• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
If we get paid bosses, can we get Sephiroth as a boss for DLC, with more songs added to the Final Fantasy stage? It's a greedy move I can see from Square Enix, but I would still buy it regardless.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So the minecraft content is a boss? Was the Smash Data that was datamined didn't have the Day 1 Patch? Otherwise there might be a DLC World of Light After Story with a 4th map then or something.(And probably add Porky, Duon, and Rayquaza).

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Except it literally did unless the video footage I saw was all faked but I highly doubt that
Care to link it to me? I will give a fair judgment.
Steve deconfirmed
I'm ****ing happy, holy ****

Edit: Image removed. Stop posting gross images, please.
Gotta stop tooting that horn before you're short of breath. Until we have concrete info on all 5 DLC characters, he could still be in :/

Also, that stupid anal-voring **** is not funny. At all.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77233375?jumpto=113#113
"I'm not entirely sure what all it means. But I was told earlier that exact quote that I shared from my most accurate of all sources. I'm as confused & curious as you are what the implications of that mean."
Weird, it just doesn't make sense unless the boss doesn't have it's own dedicated stage and it's spirit isn't coming until a day 1 patch. Just a lot of coincidences for it to be true.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I asked before. There is supposedly going to be a Day 1 Patch that adds Homerun Contest and Stage Builder due to the music found in Smash Ultimate. Would it be possible for it to have other content than just those? Like say bosses or whatnot?

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
>DLC bosses

OH NO NO PORKY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN AAAHHH
No one said "DLC Bosses"

But its more like "A pack of things with the Fighter Pass"
And this just makes Steve more real, becouse we now have a Boss from Minecraft as well
This Boss can very well come together with Steve as DLC

And Hitagi and Xeno confirmed Steve as a DLC Character

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Okay, for the two people who care, I've taken another look at the Spirits list. The one that sticks out to me as the most like to be the Style Savvy Stylist is "Shop Assistant". It's generic and I don't believe we know what series they're from. The only thing that gives me pause is that you're a shop manager/owner in Style Savvy, so that's weird. But hey, false alarm, heart broken, maybe.

Does anyone know who Kurabe Kagashina is? My googling turns up nothing.

Shroob

Sup?
At this point:

Vergeben batted 100 for every character he called

He called Isaac as an Assist the day before it happened during the Grinch Leak

And he knew about Kencinroar for a long time, which most insiders did as well

But he's now iffy on Minecraft, something he claims that his main, best source gave him.

****'s interesting.

D

Deleted member

Guy streaming adventure. Multiple save slots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I asked before. There is supposedly going to be a Day 1 Patch that adds Homerun Contest and Stage Builder due to the music found in Smash Ultimate. Would it be possible for it to have other content than just those 2? Like say bosses or whatnot?
I'd assume so...

I could also see bosses being added alongside DLC characters
So Steve could very well still be playable, with an Ender Dragon boss alongside his inclussion

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Care to link it to me? I will give a fair judgment.

Gotta stop tooting that horn before you're short of breath. Until we have concrete info on all 5 DLC characters, he could still be in :/

Also, that stupid anal-voring **** is not funny. At all.
I don't remember the timestamp but the video I know has it for certain heavily criticizes the designs and talks about why it's an issue people can have, although the guy who made the video clearly loves the game despite the designs and showed a 200 hour ish profile, you sure you want it? It's like an hour long too

Roberk

Smash Champion
So if Ender Dragon (Wither, yeah right lol) is supposedly a boss, would it be DLC since we already know all of the bosses? Doesn't that mean that Steve's chances are increased since the Ender Dragon will be paired with Steve? I'm just trying to understand how the Ender Dragon will be a boss at this point if it's obvious it's not in the base game.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
No one said "DLC Bosses"

But its more like "A pack of things with the Fighter Pass"
And this just makes Steve more real, becouse we now have a Boss from Minecraft as well
This Boss can very well come together with Steve as DLC

And Hitagi and Xeno confirmed Steve as a DLC Character
Seems realistic

Shroob

Sup?
So if Ender Dragon (Wither, yeah right lol) is supposedly a boss, would it be DLC since we already know all of the bosses? Doesn't that mean that Steve's chances are increased since the Ender Dragon will be paired with Steve? I'm just trying to understand how the Ender Dragon will be a boss at this point if it's obvious it's not in the base game.
Classic Mode boss is the first thing that comes to mind.

Shroob

Sup?
So, has anyone noticed that even WITH the training mode stage, there are still SIX blank spots on the Stage Select Screen?

The Training Mode stage replaces Random.

Untouch

Smash Master
The guy streaming is unimaginably bad.
I just want him to go into squad strike, and he won't.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Quick question as far as bosses go. Have we seen any screenshots of
Balder/the Masked Lumen
? I haven't been keeping tabs on all of the bosses, but that's the main one that I'm curious about.

D

Deleted member

Why is it everytime a game is streamed before release the guy playing is bad at the game

SonicMario

Smash Master
With early copies being played has ANY alternate unlock methods besides World of Light and/or Vs. Matches been confirmed yet? (Or at least tell us if Vs. Matches themselves have indeed returned as unlock methods)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I don't remember the timestamp but the video I know has it for certain heavily criticizes the designs and talks about why it's an issue people can have, although the guy who made the video clearly loves the game despite the designs and showed a 200 hour ish profile, you sure you want it? It's like an hour long too
I was referring to the whole bunny outfit thing you stated. If we're talking about a general criticism of the game, it's not something I'm going to give any time to watching, considering the argument itself is incredibly tiring and over-done. I'm sure you're well aware of the backlash Soul Calibur VI received because Namco didn't choose the conservative route that Koei-Tecmo did with Dead or Alive VI, but I literally could not care less and think that the whole controversy behind character designs is childish and silly. I politely request to stay out of that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom