• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, so I looked up what Furbies were. Turns out they're just some creepy animatrotic toy back in the 90s.

Whew, I thought Furbies meant some disturbing furry stuff lol.
Someone give me the rundown because things have been all over the place...

Who are all the rumoured DLC fighters right now?
A Square Enix character that is looking more and more to be a Dragon Quest character
A Nintendo Sword character (possibly Fire Emblem)
And I think a Namco character was mentioned

That's all I got.

D

Deleted member

The ONLY Smash dlc character that would make me happy is any dlc character really more movesets = more fun

D

Deleted member

The ONLY Smash dlc character that would make me happy is any dlc character really more movesets = more fun
What if one of the character’s moveset revolves around bricking your switch and lighting fire to your house?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah, usually, it's the move sets that wins me over, and not necessarily my history with the character (Though that does still happen from time to time, more recently with Incineroar, as Litten was my starter in Sun and Moon, but that's beside the point). Corrin's a great example of this... Never played Fire Emblem, but man, Corrin's fun to use in Smash. The pinning and counters are just so fun to pull off...

Last edited:

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I looked up what Furbies were. Turns out they're just some creepy animatrotic toy back in the 90s.

A Square Enix character that is looking more and more to be a Dragon Quest character

That's all I got.
And Steve

D

Deleted member

That's all I got.
Wait you didn’t know what furbies were?
Kids these days, I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chumpodile

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion, if you want to design a "cute but secretly scary" creature, you have to do a lot more than just give it some fangs and angry eyebrows.
You've got to really PUSH the weirdness, make the face change completely!

cute3.png

sorry this is really off topic, but I love talking about monster design and will grab at any chance I get to do so haha

D

Deleted member

In my opinion, if you want to design a "cute but secretly scary" creature, you have to do a lot more than just give it some fangs and angry eyebrows.

View attachment 178476

sorry this is really off topic, but I love talking about monster design and will grab at any chance I get to do so haha
The eyes being fakes that fold open is actually pretty clever.

osby

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 178476

Pfft, typical opening face stuff, not scary at all. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom and cry.

Chumpodile

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, typical opening face stuff, not scary at all. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom and cry.
I can come up with something stranger! I thought putting an old man alien face in there was enough to set it apart from other face openers but I guess not.

D

Deleted member

I can come up with something stranger! I thought putting an old man alien face in there was enough to set it apart from other face openers but I guess not.
Well then give us the weirdest thing you got! I’m sure people can handle it.

D

Deleted member

Fallout 76 looks like a bad game.
And it is worse for me when i remember the way it was revealed.

Also, Gremlings are a good example of something that is cute and kind of scary at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom