• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Hello. I’m the Grinch. I made some mistakes with that Grinch Leak. But do you wanna hear another one that’s totally true?
Get lost, nobody cares about the grinch anymore. Stop trying to bait people with fake promises and high expectations.

D

Deleted member

Actually, the more I listen to it, I really like the Now or Never remix! It's really fitting for what the original is IMO.

Also, why the hate on the Gladion remix? I like it...

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
Everything about this game is amazing, but the Xenoblade fan in me is absolutely crushed.

D

Deleted member

>Pokemon music is always from the new games meaning no music from HGSS and no N or Plasmaaaaaa Theme
>New FE music list is extremely small despite Sakurai's comment
>We still have to deal with the FF music selection
This is the darkest of all timelines
Hello. I’m the Grinch. I made some mistakes with that Grinch Leak. But do you wanna hear another one that’s totally true?
I'm listening Mr. DankGrinch

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I never knew how much I needed a jazz rendition of We're the Robots until I heard it in the Direct.

And it's glorious.

Last edited:

DankGrinch

Banned via Administration
I will say, I will join the battle as the 700 billionth DLC Fighter!

The Grinch Steals Christmas!

D

Deleted member

:ultsimon::ultrichter::ultlucas::ultfalcon::ultness: Imagine getting badass remixes but not new games.

This post was made by the :ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley::ultzss: gang.

Shroob

Sup?
So lemme get this straight.

Monster Hunter is listed under the series with playable fighters internally? Also, Tabuu's theme is in?

LetterO

Smash Lord
How many Rhythm Heaven tracks are there? Is it literally just Fruit Basket and Monkey Watch?

D

Deleted member

If there are truly two whole maps for WoL, they better have enough ****ing bosses to fill it.
inb4 the WoD bosses are just fight remixes of the bosses
I will say, I will join the battle as the 700 billionth DLC Fighter!

The Grinch Steals Christmas!
Thank you Mr. DankGrinch, I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom