• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And because the bombs explode after 30 seconds on their own, this technique can stay hidden from sight if nobody remembers. Staying sneaky...
And staying diligent for an immediate patch.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Yeah, I mean, :ultyounglink:, :ultganondorf: and technically, :ultsheik:, are all repping OoT. Not that it's a big problem or anything, just would've been nice to see more of the series get represented.
Yeah, technically Sheik is..yet for some reason, Sheik gets a unique design using the Sheikah Suit from Breath of the Wild mixed with the hair & head wrap style from the unused Twilight Princess Sheik design from Brawl & Smash Wii U/3DS..despite the OoT Sheik Mask/Hair design being in Breath of the Wild through the Sheik amiibo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man they really hadn't tested the cloth physics for Krystal had they?
I'd rather be the guy who didn't test it than the guy who deliberately paused to see a furry creature's goods.

Noipoi

Howdy!
There are literally like 14 people here right now. Everyone's either asleep or at a Holiday party with friends and family.

I'M THE KING OF THIS THREAD NOW!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There are literally like 14 people here right now. Everyone's either asleep or at a Holiday party with friends and family.

I'm here watching a Smash career end. :denzel:

osby

Smash Obsessed

This thread is too small for two kings.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Hi guys I'm still here you know I think I've got the seniority among regulars here right now but that's okay I'll let you lead because I like seeing my friends grow. :)

*cough* *cough* I mean what?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hi guys I'm still here you know I think I've got the seniority among regulars here right now but that's okay I'll let you lead because I like seeing my friends grow. :)

Settle it in Smash.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

yeah bu he has more posts than you so you dont matter

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm not french, i'm borne of dreams, memes, and washing machines.

Combine those three elements, and a Noipoi is born.
However, someone accidentally spilled a mysterious substance called "Chemical X" into the mixture...

osby

Smash Obsessed
Uh, good stuff.

Check out :ultroy:, among the characters. Increased expression...

I need some sleep.
Wii Fit Trainer looks so done with everything.
Shulk looks like he lost his last remaining piece of hope.
And Chrom is just like:

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wii Fit Trainer looks so done with everything.
Shulk looks like he lost his last remaining piece of hope.
And Chrom is just like:
Chrom's doing his best surprised Pikachu reaction

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I ****ing love how brutal Dr. Mario's attacks are compared to happy Mario.

This doctor's about to diagnose you with lumbar lordosis after he's done with you.
While I'm annoyed that Dr. Mario isn't just an alt costume, and doubly annoyed that he's not even an echo fighter, I have to admit I drastically prefer how he PLAYS over normal Mario.

I still think he should just be an alt costume, I just wish normal Mario played the way Dr. Mario does. Get that FLUDD out of here! He shoulda been replaced by a Cappy attack anyway!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Man, I put like 50 hours into Megaman in Smash 4 and I just couldn't get into him.
Super late to this comment, but to get a general idea of how I feel: I struggle beating three of my friends whose characters are nigh-unpunishable. I only stick with him because it's a nostalgia thing. I'm in the 1.8 range on Elite Smash too with him, so there's that as well, but I suffer from Impostor Syndrome when it comes to my skills in Smash :/

Maybe we should duke it out on the arena at some time. I don't run into Ike mirrors as often, and I need more practice against Wolf.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Super late to this comment, but to get a general idea of how I feel: I struggle beating three of my friends whose characters are nigh-unpunishable. I only stick with him because it's a nostalgia thing. I'm in the 1.8 range on Elite Smash too with him, so there's that as well, but I suffer from Impostor Syndrome when it comes to my skills in Smash :/

Maybe we should duke it out on the arena at some time. I don't run into Ike mirrors as often, and I need more practice against Wolf.
Nah, not until I feel in my skin on Ike.
It hasn't clicked for me yet.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Super late to this comment, but to get a general idea of how I feel: I struggle beating three of my friends whose characters are nigh-unpunishable. I only stick with him because it's a nostalgia thing. I'm in the 1.8 range on Elite Smash too with him, so there's that as well, but I suffer from Impostor Syndrome when it comes to my skills in Smash
My favorite character is Little Mac...

Feel my pain.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Uh, good stuff.

Check out :ultroy:, among the characters. Increased expression...

I need some sleep.
Rosalina looks like she just threw a 3 pointer in a basketball game and is praying to see it if works.

Zelda looks like she is tired as hell and is asking for a time out.

Isabelle looks like she's saying "they better pay me for this".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom