• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the offices of Nintendo right now. Something is going down.
I'm starting to think that the event at Arcade MTL on Thursday night is for the press to be able to play the full version of Smash Ultimate. That's most likely why they claimed that no one is allowed to stream or publicly discuss the game that will be featured that night; Nintendo seems to want people playing it as early as possible in order to get feedback and early testimony, while closing off any information that may not be revealed before that point. All of the pieces are falling into place, these next few days will be very interesting.
You may be onto something here friend.

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
keep your tabs open for that godlike menu theme cus it got shut the **** down

EDIT: oh nevermind it was just a normal error, my bad

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
In two days we'll be a clean 50 days away from Smash Ultimate's release, that sounds like a cool time to announce something...

Nothing's gonna be announced but it'd be cool.

Last edited:

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
Seems like Ultimate going gold has overloaded Youtube lol. :laugh:

Which is also sad because I wanted to listen to more of that wonderful menu music, or even anything else

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Oh boy, get ready for real leaks that may come at us in the face.

And to mention that nintendo ninjas got to that menu music leaker because his video was deleted. Which confirms that it's real!

Edit: It may still be up due to youtube crash.

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Wow that theme is amazing. Too bad it was taken down. but in a month and a half I'll hear it all the time at least.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, uh... Crunchii (a music extension channel) somehow got access to Ultimate's menu theme...

He says he's unable to upload the full version. What the ****?
Damn. I missed it.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Just yesterday we were still talking about the box, now we finally have something to talk about.
Also, 500 Internal Server Error, isn't maybe that someone uploaded something that he shouldn't? Just guessing.

potato69

Smash Apprentice
Y'all better be saying your final prayers for your most wanted characters, because very soon pretty much E V E R Y T H I N G will be revealed to us. Let that sink in. This has been a wild Smash speculation cycle, condensed into an agonizing few months, that will be getting even more wild from this point forward ;)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So... let me get this straight...
We got a credible leaker saying that a leak other than the ken one is legit.
The game has supposedly gone gold with people getting the game in their hands and a clean version the main menu music has been uploaded...
all of this happened in like 7 Hours...
This is a pretty eventful day

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And to mention that nintendo ninjas got to that menu music leaker because his video was deleted. Which confirms that it's real!
It's still up, don't make yourself look like a bumbling idiot just because the site itself is down.

Jchrono95

Smash Apprentice
Why do things gotta start picking up speculation wise soon as I get a job. Why couldn't it be good stuff when I was bored with nothing to do

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Just yesterday we were still talking about the box, now we finally have something to talk about.
Also, 500 Internal Server Error, isn't maybe that someone uploaded something that he shouldn't? Just guessing.
This is Youtube-wide. It's not exclusive to Crunchii.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
While YouTube is in this sensitive state, one of you guys should try and see if you can pry into the character playlist to see the update.

*sits back and relaxes while watching people do this to no avail*

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
So... let me get this straight...
We got a credible leaker saying that a leak other than the ken one is legit.
The game has supposedly gone gold with people getting the game in their hands and a clean version the main menu music has been uploaded...
all of this happened in like 7 Hours...
This is a pretty eventful day
Even less. More like 3 hours lol

Iridium

Smash Hero
What the heck is happening? Crashing everywhere on YouTube! Uh, I guess we have a serious dilemma this time, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom