• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
sorry but

doesn't exactly come off to me as not negative. this kind of **** is what yokai watch fans have to go through whenever it gets brought up, so obviously i'm pretty ****ing defensive
You quoted a different person.

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I beat the Golden Dash Mushroom fight too fast. I didn't see how long it was up for.

Anyway, I beat it twice in case they do some Core shenanigans later on.

Oh man, the Dice Block just showed up. Gotta get two

Bionichute

Smash Champion
I beat the Golden Dash Mushroom fight too fast. I didn't see how long it was up for.

Anyway, I beat it twice in case they do some Core shenanigans later on.

Oh man, the Dice Block just showed up. Gotta get two
i think its up for about an hour?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Are the Let's Go spirits numbers 1298 and 1299? Because I'm not going to like having those two empty spots in my collection.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well got the three spirits now. So glad you don't actually have to wait for their specific times.

D

Deleted member

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/12/2...and-atlus-games-in-a-special-video-interview/

"For Persona 5’s acid jazz battle theme, Sakurai says it isn’t fitting for a battle theme, and if it were Smash Bros. it definitely wouldn’t be a battle theme, yet to have the sense to still push that is something Sakurai finds quite remarkable."

uh oh
Eh, I wouldn't take it at face value just yet. Snake Eater wasn't meant to fit for a battle theme, then we got an entirely new remix to fit that motif. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

But then again.

Sakurai said he was gonna include Xenoblade Chronicles 2 music, yet NEVER ****ING INCLUDED COUNTERATTACK.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's ok you could have been that one employer who when their works gets checked out by the boss and they say "Sorry for being anala about all this" who accidentally replies "Don't worry sir anal is good"
is the employee wrong though

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I was bored and started thinking of more Mii costume ideas:

Brawler
-Blaziken (Pokémon)
-Young Cricket (Warioware)
-Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!)
-Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
-Urban Champion
-Captain Rainbow

Swordfighter
-Captain Syrup (Wario)
-Linebeck (Zelda)
-Owain (Fire Emblem)
-Celica (Fire Emblem)
-Tempo (Harmoknight)

Gunner
-Anthony Higgs (Metroid)
-Masked Man (Earthbound)
-Pico (F-Zero)
-Octoling Enemy (Splatoon)
-Mach Rider

All
-Primid (Subspace Emissary)

Flower Field is also already in Smash
The Touch-n-Go remix, not the one from DS

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, and about the DLC Mii Fighter costumes, they can (and should) suck my left nut. I'd much rather have DLC Alternate Fighter costumes, because you can bet your bottom dollar I'll pay $0.75 for something like Mega Man as Proto Man.

Just do what y'all most likely did in Smash For and ignore them.

BUT.

I did have a feeling that we're gonna get more post-launch content like how we did with Smash For, so I think if anything, the only good thing about the DLC Mii Fighter costumes is that the dev team are willing to do content out of the Fighter Pass, which is honestly great because...

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real, I kinda want more new stages.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Well, we're getting 5 new stages

But I'd rather have alternate costumes for characters, not Miis.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh, and about the DLC Mii Fighter costumes, they can (and should) suck my left nut. I'd much rather have DLC Alternate Fighter costumes, because you can bet your bottom dollar I'll pay $0.75 for something like Mega Man as Proto Man.

Just do what y'all most likely did in Smash For and ignore them.

BUT.

I did have a feeling that we're gonna get more post-launch content like how we did with Smash For, so I think if anything, the only good thing about the DLC Mii Fighter costumes is that the dev team are willing to do content out of the Fighter Pass, which is honestly great because...

I mean, I'm gonna keep it real, I kinda want more new stages.
Nah, thanks, I'll actually purchase the ones I'm interested in using. Honestly, I don't get why some people hate them so much.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So considering :ultpiranha: isn't getting a stage. Does anyone think perhaps that the 6th empty space might be a surprise character reveal Sakurai will show eventually?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So considering :ultpiranha: isn't getting a stage. Does anyone think perhaps that the 6th empty space might be a surprise character reveal Sakurai will show eventually?
Tbh, I'm still on the camp "irregular menus are a thing" but if we're going to get a surprise stage, it doesn't have to tied to a character.

What I'm getting is, we'll get a Yoshi's Crafted World stage.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We didn't get a new Pokemon stage, Pokemon Generation 8 stage maybe?

Nah, only if one of the dlc fighters is a Gen 8 Pokemon. Which is unlikely.

I can still dream tho.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still want a Tropical Freeze stage with a good amount of music from said game.

We didn't get a new Pokemon stage, Pokemon Generation 8 stage maybe?

Nah, only if one of the dlc fighters is a Gen 8 Pokemon. Which is unlikely.

I can still dream tho.
At least your dream is more likely than mine of Cynthia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom