• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I'd actually like some Disney movies based on Nintendo games; like an animated Earthbound movie, akin to the same quality in animation like the old Pokemon and Doraemon animes, or maybe just simply the old Disney animated movies.

However, if Disney bought Nintendo, I'd be afraid of their games starting to go downhill in quality. The old Disney games were great, and then Wreck-It Ralph came out for the 3DS.
A Bug's Life on the PS1 was great. Aladdin on the Sega Genesis was amazing

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
So, in other news, how much luck have you guys had with Amiibo lately? I've found a Sm4sh Link and a Sm4sh Samus at my nearby Gamestop today, so I recommend you guys check yours, too.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So, in other news, how much luck have you guys had with Amiibo lately? I've found a Sm4sh Link and a Sm4sh Samus at my nearby Gamestop today, so I recommend you guys check yours, too.
I just bought all my mains off ebay.
Smash Mains.png

Team Rainbow Swords is a go.

(Plus Ness for some inexplicable reason. I don't even know why I have this weirdo.)

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
GO GO POWER RANGER
How great was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?! I mean that was the show, when I heard it that epic theme playing as a kid I ran to the tv. Plus how crazy that Jason David Frank is actually a real fighter.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
No rules. No realism. Just pure dreams.

Top 11 characters I want in Smash Bros (I like to go one step beyond)
  1. Geno (Obvs)
  2. Banjo and Kazooie (Obvs)
  3. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
  4. Dig Dug
  5. Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
  6. Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
  7. Rayman
  8. Doom Slayer
  9. Crash Bandicoot
  10. Spyro the Dragon
  11. Circus Baby (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
Top 11 Stages
  1. Mario Party
  2. Endless Ocean
  3. Tetris
  4. Skyrim
  5. Roivas Family Estate
  6. Freezeezy Peak
  7. Minecraft (Nintendo launches a special Minecraft server where users can actually build the stage within a set area. Server frequently patrolled to remove unauthorized copyrighted material and NSFW content)
  8. Band Land
  9. Wumpa Islands
  10. Giygas Battle
  11. Gyromite

Ronster87

Ronnie
NNID
Ronster87
Switch FC
7787-7027-5981

1. Minecraft (Nintendo launches a special Minecraft server where users can actually build the stage within a set area. Server frequently patrolled to remove unauthorized copyrighted material and NSFW content)
Lol where do you guys come up with this stuff...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It will be missed. That stage was too good for us.
The best part about it was during the end of its life-cycle and Nintendo stopped caring about moderation so the weirdest stuff got through the censors.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
If THIS is what it’s like then I don’t think i’ll come back at all. I mean. Who wants to spend there time trolling around a desert of bad memes and shattering dreams.
Man speak for yourself dude I love the joke predictions because when one of them comes true it's gonna be hilarious. It's all just a bit of dumb fun.

You're all gonna look mad silly when we really do get Shinya Arino and Ricky Winterborn and Stylist and Dovahkiin and Crono. And you won't catch me complaining a bit.

Last edited:

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896

Top 11 characters I want in Smash Bros (I like to go one step beyond)
  1. Geno (Obvs)
  2. Banjo and Kazooie (Obvs)
  3. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
  4. Dig Dug
  5. Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
  6. Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
  7. Rayman
  8. Doom Slayer
  9. Crash Bandicoot
  10. Spyro the Dragon
  11. Circus Baby (Five Nights at Freddy’s)
Top 11 Stages
  1. Mario Party
  2. Endless Ocean
  3. Tetris
  4. Skyrim
  5. Roivas Family Estate
  6. Freezeezy Peak
  7. Minecraft (Nintendo launches a special Minecraft server where users can actually build the stage within a set area. Server frequently patrolled to remove unauthorized copyrighted material and NSFW content)
  8. Band Land
  9. Wumpa Islands
  10. Giygas Battle
  11. Gyromite

Hmmm thats a pretty awesome list love Rayman and Spyro.

Im going to choose only 10 as thats the amount of DLC we most likely will get if we get a second season pass.

Top 10 Characters
1) Sora
2) Master Chief
3) Jin Kazama
4) Ryu Hayabusa
5) Spyro The Dragon
6) Rayman
7) Dixie Kong
8) Will Advance Wars
9) Edelgard
10) Daemon X Machina Avatar

Top 10 Stages
1) Destiny Islands
2) The Ark (Installation 00)
3) Abandoned Temple
4) Castle of the Dragon
5) Stone Hill
6) Dream Forest
7) Zora's Domain Breath of the Wild
8) Rubinelle Army & Lazuria Army Battleground
9) Church of Serios
10) Robot Combat Arena

Last edited:

Dannish

Smash Apprentice
How great was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?! I mean that was the show, when I heard it that epic theme playing as a kid I ran to the tv. Plus how crazy that Jason David Frank is actually a real fighter.

You're making me wanna rewatch Power Rangers.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I found them plus Pikachu, Mario, Pacman, and Megaman around my area at various shops

Then again I already got them all so I'm waiting for the next group lol

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
Can we just take a minute and appreciate how amazing Daemon X Machina will be once it releases! I mean seriously this game looks so epic, besides Smash Bros and KH3, this is the game Im most excited for. I know it would never happen, but I would love for this to be represented in Smash somehow.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
If Geno or another Mario character makes it in as DLC, do you guys think they should stop getting new reps?

osby

Smash Obsessed
If Geno or another Mario character makes it in as DLC, do you guys think they should stop getting new reps?
In this game? There are five DLC characters and I don't think more than one of them would be from Mario. (no, Roy and Corrin is not a good comparison)

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I guess I will do my top ten characters. Not really good with locales a lot of the time so may not do too good with that.

1: Krystal.
2: Salazzle
3: Tharja
4: Dixie Kong
5: Asriel God of Hyperdeath
6: Artorias
7: Shantae
8: Ray 01
9: Geno
10: Jeanne

Stages

1: General Scales ship from the beginning of Adventures. Could be a flying stage with Krystals ride flying in from the side every once in a while
2: Wela Volcano Park
3: Plegia Castle
4: Gangplank Galleon
5: The Ruins
6: Oolacile Township
7: Scuttle Town
8: Holosseum
9: Bowser Castle
10: Bridge to the heavens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom