• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumpodile

Smash Journeyman
You got stuck in my head after the "cute ghost" group of pictures. :rotfl:

Someone mentioned a smash tourney. I wish I could join it. The issues of studying, work and smash.
I feel you, I really should be posting as much as I have been. Finals are closing in on me.

D

Deleted member

Despite what I said before, i’m gonna be serious here. Ultimate is just around the corner, but I felt the need to say this. On my time here, I can safely say that pretty much all off you are really cool dudes. No matter what, you lot always have something interesting to say or some funny comment to add or some detailed analysis to make. It’s really refreshing compared to other forums. So I just wanted to thank you all. I mean it. Now read the first letter of every sentence.
The perfect ****post.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
"Even IF the game comes out"

Yeah, there's always the chance that all Ultimate copies will disintegrate before midnight...
It happened with Batman Arkham Knight's collectors' edition.

Show up and they're just like, "Uh, yeah, that's not a thing anymore. Our bad."

D

Deleted member

"Even IF the game comes out"

Yeah, there's always the chance that all Ultimate copies will disintegrate before midnight...
Sakurai: You pirated my game before release. Now no one gets to play it. I hope you’re happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Remember when we all pushed to get 6969 before Fighter 69? Good times.

Can't wait. This is the first time I've actively wanted to get involved in competitive Smash and the most vocally active I've been in the Smash fandom ever and it's been a pleasure. Can't wait to keep coming here during work to hone my skills. DLC discussion is gonna continue to be wild.
Considering the VGAs hasn't begun yet, it's safe to say we'll be rapid-firing whatever content is on there. The pages will fly by like Smash EVO 2018 Finals
kappa.png

F-GSHOT.gif

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
There are a lot of people I forgot to tag to voice my appreciation for. To list a few:
@osby
@Idon
@vaanrose
@ChronoBound
@Shroob
@Scoliosis Jones
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
@Cyndane (thanks for putting up with all of my mentions when I needed an admin)
@Legendary Spirit Tamer (thanks for putting up with all of my mentions when I needed a mod)
@A.G.L.
@Hydrualic Hydra
@Opossum
@monadoboy
@「Hinata」 (that name is really hard to @)
Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman
@Opossum
@GoldenYuiitusin
@Shishœ
@Chrono.
@Starbound
@CyberHyperPhoenix
@KMDP
And of course...
Zinith Zinith

Sorry for spamming all of your alerts with notifications lol.
it's been a ride, friendo

alright time for some crash team racing announcement and FRICKIN' SMASH

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
See y'all around the forum in other threads should this one be canned.

For those leaving forever; see you next week.

D

Deleted member

Aight y'all I'm gonna make a serious bet

If there is a character revealed at VGA 2018 AND it's somebody on my sig then I will search up fanart of Isabelle on deviantart, find the most degenerate yet SFW pic there, and use it as my avatar for 2 weeks. I will also put that purple dog from Littlest Pet Shop on my sig in the "realistic wants" section and support her for a month. Yep, a month.

It's SUPER unlikely that I'm right so I feel comfortable making this bet.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
> engage in informed debates and raise good points
>> 2 likes total

> post Mr Burns "you're here forever" ****post no. 8952
>> 25+ likes

i love this place

D

Deleted member

Aight y'all I'm gonna make a serious bet

If there is a character revealed at VGA 2018 AND it's somebody on my sig then I will search up fanart of Isabelle on deviantart, find the most degenerate yet SFW pic there, and use it as my avatar for 2 weeks. I will also put that purple dog from Littlest Pet Shop on my sig in the "realistic wants" section and support her for a month. Yep, a month.

It's SUPER unlikely that I'm right so I feel comfortable making this bet.
What do you consider sfw here?

D

Deleted member

What do you consider sfw here?
like, no explicit body parts like full on ******* or vag or whatever, but like super provocative furry art of Isabelle essentially. I'll make sure it doesn't break any site rules first, of course. Would suck if I got banned right after one of my most wanteds gets announced :p

Bionichute

Smash Champion
if we talk endlessly about the game awards while its going on then we can totally get to page 9000 before release

D

Deleted member

if we talk endlessly about the game awards while its going on then we can totally get to page 9000 before release
SO HOW ABOUT THAT DORITOS POPE SHLICK HYDROBOT AM I RIGHT GUYS HAHA MAKE MORE POSTS YOU ****S

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
You saying that because you believe it?

Or because you don't wanna lose the bet you made? :p
I wouldn't have made the bet if I didn't believe it :ultwario:

Also, when I'm right, I'm going to act super smug about it tomorrow. Just keep in mind, it's all in good fun. If by some miracle I'm wrong, I'll let you guys mock me and I'll play along too. I'm just doing it all to have fun!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Alright guys my totally-real-definitely-not-joking-here source has told me that we're getting a Sans & Papyrus reveal at the VGAs which begins with all the lights in the room turning off.

D

Deleted member

Alright guys my totally-real-definitely-not-joking-here source has told me that we're getting a Sans & Papyrus reveal at the VGAs which begins with all the lights in the room turning off.
this was your 3000th post on the dot, nice

also my source says sakurai is the character reveal so uh you're wrong

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't have made the bet if I didn't believe it :ultwario:

Also, when I'm right, I'm going to act super smug about it tomorrow. Just keep in mind, it's all in good fun. If by some miracle I'm wrong, I'll let you guys mock me and I'll play along too. I'm just doing it all to have fun!
Fun isn’t allowed here.

D

Deleted member

you make the mistake of thinking I have a di
Nothing to see here folks move along.
tbh all yall over here talking about the "best girl" or whatever, but you forget that the best girl in Smash wears blue, has blonde hair, a sword, and a di-

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Several characters we have Ben waiting for of who gets who in clsssic mode

:ultpacman: Gets :ultzelda:

:ultlucario: Gets :ultmarth:

:ultrobin: Gets :ultcorrin: gets :ultlucas:

:ultdaisy: Gets :ultbowserjr: gets :ultwolf:

And the one I have Ben waiting for since like forever

:ultwolf: Gets :ultmewtwo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.