• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyone watch the Suda 51 Presentation? I know its a long shot but I was curious if we got any Travis Smash information. 100% gonna be none, but still.
I didn't watch it, but from what I've gathered, the only mention of Smash was saying that Travis didn't make it in, but there's always next time.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Characters that I want in Smash solely to hear Announcer calling their names, No 1001223= Hallelujah from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

D

Deleted member

Characters that I want in Smash solely to hear Announcer calling their names, No 1001223= Hallelujah from Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
I want Big Chungus for that reason now
Bonus Points if he added "for the PS4" after his name

Bionichute

Smash Champion
im pretty sure its almost 100% impossible for the square character to be anyone but a dragon quest at this point. its like at least 95% not likely to happen

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Anyone else bothered by the fact that Link keeps getting Fierce Deity colors but they never want to actually give him the costume. It looks horrible on the trash BOTW tunic too.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
im pretty sure its almost 100% impossible for the square character to be anyone but a dragon quest at this point. its like at least 95% not likely to happen
not with that attitude it ain't

Really tho, once the Vergeben list started going around and a BD character wasn't even mentioned once, I pushed Edea from 'semi-realistic hopes' to 'yeah but can you ****ing imagine if they went there'. Now Joker's in, though, I'm down with pretty much anyone. Come to think of it, he was very much in the latter too...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
well ringabel was a full grown adult at the age of 20. Edea had no excuse
Oof, yeah I forgot about Ringabel's age being higher.

But then again, here's Edea's... distribution of her age :p
1545319740385.png

Aged up in the west because of course.

But also 18 in Second, and she gets Bravo Bunny in that one.

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
not with that attitude it ain't

Really tho, once the Vergeben list started going around and a BD character wasn't even mentioned once, I pushed Edea from 'semi-realistic hopes' to 'yeah but can you ****ing imagine if they went there'. Now Joker's in, though, I'm down with pretty much anyone. Come to think of it, he was very much in the latter too...
dragon quest and smt/persona are on completely different levels than bravely default. not dissing the game, but i really doubt that they'd go through discussions and business deals with square (things that DO take a long while), and only get bravely default out of it, when a series like dragon quest would be guaranteed to sell gangbusters

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
dragon quest and smt/persona are on completely different levels than bravely default. not dissing the game, but i really doubt that they'd go through discussions and business deals with square (things that DO take a long while), and only get bravely default out of it, when a series like dragon quest would be guaranteed to sell gangbusters
Yeah, the sheer amount of smoke and mirrors apparently going on behind the scenes for the SE rep wouldn't make much sense for a 'smaller' rep. I'll just ride this train until Erdrick's day comes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oof, yeah I forgot about Ringabel's age being higher.

But then again, here's Edea's... distribution of her age :p
View attachment 183704
Aged up in the west because of course.

But also 18 in Second, and she gets Bravo Bunny in that one.

yeah but editied it a bit which Im ok with. Saw no need to show belly button

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the sheer amount of smoke and mirrors apparently going on behind the scenes for the SE rep wouldn't make much sense for a 'smaller' rep. I'll just ride this train until Erdrick's day comes.
Sora is coming, ya ding-dongs.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yeah but editied it a bit which Im ok with. Saw no need to show belly button
I'd rather it wasn't if Tiz gets belly button privileges in that game too :p
I support equal ground for all fanservice.

It'd all be the westernized versions in Smash anyway because of course it is so it doesn't particularly matter.

D

Deleted member

I posted this in a forum for One Piece after Joker's DLC confirmation. It went over pretty well lol. I really love all these Persona 5 memes popping up thanks to their inclusion.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
if sora gets in i am 10,000% not getting any of the dlc
Even if you don't like 1 character in the DLC, the pass gets you all 5 characters for the price of 4...
So you'd basically be getting him for free...
full offense but sora would be one of the worst choices ever to put into smash bros

and i LIKE kingdom hearts
Eh... I can think of much worse inclusions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom