• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wait is Verge not credible anymore or something
No he’s still creditable

What happened was his most creditable source said the Minecraft content was a boss but all bosses were found in the data dig none of them were ender dragon nor wither

But verge was aware of the dig and he had no clue why his most creditable said this despite the dig

Logically it’s a dlc pack/update for smash ultimate

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
well, that sounds like Layton to me. The fanbase was huge And now we are kinda sprinkled everywhere randomly bit thats just my theory that probs makes no sense
Probably, I mean the Layton community does still want him in Smash and are happy to support him in any popularity polls that may come up and his support was pretty big during the Smash 4 days, though most chose to take a backseat now unless Sakurai where to open up another ballot or something.
But yeah, when it comes to the Smash community, Layton doesn't have as much of a presence these days as he used to, unfortunately.

It's probably for the best to just wait and see until more concrete info comes along if this rumour is true.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay...

He's basically saying either Lloyd or Yuri is happening. Both are from the Tales of series.

Neither would be a shill pick.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Okay...

He's basically saying either Lloyd or Yuri is happening. Both are from the Tales of series.

Yuri have his game re-releasing on Switch in a remaster Swamp.
And he's also the most popular Tales of characters, and also the most beloved.

But Llyod have the old guard classic love for Symphonia and was wanted for Brawl a lot

It is a New vs Old battle kinda when you see it in the perspective of the Smash community.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Eh. Tales of Versperia is coming to Switch so it technically counts. Again, not in a super obnoxious way but just enough to check the check box.
Was Ridley a shill for Prime 4?

Your definition of a shill perplexes me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay...

I think he's just saying Yuri would be a "shill" pick due to his game getting ported to the Switch in the near future. Basically, just tying in with an upcoming Switch release.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know anything about the tales series at all. I only know about Lloyd from Brawl and Smash 4 speculation, and his mii costume and I've never heard of Yuri at all.

It's weird when there is this whole thing that everyone seems to knows about and you've never heard of it before.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Geno/Sora/Crono/DQ/Sephiroth as Square-Enix rep
Llyod/Yuri as Tales of/Bandai Rep

I like these two DLC Candidate a lot already.

BXBX

Smash Cadet
I'm unfamiliar with this rumor about a character starting with Y getting in.
Have we heard about any potential DLC characters with the letter Γ?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah, it's basically Yuri vs Lloyd peeps.

Hope they go with Lloyd. Yuri is too anime ''Are you a guy or a girl" for me.

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
So let me get this straight Lloyd Irving and Yuri Lowell are competing for the spot...

I can also see that if the Square Enix rep is Dragonquest Erdrick could be competing with Luminary...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Am I the ONLY one whose a bit fed up with the whole "I've got info. I'll give you a hint. It's not verified but it starts with the letter L."

With all due respect to this Panda individual, I hope they realize that this makes them look like nothing more than an attention seeker. Don't listen to them. Or anyone for that matter. You'll be better off that way. Just go back to speculation. That's my personal take. None of this vague "Teehee just take a guess" BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom