• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sans popular in Japan?

tbh I'd like Sans as an assist trophy with his attack being his entire Genocide route battle
Sans and Papyrus are both the same assist trophy.

Sans just lazes around while Papyrus messes with the fighters, but if you attack Papyrus Sans wakes up and ****ing destroys whoever hurt him.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I can't believe Sans is an actual possibility. He'd be worth it for the music alone
It be wild to see how exactly it would play out. I honestly think that Toby wouldn't let them put Sans in if they really wanted an Undertale character.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, the Bonus Stage’s song is incredibly adrenaline inducing. It really pumps me up.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
It be wild to see how exactly it would play out. I honestly think that Toby wouldn't let them put Sans in if they really wanted an Undertale character.
Can't help but feel if they came to Toby and said "we want Sans" Toby wouldn't go "YES NINTENDO HAVE SANS" no matter what

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He has no reason to say no. Like, even if Sans isn't the main character, he gets one of his characters in a Smash game. I dunno about you, but I'd accept in a heartbeat if I had the choice.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Shadow (assuming ATs don't matter), Dixie Kong, Medusa, Jeanne, Octoling, who else?
Birdo
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Black Shadow
Impa
Gooey
Raichu
Ninten
Ms. Pac-Man
Dr. Luigi
Funky Kong
Hilda
Proto Man
Celica
Black Knight
Toon Zelda
Slippy Toad
Dry Bowser

I personally always hoped for Raichu just to complete the trio.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Apparently Japan really likes Undertale if they think Sans is a Nintendo character

Aside from Sans, the only characters not in Smash on this list are Eevee, Rowlet, Camilla and Ashley. And two of those are already in other roles in Smash.

...Are we going to have a bad time?

yes because that might mean camilla can get into smash before celica
Has the game come out in Japan on the Switch? If so, did Nintendo publish the Switch version? Cause I remember that I used to mistake Professor Layton for a Nintendo character due to the fact that Nintendo published it in America for the first few games.

D

Deleted member

I take a nap for an hour and I see leakers get BTFO'd because of a Chun-Li statement and 25 more possible characters.

I just can't leave here for a moment, can't I?

****ING YIKES BEYOND (solo).png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know, but thanks for letting me know regardless. :(

A few guidances (where Pit's not being picked on) and Pit being buffed is okay, I guess, but it'll still feel like a nail in my stomach feeling sad for no new KI music.
Maybe hidden DLC could bring Medusa, which means more KI songs later... but I'm not holding my breath on that for now. At least there's some other interesting songs around, but again, it's not the same.
All I wanted was Dog’s Theme and Aurum Island...next game I suppose

Bright side for us is that Kid Icarus still has more stuff than Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom