• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I highly doubt this is likely at all and is just a fun guess, but maybe the codename "Brave" is related to the guild Brave Vesperia from Tales of Vesperia, which could hint at Yuri Lowell's inclusion?

Let me just clarify this is a very out there idea and I honestly don't expect this, but... I ironically did create a support thread for him yesterday, so I just found this to be quite coincidental and funny at the same time. :p

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
So Im out at the doctors for a bit and suddenly we got brave leaks. Could brave refer to a monster hunter character maybe since fighting giant mosnters would be bravery? Maybe they would be Brave Hunter? lol

D

Deleted member

I’m willing to beat if DQ gets confirmed, it’ll be Erdrick seeing as how he’s basically the Marth of the series.
Ok , things are fire right now , look:
https://twitter.com/jam1garner/status/1080961830825193473

Ok so since the secret's out, here's confirmation. Params in Ultimate confirm the code names of 2 future characters, "jack" and "brave". The labels for these characters: fighter_kind_jack fighter_kind_brave fighter_kind_packu (piranha plant)

Pachu is Piranha Plant
Jack is probably Joker

But BRAVE? Seriously!?
Brave is the ****** Agumon's CREST.
WarGreymon use the ****ing BRAVE SHIELD
1546559141881.jpeg

Iridium

Smash Hero
So we're all going to be terribly wrong then. My safest bet until anything happens.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
https://twitter.com/jam1garner/status/1080961830825193473

Interesting.

Codenames for two characters confirmed via datamining:
"Jack"
"Brave"
Assuming certain rules can be bent...
"Jack" could mean:
-Raiden, AKA "Jack the Ripper"
Raiden 2.png

-Jack Frost, referencing the MegaTen franchise and thereby reserving a spot for Joker
Jack_Frost_Render.png

-Jack from Madworld, which is from the same parent company as Bayonetta
Jack_Madworld_Render.png
And "Brave" could mean:
-Agnès from Bravely Default perhaps? Another placeholder-type scenario, me thinks
Agnès_Oblige_(Bravely_Default).png
I'm honestly stuck on what "Brave" could be referring to if it has a meaning at all. My library of video game knowledge is paltry.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys, it is the FE rep.

It's the FE rep that never got in.

Untitled.png

LEIF TIME, EVERYONE IS HERE

Freduardo

Smash Champion
On Mechwarrior Representation:

Would be cool, but I’d actually prefer Daemon X Machina as I have a lot of hope in that game.

One increased Fire Emblem Representation:

Look, it’s not going to happen. If intelligent systems gets any more characters they’re obviously going to come from their other franchise that isn’t fire emblem but still uses turn based strategy and is beloved by their fans.

By which I think it’s obvious I mean Codename STEAM. No other franchise. I mean maybe if they had another fire emblem like franchise with modern weaponry I’d consider it, but I can’t think of one at all.

Also, I would still be down for Hector. Anytime.

D

Deleted member

I can’t believe that i am living on a time where Eight is likely to be in Smash as the DQ rep...

This year is being great at the moment.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I'll just give a quick remember that a very long time ago, I did say that I did heard about "Hero" (DQ character without any given name)-
If this is true, It would line up with that I said back in november/early december.

Sora/Geno not being in/Leakbait
Chrono being heard
but "Hero" (DQ) being most common one-

Hopefully that things is seemingly legit.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
"Jack" could mean:
View attachment 185393
-Jack Frost, referencing the MegaTen franchise and thereby reserving a spot for Joker
View attachment 185394
View attachment 185396
And "Brave" could mean:
-Agnès from Bravely Default perhaps? Another placeholder-type scenario, me thinks
View attachment 185402
I'm honestly stuck on what "Brave" could be referring to if it has a meaning at all. My library of video game knowledge is paltry.
Jack = Jack of Cards = Joker

Brave = DQ1 Hero

Graizen

Smash Champion
"Jack" could mean:
View attachment 185393
View attachment 185394
View attachment 185396
And "Brave" could mean:
View attachment 185402
The Brave Crest is Agumon's Crest
And WarGreymon use the Brave Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom