• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
If Cloud is playable he should be in the mode... Especially considering he's unlockable and appears in the opening of the game (which apparently is part of World of Light...)
I haven't seen the opening, so I'm not sure about that; don't wanna spoil that for myself.

I also didn't watch the stream so idk; I was told just now that one of the dataminers who were streaming said Cloud isn't in World of Light after going through fighter data, as he had no references to the mode.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Uh...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seems like Crunchii's gonna disappear soon...

D

Deleted member

Little Late but..

HERE ARE ALL THE SONGS LISTED IN ULTIMATE NEW AND OLD
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...T9iODI23jvwAqJDd08J7XHpv3M/edit#gid=954702301
>Literally no new KI or Bayonetta tracks
This the curse I call "were featured in the last Smash 4 trailer"
>New Dillon track
Hell yeah!
>The two TW101 tracks return but no new ones
Well, it's better than losing them at the very least
>There are 4 Codename Steam tracks
Oh wow, didn't expect that
im at least somewhat salty one of them is even a remix

D

Deleted member

RIP crunchii

didn't expect him to get assassinated by ninja one day after music got leaked.
Welp, time to download what I can get before it gets taken down.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896

Nintrendo

Smash Cadet
Ah I didn't know that, that sucks definitely disappointing news to hear. Why would they even do that, are they trying to re-release them or something as paid costumes again? That would suck majorly. Btw Geno is not a third party he's a second party. Square owns him and THEY'RE third party sure but Geno's game is a first party IP. Which puts him in a similar position to Pokemon they're owned by GameFreak not Nintendo so they're considered second party. I.E. they're from an exclusive Nintendo series but Nintendo themselves do not actually own any of the Pokemon in Pokemon as well as any of the other human cast in the Pokemon games. Geno would only really be third party if he appeared in anything other than Super Mario RPG on a whole other platform which he has not so he's actually second party.
Geno is still considered third party no he isnt second party he is owned by square game being a nintendo game or not still geno is a 3rd party character

Alaskalana

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alaskalana
3DS FC
4871-7882-0999
Switch FC
SW-2013-3915-8713
Hey, errrrbody. My name is flex seal and I'm here to seal the deal. No moar leaks in this here household.
200w.gif

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Even more bad news
They just took his previous smash series music down

I guess that copyright law finally found the way to strike him down

D

Deleted member

Maybe we should consider finally starting a new thread after all? It's clear Smashboards is having issues with a thread this huge considering we're opening leaks in the timeline, it's only a matter of time until posts start crossing over to other threads.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Even more bad news
They just took his previous smash series music down

I guess that copyright law finally found the way to strike him down
Seems like someone is manually going through each video.

Ah well, its not like the tracks aren't out now. Won't be hard to find.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Maybe we should consider finally starting a new thread after all? It's clear Smashboards is having issues with a thread this huge considering we're opening leaks in the timeline, it's only a matter of time until posts start crossing over to other threads.
but we're so close to 10k...

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
I see new tracks are getting Thanos'd.
That sucks, but I guess it should've been expected considering the game isn't even released yet.

That, and any streams that streaming leaked game is getting thano'd if nintendo ninjas found out where it was or reporters like MTP found their way into it.

Apparently, there's some vigilantes watching the leak megathread on reddit for any stream links.

Last edited:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I think I'm out until release. While at first I was completely ok with leaks of any caliber, I'm now feeling guilty just reading or looking at them when there's only 12 more days til release on top of that. It's just not sitting right with me this time, I keep thinking about how hard Sakurai and the team he lead worked on the game and really made sure this time to pour their heart out to the fans and give the fans heavy hitters like Ridley and K. Rool as 2 examples.

Hope you all have fun though, cya once I have the game.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I think I'm out until release. While at first I was completely ok with leaks of any caliber, I'm now feeling guilty just reading or looking at them when there's only 12 more days til release on top of that. It's just not sitting right with me this time, I keep thinking about how hard Sakurai and the team he lead worked on the game and really made sure this time to pour their heart out to the fans and give the fans heavy hitters like Ridley and K. Rool as 2 examples.

Hope you all have fun though, cya once I have the game.
I really don't understand the difference between seeing whats in the game now as opposed to 2 weeks from now.

Its not like a surprise party was ruined.

Still purchasing and enjoying.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
1543124572774.png

1543124601675.png
Fox with a young Revolver Ocelot spirit on Shadow Moses battlefield form.
Hell yeah.

Now someone has to make an animation of Fox being cocky and spinning his blaster(s).

----

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo Ninjas/Nintenjas = Best Ninjas

All the time

Last edited:

GoeGoe

Smash Lord
Ever consider that maybe Sakurai wasn’t lying and Bayonetta actually did do well in Europe?

I can agree she was planned before the ballot, but there’s no reason to doubt this statement.
Again, rhetorical. I'm pointing some of the wrongs that went for her inclusion. I didn't doubt she might've been top in europe. You jumped in with mockery saying she was included for a game that was stale for 2 years. You didn't take into account that part of those 2 years was a ballot that players invested their time and emotions with, just to be face with a lie and a forced ad. Not Global, not true winner. I don't appreciate that.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
OK. I got 2 questions:

What in the world is happening with Steve in terms of DLC?

Has there been any hint of a boss rush mode in Ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom