• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
erdrick is still the absolute most boring choice for a dragon quest character, even if he is one of the two that would ever happen
In your own opinion, but plenty of people would disagree with that. I actually like his design the most out of the all the protagonists

D

Deleted member

Who’s prepared for the inevitable character mods that’ll come months in advance once the game hits?

Cause I know I am.
Man, with 25 slots available modding for this game has the potential to be sick. If I hack my switch I’m downloading the inevitable chronicles Simon mod stat.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Look, let’s be honest here.
I know we have standards and limits to what kind of characters would get in.

But I can guarantee you that there would be atleast one Sakurai fanboy that would absolutely defend Zoe and explain how she was a likely inclusion all along.

If a non game character ever gets in and it’s a ****ing little girl’s toy cartoon character of all things.

I’ll take back everything I’ve ever said about :ultpiranha:.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Look let’s be honest here. I know we have standards and limits to what kind of characters would get in.

But I can guarantee you that there's at least one Sakurai fanboy that would absolutely defend Zoe and explain how she was a likely inclusion all along.
Even I don't think she's likely.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Look let’s be honest here. I know we have standards and limits to what kind of characters would get in.

But I can guarantee you that there would atleast one Sakurai fanboy that would absolutely defend Zoe and explain how she was a likely inclusion all along.
I didn't understand the correlation between wanting Zoe and being a Sakurai fanboy.

D

Deleted member

I didn't understand the correlation between wanting Zoe and being a Sakurai fanboy.
I think he mostly means that there will be at least one guy who will say Zoe is likely and is a good pick

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
[heavy breathing]

The last Game & Watch; Ball.

Which means it's the last day before it comes.

D

Deleted member

Why are y'all talking about a dog from a kiddie TV show on a Smash thread?
I would make a ‘she’s in’ joke but honestly the idea is too horrific to be funny.

Ok maybe that’s exaggerating just the tiniest bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
If Erdrick is revealed, I hope they show him in a super close up and awkward angle that focuses on his hair so it look like Goku is confirmed for a second or two.

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Man, with 25 slots available modding for this game has the potential to be sick. If I hack my switch I’m downloading the inevitable chronicles Simon mod stat.
I’m more ready and waiting for all the voice mods so I can put in English Cloud and Bowser/DK/Diddy/K.Rool’s proper voices.

D

Deleted member

To be honest that show probably follows the same plot cliches as any other children's cartoon.
Just a different skin for a different universe.
well at least it's not total drama
that show is like garbage threw up in a ****

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
This character is still a literal who to me

It's like me requesting a character from Total Drama Island for smash lol.
Jokes on you, I’d main the **** out of a TD character, though I’m personally hoping for a Ridiculous Race rep.

Owen would be a Wario Echo though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jokes on you, I’d main the **** out of a TD character, though I’m personally hoping for a Ridiculous Race rep.

Owen would be a Wario Echo though.
Total Drama getting a rep would be simultaneously the most cursed timeline and the best timeline

I used to watch that show a lot when I was a kid

yvngfoxtrot

Smash Cadet
NNID
CharlesFoxtrot
Switch FC
SW 2846-8790-7007
well at least it's not total drama
It was just an example, I have no bias towards other than recognizing the same thing your show and that show have in common...
Which is...

They are irrelevant to smash lmao
Actually, to the whole video game world/industry/etc, etc.

I could go on.

D

Deleted member

How would you feel if the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Superman and Batman joined Smash... But not Wolverine?

I personally find it a good deal: the biggest characters on DC Comics, and the team who made Marvel the way we know it today alongside the superheroe who even made the giant robot trope in Super Sentai popular in the first place.

D

Deleted member

It was just an example, I have no bias towards other than recognizing the same thing your show and that show have in common...
Which is...

They are irrelevant to smash lmao
Actually, to the whole video game world/industry/etc, etc.

I could go on.
Jokes on you LPS had an app/game by Gameloft. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom