• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yup. All of the original 12 characters from Street Fighter II will have 3 versions of their stage themes. So pretty much...
  • Ryu
  • Ken
  • Chun-Li
  • Vega
  • Sagat
  • M. Bison
  • Blanka
  • Guile
  • Dhalsim
  • Balrog
  • E. Honda
  • Zangief
Will have their CPS1 and CPS2 versions of their theme with a Smash Ultimate-exclusive remix. Ryu and Ken, however, have their CPS1/CPS2 + Smash remix songs back from Smash For.
This seems reasonable and fair
Viridi: Not happening.
I wish I could disagree...but at this stage she’s unlikely (appears on the RBF stage, is apart of the PG convos, has a Mii costume, has a Palutena color pallet, and is a Spirit)...oof

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm still confused as to why Pikachu's Up Smash doesn't have a metal effect applied to it.

Like come on, it's literally just iron-tail without the iron. It's just tail.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Isn't Tharja also in love with the player regardless of gender as well?
Sort of, but it's definite in Fates when she's Rhajat.

Like it's technically a different character and I can't remember exactly but I think it's some kind of reincarnation thing, but Rhajat looks and acts like Tharja and can S-support female Corrin so there's that.

MainJPW

M.T.A
i never realized the familiarity with Fighters and Adventure workshops

Ah i miss blue skies and palm trees sega
You mean Fighters and Battle? In that case yeah you’re right.

No but really, idk if its because Im blind without my glasses but whoever drew her made her have a dagger chin:138:
Most anime/manga/Japanese characters have dagger chins, though?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Alright you get permission to make fun of me if Shantae gets a dedicated spot

Luckily she's not going to so don't worry about it
But if she is (which is reaching farther than the Mariana Trench), I will laugh at the predicament itself. I don't believe in laughing at others just because they're so sure that something is going to happen. It's called "lowering expectations" after all :p

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Steve's blocky, low-detail design just sounds like a big hindrance to me in a way that not even creative liberties would be able to fix, but then again Smash does have a unified artstyle so the team would probably make it work somehow.

I've told you all this many times, but HERE IS HOW STEVE CAN WORK IN SMASH BROS.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Alright, before I go to sleep, how long until someone does an actual leak and plays the story mode or datamine it

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

I've told you all this many times, but HERE IS HOW STEVE CAN WORK IN SMASH BROS.
Hey hey hey, pre-rendered cutscene trailers is cheating.
kappa.png

Not going to lie, I'd be down for Ralph breaking into Smash.
He would be a fun spiritual variation of Donkey Kong. I'm genuinely surprised that no one has modded him into Sm4sh yet.

Okay, now I would like an answer that isn't silly
Except that it isn't an exaggeration. We know all that we need to know (for the most part). If you want any info on DLC, well... It's either week 1 of digging or 3 months from the point of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom