• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Why so? xD
It's absolutely terrible no matter what is being streamed. And some unnecessary reactions to literally anything involving players. The cringy egos bug me way too much.

Simply turned it off to keep it away.

Last edited:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
On a different subject: Am I the only one who thinks games should be released once they ship instead of some time after?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yes that is ****ty, but Id still wouldnt mind a DQ character in smash and hell, Still like the games
I, as well as many others, just think the act of supporting a company with no moral integrity at all by purchasing their content is something that shouldn't be done so freely. Obviously you can spend your money on whatever you want, but just know your money would be going towards a company who doesn't give a flying **** about dumb hurtful **** that their employee says just because they keep getting a paycheck in the mail and constant praise for their OSTs

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
On a different subject: Am I the only one who thinks games should be released once they ship instead of some time after?
Im guessing you mean that developers ship out the game and then release a mandatory patch on day of release right?
I do miss inserting a disc and just getting to play right off the back.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I, as well as many others, just think the act of supporting a company with no moral integrity at all by purchasing their content is something that shouldn't be done so freely. Obviously you can spend your money on whatever you want, but just know your money would be going towards a company who doesn't give a flying **** about dumb hurtful **** that their employee says just because they keep getting a paycheck in the mail and constant praise for their OSTs
Im well aware of where my money is goin but hell, Imma buy the **** out of DQ11 lol that is whenever its coming to switch

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, despite my holdups with the composer's beliefs, the game franchise is still made up of the work of dozens of other people whom I want to support and enable to make more games.

Plus, the games are fun.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Ship overseas?
No, I mean once they get into stores and the likes
You mean like releasing the game asap? I think I get what you are sayin. I cant think of any negitives from that tbh
Im guessing you mean that developers ship out the game and then release a mandatory patch on day of release right?
I do miss inserting a disc and just getting to play right off the back.
Yeah. Plus, they stop leaks (outside of datamining)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
DLC Pack 5:

Papyrus is playable with Sans helping him.

The stage is The Final Corridor/Judgement Hall or Snowdin or the entire Underground idk.

Most of the Undertale OST is added.

don't judge this pack's font.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Picture this:

Nintendo pays big bucks for the DQ music, but unlike Final Fantasy, they won't get two midis, but one!

And of course the victory theme which may as well be from the NES or whatever.
Thankfully, that won't happen since they confirmed we're get multiple music tracks with each character.

So at worst, we're still dealing with 2 midis.

Shroob

Sup?
The composer is an old piece of ****.

But he's one person in a team of dozens if not like, 100 people. The sins of one shouldn't damn the many.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know it’s not the best time but what does DQ stand for as a franchise?
If your talking about what DQ means, it means Dragon Quest, if your talking about the history of Dragon Quest, i only know its super popular in Japan but dont know much of the history besides that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Picture this:

Nintendo pays big bucks for the DQ music, but unlike Final Fantasy, they won't get two midis, but one!

And of course the victory theme which may as well be from the NES or whatever.
I would rather not have Dragon Quest at all, then. Literally look at all of Dragon Quest V, and you got bangers for days. Get 'em all, or none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom