• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
People want to see characters that look like them, there’s no downside to it.
Smash has the excuse that it’s most Japanese characters who have been historically light skinned, and they’ve been doing better the past couple years with race options in splatoon and characters like Twintelle and Elma.
But then again, does this even matter when it comes to talking about the chance of them being in Smash?
And what do you mean most Japanese characters? Are you talking about video game characters? Or anime characters?
More diversity the better of course, but even so, this is video games we are talking about.... even if there's a video with most characters that are light colored... I don't really care...

And this is probably because I'm an Asian... and colors aren't really that much of a discussion in the East... so that's why Japanese didn't really consider that much, only until recent years... where yes, Japanese games have to appeal to the global market.

But back to Smash character speculation, we should stick to the feasibility, game's reputation, whether the character or series is related to Nintendo or not. These are the primary things we should discuss.

MrReyes96

Smash Ace
But then again, does this even matter when it comes to talking about the chance of them being in Smash?
And what do you mean most Japanese characters? Are you talking about video game characters? Or anime characters?
More diversity the better of course, but even so, this is video games we are talking about.... even if there's a video with most characters that are light colored... I don't really care...

And this is probably because I'm an Asian... and colors aren't really that much of a discussion in the East... so that's why Japanese didn't really consider that much, only until recent years... where yes, Japanese games have to appeal to the global market.

But back to Smash character speculation, we should stick to the feasibility, game's reputation, whether the character or series is related to Nintendo or not. These are the primary things we should discuss.
I think we’re at a point where people expect more of an effort on that front. There are many people that care and I think it’s something that should be taken into account. But you’re right that’s not the main point of this discussion I just wanted to clarify that.

SneakDuckens

Smash Cadet
NNID
heiny13
I'm hoping that we get some better game modes for this iteration of Smash. I was a huge fan of the Subspace Emissary, but honestly, I would just be happy if Adventure mode came back. There wasn't really a mode in this past smash (wii u) that changed up the platform fighting formula. Sure, we had Smash Tour, but that was just not my cup of tea. I enjoyed Adventure mode because it gave us the opportunity to be more immersed in some of the worlds these characters come from.

I wouldn't mind seeing a revamped classic mode either. Smash 4 just felt a little bit too unstructured. It gave us way more options for each match, but ironically, it felt stripped down to me. No race to the finish, no break the targets, no reprieve from just fighting. I would love to see Target Smash come back. Not the Angry Birds knock off we got in Smash 4.

Smash 4 was superior in most ways to Brawl, but the game modes were severely uninspired. In Brawl, we had all of the classic modes, SE, boss mode, and tournament mode. In Smash 4 we had trophy rush, special orders, and smash tour. Perhaps it's because they split modes between Wii U and 3ds and hopefully we'll get a more complete game now that the focus is on a single console.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Robin is not a side-character in FE Awakening. He is a main character. While I understand that Chrom is the "lord", it's similar to say that Lyn over Eliwood would be weird.Please stop talking as they valued only moveset potential. Robin is quite important in the game.

I'm sure I can be proven wrong, but I can't see why they would pick any character of ARMS over Spring Man/Ribbon Girl.
Never happened before.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If we’re talking about Xenoblade characters, then here’s one I think would be perfect:

Yep it’s Fiora, the first leading lady of the franchise and love-interest of Shulk. This falls through on a lot of people but she’s actually almost as important (if not just as important) to Xenoblade as Shulk is, it’s not appearant at first but later in the game you do in fact see that she is very important symbolically and just in general. She’s also the first character in the entire franchise to appear outside of a Nintendo-published or developed game, appearing in Project X Zone 2 on the 3DS, alongside the ever popular Chrom and Lucina as guest characters. Also, as an homage her voice actress voices an option for the Avatar known as the “Classic” option for the female variant, conversely Shulk’s actor does the male option for this. With all of this said she has a reputation in the series, however what about her moveset? Well she could not only dual-wield with her twin blades but also use her Drones. These Drones could be used for offensive attacks, such as Cannon Drones which could be a chargeable projectile, Sword Drones which could be a multi-hit move, and Laser Drones, which could be an energy-based laser attack. All-in-all with this character there’s a lot to work with, which is why I feel she’d represent the Xenoblade franchise perfectly.
That’s my thoughts though, let me know what you think.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Honestly hoping we get elma. We need more female reps, and she's so much cooler and original than the anime boy with the awful voice work

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think we’re at a point where people expect more of an effort on that front. There are many people that care and I think it’s something that should be taken into account. But you’re right that’s not the main point of this discussion I just wanted to clarify that.
And... Sorry, not just Smash, but also that topic was never a thing that is worth discussing when it comes to video games in general for the most paet, because as everyone know video games are just for entertainment ... Sure having more diversity in a videogame will have better reputation. But then again it is the gameplay that matters the most...

If people feel uncomfortable on a game that lacks color diversity .. Then that's on them.

Anyway, I don't wanna talk about it s any more and I won't reply to anyone who quote my statement...
Honestly hoping we get elma. We need more female reps, and she's so much cooler and original than the anime boy with the awful voice work
Voice work can be re-recorded ...
And Xenoblade 2 has Pyra... So...
If we’re talking about Xenoblade characters, then here’s one I think would be perfect:

Yep it’s Fiora, the first leading lady of the franchise and love-interest of Shulk. This falls through on a lot of people but she’s actually almost as important (if not just as important) to Xenoblade as Shulk is, it’s not appearant at first but later in the game you do in fact see that she is very important symbolically and just in general. She’s also the first character in the entire franchise to appear outside of a Nintendo-published or developed game, appearing in Project X Zone 2 on the 3DS, alongside the ever popular Chrom and Lucina as guest characters. Also, as an homage her voice actress voices an option for the Avatar known as the “Classic” option for the female variant, conversely Shulk’s actor does the male option for this. With all of this said she has a reputation in the series, however what about her moveset? Well she could not only dual-wield with her twin blades but also use her Drones. These Drones could be used for offensive attacks, such as Cannon Drones which could be a chargeable projectile, Sword Drones which could be a multi-hit move, and Laser Drones, which could be an energy-based laser attack. All-in-all with this character there’s a lot to work with, which is why I feel she’d represent the Xenoblade franchise perfectly.
Nah, we know the best is...

Kidding, just kidding
Your ides us good.. Buy again, spoilers will be a minor disadvantage. ..

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Gonna be honest, I don't know anything about Xenoblade, but I do know this song and thusly want it:

Late to the party but Elma is one of my biggest wants right now.

XCX is a game I have. . .an interesting relationship I wont rant about right now, and even then I didn't like Elma. BUT I have dramatically warmed up to the idea. I would love to see her in smash right now.

1. We probably get a stage from XCX and Mira is mu favorite setting in gaming I can think of (with XCX music too )
2. Dual blades + guns would be awesome. I would love stance change but will take anything
3. her design rocks
4. giant robots.

I want Rex too (DLC with elma in base game would be perfect) so im not too worried about not getting anything but for now I want to see Elma Sliding Sling her way into smash. She better be acrobatic as ****
:061:

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Can we address the elephant in the room in terms of cutting characters? Every time a character is cut something happens: A large group of fans get upset and beg for their return. It happened with Mewtwo and it's still happening with Snake and even Pichu! Just because a character is cut doesn't mean the memory leaves!
I honestly don't think we'll get many cuts this time around. The only ones I see are Dark Pit and Lucina, and the only character I see getting cut with an original moveset is Corrin.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
It is odd how a good chunk of Nintendo's main heroes are all white Americanized individuals.

Also Ryu is a person of color. He's from Japan after all.
My apologies, person of color isn't quite the term I mean. Perhaps dark-skinned is more appropriate? I mean to refer to individuals who are neither light-skinned Asians nor light-skinned Caucasians (or ambiguous, but decidedly one or the other, ie Marth).

domriver

Smash Lord
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here regarding XenoBlade Universe characters.
First off IMO i think Rex and Pyra/Mytha are going to be 1 character.
I wouldnt be shocked if they added another character from this universe - Elma is a possibility but I think Special Inquisitor Morag Ladair may have a chance. As far for a stage i think the World Tree and/or Elysium. :)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I would appreciate seeing Elma in Smash. Honestly, X and 2 weren't as jawdropping for me as the original was (Xenoblade Chronicles is up there for one of my favorite games), so I'd be okay with either. A dual-sword/gun wielder would be a cool addition, and I would also be in the camp of seeing more female/POC representation, though that's not the only reason I would pine for a character!

As much as I'd love to see 7, I think she had her [slim] chance last game when Shulk was added. If they make another game with Shulk and 7 in it, I could see it happen. But with how that game ended, I doubt it.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Nah, we know the best is...

Kidding, just kidding
Your ides us good.. Buy again, spoilers will be a minor disadvantage. ..
The thing is that Monolith clearly doesn’t care about it being a spoiler anymore, we saw her in her mechonis form as a trophy in Smash, and Monolith spoiled it themselves with Project X Zone 2. Also :4sheik: and :4lucina:.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Besides Bandana Dee who do you think we'll get as a new Kirby rep?
Hey, welcome to Smashboards!

You may have an easier time participating in topics at hand rather than coming up with new topics. This thread naturally moves really quickly, so you don't wanna get lost in all the replies! :) But personally, I can't even imagine another Kirby rep that isn't Bandana Dee. It's him or nobody frankly.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Unrelated to the topics at hand, but just a fun little question I came up with.

Let's say every single character you're personally hoping for gets into Smash. In this event, which character on your wishlist would you play the most?
The ones I would play with? Sure, I can go with that.

King K. Rool - The sole reason I'm even a speculater in the first place. First introduced to him with Donkey Kong Country on the GameBoy Colour. Been my most wanted ever since after Melee. I would play the **** out of him if/when I get the chance.

Samurai Goroh - A character I think would be interesting. I do enjoy playing Marth, and I know Goroh would be perhaps the most if not one of the most unique swordfighter there could be. I would love the katana, sumo, charge type of fighter.

Balloon Fighter - I would love to play a character designed to be an Air-game type. I envision so many ways he could play, and I think most importantly it would be very fun.

Doshin the Giant - No doubt one of the most heavy hitting characters there would be. With perhaps a love/hate meter in form of Little Mac, which he can transform to his devil form, throwing fire and be wreckless.

^
Those are perhaps some of those I'd play a lot out of.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Do you guys think villager will have different skin tones now that the option is in pocket camp?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Honestly, I'll just take any additional Xenoblade rep at this point. If it's Elma, awesome. If it's Rex, awesome. If it's somehow someone from the first game, awesome. If it's Celica, Fiora or Zeke, I'll die.

My hope in general is just that Xenoblade gets another rep period. It's become one of my all time favorite series in such a relatively small timeframe, and any and all reps for it are A OK in my book.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Implying X didn't also have awful voice work. I'm really not a fan of the Xenoblade series :/.

I really like the idea of the playstyle of either Elma or Rex with Pyra, I just don't find either character chaing or interesting. (Elma was incredibly flat and the little I know of Rex is generic Anime hero and no one here is convinvico me otherwise lol)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Besides Bandana Dee who do you think we'll get as a new Kirby rep?
I feel like Bandanna Dee would be the only new Kirby character that we'd get if we got a new one, but on the off chance that we get a fifth Kirby character, I feel like Dark Matter and Marx stand a decent chance due to Planet Robobot and Star Allies respectively. (though Star Allies likely came out too late to influence Smash's roster)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
As much as I love dark matter, I don't think he stands a chance. Marx and Magolor are both likelier imo

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
  • True, but just because one fights closer to Shulk doesn't mean the other is automatically less likely. If Sakurai feels like he could make something unique out of Rex, he'd still add him, regardless of whether or not his weapon is similar to an existing character.
Very true. However, it is certainly a point in Elma's favor to have a more distinct fighting style.
  • That was almost a year after the Switch's release. Those comments came out a little late to influence who gets in Smash. On top of that, a port isn't even confirmed yet. For now, a XCX port is just an idea.
  • Even if a sequel is being considered, that's gonna be way down the line. Back then, ideas for a possible sequel to XCX shouldn't have taken the focus away from XC2, a game that was already far in production.
Both extremely fair points. The main reason I bring those points up is that the planned continuation of the X series could be a reason for the director to recommend Elma before Rex, even if Sakurai was not given knowledge of that ahead of time.

• That's not really a solid reason to include a character. Besides, I could just as easily argue that a XCX character is unlikely because it's passed off as a different entity from other Xenoblade games.
Why not? We've had characters added to represent different aspects of a single series before, like Robin being added to represent magic in the Fire Emblem series and Toon Link being added to showcase the Toon branch of the Legend of Zelda. I posit that Elma would better represent the sci-fi side of the series and the variance of weapons in both games.
  • ...Without trying to sound mean or dismissive towards the idea, adding a character simply because you want someone of a certain gender or color is bad way to look at things. I get that this isn't your primary reason for wanting her and that this would be more of a bonus of sorts, but this really shouldn't be how Sakurai chooses characters over others.
Again, I feel like this boils down to how a person looks at the situation. The argument is pretty even for both characters.
Of course, that isn't my primary reason, but given how many female characters were added in the previous game, I think it's fair to bring it up as a possible point in her favor. Sakurai does not choose characters exclusively to add someone of a certain gender or race, but I think it's fair to say he acknowledges that there's a demand for variety there.

And.. what about Rex?
I have said this before and this idea isn't far fetched

Rex can be similar to Pokemon Trainer, where he goes in not only with Pyra, but also other Blades with different weapons... Rex will have the Blade switch icon on his damage meter (Like Shulk has Monado art displayed on the Wii U version) , switching to Pyra and Mythra won't have cool down and his moveset won't, but he will only have his final Smash changed... whereas switching to other Blades not only result a cool down, but also change his moveset and specials entirely...

In XC2, you basically will have different types of Blades with different weapons... Katana, Knuckle Claws, Cannon, and Bitball... I think Rex can have Katana and Cannon Blades as other options (Since you can only bring 3 Blades)...
And they can add option where you can choose Rex only goes with either 1 Blade (Pyra/Mythra), or 2, or 3... again, just like in his original game. You can already change which Pokemon you go first in Brawl with Pokemon Trainer, so I don't think this is that much f a stretch...
The only problem is just how will Rex change his Blades....

So, Elma having two swords and guns, cool, but Rex also has the possibility of having more diversity as well in my opinion.
While this is a possibility, keep in mind that the reason Pokemon Trainer was cut was likely because of how much development time he took with his three movesets. If Rex does the same thing, then that's a lot of resources to put into a single character. I could see him switching blades for his specials and immediately switching back to Pyra, but that's less interesting than a moveset with a 100% unique type of weapon style.

Mind, I have played both games and have put 130 hours into XC2, so I'm not against Rex whatsoever. I enjoy him as a character and thought the game was fantastic. However, with how recent he is and with how easily Elma would be unique, I simply consider her more likely.

Not officially...ok? And whoa there, look, XCX is by far my most requested Wii U port.
Takahashi want XCX come to Wii U doesn't mean he will have the chance to do so, hope he does eventually.

Again mate.... no confirmation of XCX port or sequel as of yet...
This is a way too much an assumption...
My point is less that those are confirmed and more that the director has the game and the X branch of the series on his mind. That's significant in my eyes, since Sakurai tends to ask directors about their thoughts on characters.

Actually a fair point if I do say so myself, but the biggest feature of X is well... the skells. How will Skells be put in Smash without being OP? Maybe as her Final Smash will do the trick. Where she goes into the Skell and go cockpit mode, similar to Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash
I think you answered your own question, mate. :p

Please don't bring up skin color my friend at least when it comes to video games....
This has no benefit of explaining her possibility to be in Smash....
Still um... what about the Inklings? Maybe they will have palette swaps where they not only change their ink color but also their skin color.... but still... you know what I mean.
Again, I don't think it's the deciding factor, but I think it only has the potential to help the character, not hurt her.

And I'm nearly positive that's going to be an option for the Inklings. I mean, we have skin/hair color options in Mario Kart for the Inklings already, so I'd be surprised to not see that in Smash.

Moreover thoughts... I think core crystals from XC2 can also be a new assist item as well.
That'd be a dream come true. It's probably the best way to represent the blades in Smash, in my opinion.
This is essentially my perspective.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

cipher35

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'd easily say Marx if we got 2 kirby reps. His appearance in Star Allies only convinced me even further. Not sure i can see it happening though, sadly.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Marx's chances are vastly overrated. He's only important in one game (and its remake) and is just a bonus character in the latest one.
And this can be said of basically any Kirby character, which is why I'm sure Bandanna Dee will be the next rep. If we do get another down the line as dlc or what not, then Marx would be just as likely as any other one time Kirby villain.

(Quick edit that Dark Matter has had more appearances than I originally thought. Although mostly as a spooky eyeball.)

Last edited:

fullofammo1

Smash Rookie
I apologize in advanced for my bad spelling.

Im not going to say I thought pf this first, for lack of knowing whether or not they have... But why doesn't Nintendo use ideas from popular Smash bros fangames.

Hear me out. Everyone is worried about clones, alts, and differentials of characters. In Smash bros crusade, they use a very intuitive tool tO change between character types. They use a little arrow box instead, directly over the CSP. For example, ticking this button can change Link into their link, Twilight princess link, and toon link. But they are all one character slot. same with 4 renditions of Ryu, 2 little mac, FRICKEN WEEGEE over Luigi!

The movesets and costumes then change accordingly.

Nintendo does NOT need permission to use these ideas, anyway. Theres reasons they could that wpuld be beneficial.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Frankly I'd take Elma or Rex for that matter just because I'm a fan of the Xenoblade series as a whole. They both provide enough possibilities for potential movesets frankly.

I apologize in advanced for my bad spelling.

Im not going to say I thought pf this first, for lack of knowing whether or not they have... But why doesn't Nintendo use ideas from popular Smash bros fangames.

Hear me out. Everyone is worried about clones, alts, and differentials of characters. In Smash bros crusade, they use a very intuitive tool tO change between character types. They use a little arrow box instead, directly over the CSP. For example, ticking this button can change Link into their link, Twilight princess link, and toon link. But they are all one character slot. same with 4 renditions of Ryu, 2 little mac, FRICKEN WEEGEE over Luigi!

The movesets and costumes then change accordingly.

Nintendo does NOT need permission to use these ideas, anyway. Theres reasons they could that wpuld be beneficial.
Fan games in general tend to do things that aren't likely to done in official projects to due money or time constraints that fan projects simply don't have. Any development on extra features or functionality has to be justified in one form or another.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I agree with both, and myself, of course.

Let's play a Third Party vs Ridley. The game is simple, you just have to put a "> or <" on who you want. I'll place some third parties of him to fight. You can decide if you wish to base it on hype or want.

Here are some contenders;

Ridley - Shantae.
Ridley - Shovel Knight.
Ridley - Crash Bandicoot.
Ridley - Bomberman.
Ridley - Solid Snake.
Ridley - Rayman.
Ridley - Rabbids.
Ridley - Minecraft Steve.
Ridley - Simon Belmont.
Ridley - Lara Croft.
Ridley - Spyro the Dragon.
Ridley - Kyo Kusanagi.
Ridley - Phoenix Wright.
Ridley - Jack Frost.
Ridley - Bubble Bobble.
Ridley - Persona Character.
Ridley - Tekken Character.
Ridley - Dig Dug.
Ridley - Boggy B.
Ridley - Doom Guy.
Ridley - Banjo & Kazooie.
Ridley - Thales Character.
Ridely - Scorpion/Sub-Zero.

^
Alright, let's stop there and play the Ridley vs Third Party.
Ridley would more exciting to me than most of them. Except for a Tekken character, but that's because I started playing video games with Tekken 3. Though Sub-Zero/Scorpion, Simon or Lara Croft are still hype on their own.

Not on the list, but another Mega Man character would make me REALLY happy. Except Roll or maybe Zero. I don't hate Zero but he'd be THE LEAST interesting choice(aside from Roll) when Protoman, Bass, Wily, MMX, Mega Man EXE, Star Force Mega Man, Volnutt, Tron Bonne and Sigma all are superior choices.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Ridley would more exciting to me than most of them. Except for a Tekken character, but that's because I started playing video games with Tekken 3. Though Sub-Zero/Scorpion, Simon or Lara Croft are still hype on their own.

Not on the list, but another Mega Man character would make me REALLY happy. Except Roll or maybe Zero. I don't hate Zero but he'd be THE LEAST interesting choice(aside from Roll) when Protoman, Bass, Wily, MMX, Mega Man EXE, Star Force Mega Man, Volnutt, Tron Bonne and Sigma all are superior choices.
And Harp Note!

Nope, still just me, aight.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
And this can be said of basically any Kirby character, which is why I'm sure Bandanna Dee will be the next rep. If we do get another down the line as dlc or what not, then Marx would be just as likely as any other one time Kirby villain.

(Quick edit that Dark Matter has had more appearances than I originally thought. Although mostly as a spooky eyeball.)
Actually I'd love Dark Matter as a spooky eyeball instead of the swordsman. He'd go mostly with telekinesis and darkness powers.

That's said I'll need to have Bandana Dee first. Or should I say I Deesire him. He Deeserves it.
I can't wait to have him revealed so I can make a canon drawing of him fighting other Smashers like I made in Bayonetta back then (the middle one in my sig) :D

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Whenever the Kirby discussion veers away from Bandana Dee, it’s always Marx that comes up. Yeah, Marx would be a cool addition, and I’d be perfectly happy with that, BUT:

I would kill to play as this precious floof boy:surprised::surprised::surprised:

I damn near spent $60 on Star Allies just to play as Rick, and I haven’t finished a Kirby game since Super Star Ultra.

Throw in Kine and Coo for special attacks and you have the perfect character. Sakurai you know you wanna do ittttttt

Last edited:

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Whenever the Kirby discussion veers away from Bandana Dee, it’s always Marx that comes up. Yeah, Marx would be a cool addition, and I’d be perfectly happy with that, BUT:

I would kill to play as this precious floof boy:surprised::surprised::surprised:

I damn near spent $60 on Star Allies just to play as Rick, and I haven’t finished a Kirby game since Super Star Ultra.

Throw in Kine and Coo for special attacks and you have the perfect character. Sakurai you know you wanna do ittttttt
Rick & co would actually be a really fun character I think.

Honestly, any of the first three new friends added to Star Allies would be awesome in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom