• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Untouch

Smash Master

Flyboy

Smash Hero
If the next direct comes and Incineroar gets revealed anyway it'd be the greatest heel move of all time.

DorN7SoV4AArWfW-1.png

i love Incin and want him to be the special bonus DLC if not in base I just think it's funny since he's a Heel being hated

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
This leak is a zombie that gets back up every time it's decapitated, and it looks exactly like the Grinch.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Who the **** NEEDS 2 LinkedIn accounts?

This whole situation just gets weirder and weirder. If this is fake then its honestly one of the most elaborate and downright insane things I've ever seen.

I'd give props to the leaker if they weren't using someone's real name.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You shoot the leak in the head and it just comes back screeching

Hahahahaha

Well, it's certainly weaker now, but hooo boy this is funny
My sides have exploded

Rummy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dr.Rummy
Switch FC
7820-4094-4523
What the hell is even happening anymore, like is this real? Or is this fake? Like there's so many clifs and turns going on that it makes this whole speculation complete bunkers, **** it. Going to sleep.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The old company was a strong link because they had ties to Namco AND Illumination, we need to re-establish that.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
From the company: https://www.facebook.com/147749832060539/posts/1070378256464354/

Translation:
Rumors of privacy leak on the latest version of the super smash bros game report a link to our company. All these rumors only support one idea, journalism is not limited to searching google.
Indeed, the person involved in this "rumor", if so, is no longer present in our company since November 2016., which has not put its linkedin profile up to date, some wanted to make a rapprochement with The Marina workshops that cannot exist.
Namco is a company we have worked with and with which we want to work again, this is not the case currently for the launch of super smash bros ultimate. These rumours are therefore discrediting our widely recognized professionalism, particularly with regard to our confidentiality commitments.
We are now contacting all these sites and namco / Nintendo to remove this false information and evaluate the judicial suites to be given.
The Marina Team.
Well THAT is something.

My source still told me that their Microsoft Source:

"heard of all of the characters in this leak, but haven't had any solid proof and weren't sure to believe it until now. The only one they were sure on was Banjo, now they are sure on all. "

and that the Microsoft Source that "heard about the characters beforehand also heard inceneroar, so they are trying to figure out what happened to inceneroar or if he was just leak bait or what. "

Those are the exact quotes from what I was given, and yes I do still trust this source is credible.

I'll try and see what they think now that the company here is denying involvement and this "eric bricard" has apparently not worked for them for years.

Untouch

Smash Master
I bring it back to my original theory.
The guy works at Marina PLV, but used someone elses' name in case he got caught. He used someone he knew used to work for the company because he thought that there wouldn't be repercussion if something happened.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Why
When supposedly the place he HAS been working at

a l s o fits the leak
I'm so ****ing confused right now. For me, the strongest point of evidence against this leak are the VERY NOTICEABLE background changes everyone seems to be ignoring. Now, there could be a logical explanation for why this is a thing: perhaps Sakurai made multiple fake backgrounds for promotional art in case things leaked, so nobody would believe leaks?

But then again, if something like this leaked at all, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN HIDING IT ONLY TO REVEAL IT A FEW WEEKS LATER? Either way, people are gonna go, "huh, so the leak WAS real." It's not worth it.

I just don't get it, man.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
O O F. Wow, this is a rollercoaster of emotion for sure.

The thing that sucks about all of this is that if this is a completely fake leak, it’s the greatest of all time. It’s also probably going to kill hype going into the game if any of those characters aren’t in.

Sooo, there’s that. I myself will still be freaking out that hey, Smash Ultimate is coming out within 2 months! But it will hurt that Isaac, Banjo, and Shadow and the others got shut down this close to release.

I feel like Nintendo should just flat out say it’s fake. If it is, of course.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
What the hell is even happening anymore, like is this real? Or is this fake? Like there's so many clifs and turns going on that it makes this whole speculation complete bunkers, **** it. Going to sleep.
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I say that I am on #TeamMyHeadHurt ?

Seriously, what is even this....Leak? Rumor? Whatever! WHAT IS THIS THING?!!?

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
This leak is like Michael Myers (it is almost Halloween afterall) no matter how much you try to kill it and how you kill it, it still finds a way to come back. :lol:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

With how fast things are developing, I'm gonna go for an hour, maybe read some One Piece, and when I get back, I expect to see 20 more pages; and the simultaneous death and resurrection of this leak at least 5 more times.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Getting reports that the new ACP PLV company makes stands for gaming companies among others and doesn't have movie contacts, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom