allowed here in the safe zone
It's the same actor so...
same actor who gives both characters different voices...not really a good excuse to be lazy when a difference between voice pitch and tone is hella noticeable

Pakky

Smash Hero
:ultbayonetta: Full grown woman in fourth place.

People make me sick.

:ultinkling:Tiny baby in 1st place.

sickos

:ultzss::ultpeach: Are buffers but still, why the little baby?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultbayonetta: Full grown woman in fourth place.

People make me sick.

:ultinkling:Tiny baby in 1st place.

sickos

:ultzss::ultpeach: Are buffers but still, why the little baby?
i dont know if these rankings contain hits for callie/marie or pearl/marina who are all adults iirc (marina just barely though she's only 18)

pearl is still loli bait though

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
"Ridley is too big"
"K.Rool is irrelevant"

Actually it's kinda weird that Ridley isn't really, well, talked about despite being a meme and a very wanted "impossible" character for so long. Like I know that at this point he's only one of like 74 characters, but you would think there would be more discussion around him a la K.Rool or Inkling. Maybe It's because he's not top tier or at least pretty strong like those two so we see him less in tournament/online so therefore there's less discussion surrounding him? Idk
He gets less talk nowadays because he was among the earliest revealed newcomers and has nothing that stands out as 'OP' to rally against (ex. Isabelle's Fishing Rod). Ironically though, he's actually seeing a good amount of play in competitive now that the initial stigma against him has faded and has even got a few high placings under his belt, so he's in a good spot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom