• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Would they have a Final Smash, where Wallace transforms into the Were-Rabbit? :p
I was talking about a Clayfghter reboot,

But now that you mentioned it, I would love Wallace and Gromit in Smash
And yeah, that'd make a good Final Smash...

I also kinda wanna see codec conversations where it's just Wallace talking to Gromit, and he's just comparing every fighter to cheese, and Gromit's over there like "..."

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ultimate Bamboozle Worst Timeline: Joker is in, but his final Smash isn't anything like an All Out Attack or Satanael, it's a combination of Critical Hit and Triforce Slash :glare:
So, a Persona style Critical Hit caused by Agneyastra? Sounds cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was talking about a Clayfghter reboot,

But now that you mentioned it, I would love Wallace and Gromit in Smash
And yeah, that'd make a good Final Smash...

I also kinda wanna see codec conversations where it's just Wallace talking to Gromit, and he's just comparing every fighter to cheese, and Gromit's over there like "..."
CHEESE GROMIT
CHEEEEEEEEEESE
Wait
you'd love Wallace and Gromit in Smash
but not Zoe?
. . .
:(

D

Deleted member

Okay, Megalovania would be a guarantee...
BUT WHY
DOES EVERYONE FORGET
THE BEST UNDERTALE SONG?!
This is like the best thing you have said in months. ASGORE is easily the best track in the entirety of Undertale.
Wish I could link the better version "Fingers in his ASSGORE"
I dunno, I am more of a fan of Undyne's fight theme
I prefer battling against a true hero myself
Tbh if an Undertale rep got in somehow then Megalovania would be in and since Megalovania debuted in Homestuck (honestly its a better version then the Undertale one) then by extension Homestuck would have representation in Smash and honestly that would be both cursed and blessed at the same time

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
CHEESE GROMIT
CHEEEEEEEEEESE
Wait
but not Zoe?
. . .
They're an ironic want for me...
Kinda like Shrek and Goku are for many people...

They aren't even in my top ten for most wanted characters...
I'd much rather an actual video game character get in over them...
Besides, I never heard of Zoe until you got here...

Last edited:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Hello smash boarders how is your morning and also my most wanted chracther now is Hatsune Miku please Sakurai

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
what if it's Yoshi's final smash but instead of a bunch of Yoshis it's several thousand shadows
So, a Persona style Critical Hit caused by Agneyastra? Sounds cool.
Sounds LAME

And my opinions are the only ones that matter around here. That's the law, cowpoke.

Last edited:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I also Wish my main Cloud had better alts and Bayo got nerfed so no one plays her as much anymore over all this is the best smash gamein terms if viability and diverse competitive scene

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
CHEESE GROMIT
CHEEEEEEEEEESE
Wait
but not Zoe?
. . .
Not to actually say I'm unironically supporting Wallace and Gromit for the game but the cultural impact of those movies leads many to consider them classics.

The dog from the little girl's cartoon is not in the same vein. At all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hello smash boarders how is your morning and also my most wanted chracther now is Hatsune Miku please Sakurai
Something something Miku is canon in Persona verse and we have Joker in Smash, so... well, I guess SEGA is going to get a fourth character.

D

Deleted member

I also Wish my main Cloud had better alts and Bayo got nerfed so no one plays her as much anymore over all this is the best smash gamein terms if viability and diverse competitive scene
Bayo isn't overcentralizing anymore though

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I mean Miku has had games on Nintendo her fanbase grows stronger in wanting her in smash and finally smash ulitmate needs a female dlc chracther if you think about it

osby

Smash Obsessed
what if it's Yoshi's final smash but instead of a bunch of Yoshis it's several thousand shadows

Sounds LAME

And my opinions are the only ones that matter around here. That's the law, cowpoke.
Better: His Final Smash is just Heat Riser.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Bayo isn't overcentralizing anymore though
Bayo is less broken now due to overall nerfs but mainly because other characters share her attributes. She was so busted before because she could literally combo and kill you off of a stray hit, but now a lot of characters can do that so she doesn't look as good in that regard.

Side note, thinking about posting my tier list once I get it all organized. Wanna see what you guys think

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not to actually say I'm unironically supporting Wallace and Gromit for the game but the cultural impact of those movies leads many to consider them classics.

The dog from the little girl's cartoon is not in the same vein. At all.
Besides, I never heard of Zoe until you got here...
Fam, nobody ****ing knew who Zoe was 'till you joined the thread

It's not that odd for people not knowing and not wanting her in smash
*cries tears of pure rage and melancholy*
This is like the best thing you have said in months. ASGORE is easily the best track in the entirety of Undertale.
Thank you

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
There has to be more to her then being a chickn to get into smash, isnt there?
And she is really popular in Japan Vocaloid is popular as hell in Japan and she is a icon it's fitting that she should smash along side other Icons Like CLOUD.And tbh i want her for memes imagine if Miku did make it imagine the reactions

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And she is really popular in Japan Vocaloid is popular as hell in Japan and she is a icon it's fitting that she should smash along side other Icons Like CLOUD.And tbh i want her for memes imagine if Miku did make it imagine the reactions
As long as she comes with other Vocaloids music like Kaito, Len, Ren, Gakupo, Im all for her being in smash

Tho , just project diva, im sure 90% of the songs wil be all miku songs and thats boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom