• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope the smash community takes echos in considerate and we dont get too many echos like i mean more content is good but if we get like unessary echoes that kinda of bad and we might give chracthers with a unique moveset an echo slot like dark pit or dark samus I just hope we dont get dlc echos that would suck
I don't think people are or at least shouldn't expect too many more echoes at this point, we already got like 4 new ones in this game alone. And I don't think DLC would have any unless a particular one was requested like crazy.

I'm betting Ken would be the last one. And if we're lucky maybe one for Sonic and/or Mega Man. But I doubt we're getting another 3 like we did back in August. But maybe I'm wrong.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually, **** it. GENO FANS! Why? Why pick a character who is so unimportant? I genuinely don't get the hype so I want to know why him when he doesn't get a character arc with development in contrary to the other original character used as a party member, is overshadowed by nearly every other party member and only serves as fluff plotwise, as Geno is just "We need to stop Smithy" when we already had a reason to stop Smithy. So please tell me, why him?

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have another question. If your main is in the E3 demo, are there any gameplay aspects to your main that you wonder about? For example, I want to know if Link's d-tilt still spikes, as I haven't seen anyone try it.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I still, honestly, do not get why incineroar would be controversial at all. Aside from it not being someones favourite pick. It's a starter pokemon from the latest core rpg. It's the most safe pick ever aside Sakurai not knowing which of them would prove popular. It's also a pokemon that was hated at first but grew on a lot of people by the time usum came out.
Besides not being my favorite, I don't believe Incineroar is being as promoted as people here think. See: Mimikyu song, Dusk Lycanroc, a random line of shiny Tapu Koko merchandise.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Actually, **** it. GENO FANS! Why? Why pick a character who is so unimportant? I genuinely don't get the hype so I want to know why him when he doesn't get a character arc with development in contrary to the other original character used as a party member, is overshadowed by nearly every other party member and only serves as fluff plotwise, as Geno is just "We need to stop Smithy" when we already had a reason to stop Smithy. So please tell me, why him?
Something tells me this video
was a major factor in his popularity

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
Somewhat unrelated to your post, but if Geno does make it into Ultimate, I hope that we get a good portion of the music from SMRPG as well. I'm not big on Geno myself, but man is the music fantastic. My earliest encounter with Yoko Shimomura's wonderful music; I'd love it if we got Fight against an Armed Boss, Fight against Smithy, and Fight against Culex either as remixed tracks or in their original form.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh shoot, I may have accidentally reported someone.
As someone who used to be a mod here, I wouldn't worry about it. You'd be surprised how many times people went on someone's profile and clicked the Report button instead of the Reply button, and sent a reply through the report system.

The fact that that happened not only more than once, but regularly should say something. It's probably no big deal. :p

D

Deleted member

...Maybe they're just supporting a character they've genuinely wanted to see in Smash for years? Like every other Smash fan?

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
Side characters usually grab a following explicitly because there's not much to them. Makes it fun to speculate as to what they might do after their incredibly limited screentime. You can fill in the blanks in their history yourself. They're free to have quirks, flaws, more daring themes, and bizarre looks which are all luxuries rarely afforded to main characters due to them being main characters. In a way they're even more relatable than the MC's; They're the ones who have to face off against evil with limited skills and resources. Sure they need the heroes to save their butts, they don't contribute a whole lot, but there's a scrappiness about the little guys that makes them appealing. Hell, can't say I'm not guilty of it. I tend to gravitate towards sidekicks and incidentals. Makes the world feel more alive.

Or he just looks cool I guess.

D

Deleted member

Okay, so looking over my Twitter timeline with some of the Smash content that's sprinkled in, I gotta say, I think we've hit the point where it's toxic. It feels like here, it's all good - there are the usual debates, but nobody actually has full-on emotional investment, just good ol' fun.

Outside? Jesus Christ, I have never seen people more entitled or trying to be the almighty gatekeeper. Honestly almost everyone is at fault, even people like Artsy Omni, DMBrandon way earlier before with that one Trihex stream, and others I've seen have pretty bad takes. The one person I could agree with is Dethelzin (sorry if I butchered his name aaaah), everyone else is either hella crazy.

You got people that take Vergeben's words out of proportion and say that "Steve is going to be in because Verge said so" where, no he didn't. As of firm characters, he knows only about Ken and Incineroar, and even then, he said "at the very least". He knows there's Minecraft representation, but that doesn't mean "oh, well Steve's in". Then you got the people who're saying Banjo shouldn't get in and some actually pushing for him not being in the game. Of course, you can't forget about what you can or can't say, you can't say "deserving" in Smash speculation, oh no!

Like damn... Not even Smash For was bad, the only time it got that "bad" was during the ESRB leak. but even then I don't think it's been this bad. Just some thoughts of what I've seen. You can have healthy discussion. Gatekeeping and being a prick about things, though, is what'll get me to "YIKES" at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
I don't think people are or at least shouldn't expect too many more echoes at this point, we already got like 4 new ones in this game alone. And I don't think DLC would have any unless a particular one was requested like crazy.

I'm betting Ken would be the last one. And if we're lucky maybe one for Sonic and/or Mega Man. But I doubt we're getting another 3 like we did back in August. But maybe I'm wrong.
It's just speculation on my part, but I'm thinking we will get a total of 8 Echo Fighters, so we can have a full-on 8 Player Smash with just echoes. Nothing's saying we will for sure, it would just make for another interesting theme battle.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My Ultimate mains: :ultpokemontrainer::4charizard::ivysaur::squirtle:

I'm maining the whole trio. You can't stop me. No one can. Even if all of my most wanted characters got in, wven if all three pokemon are garbage tier, I'm still sticking with the team. Having three characters I love all bundled together is just too good for me to pass up.

The only character who could shake my loyalty even a little bit is Mewtwo, but if he didn't get me to drop Zard down to secondary status in Sm4sh then there's no way he's going to stop me from maining the trainer.

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
Okay, so looking over my Twitter timeline with some of the Smash content that's sprinkled in, I gotta say, I think we've hit the point where it's toxic. It feels like here, it's all good - there are the usual debates, but nobody actually has full-on emotional investment, just good ol' fun.

Outside? Jesus Christ, I have never seen people more entitled or trying to be the almighty gatekeeper. Honestly almost everyone is at fault, even people like Artsy Omni, DMBrandon way earlier before with that one Trihex stream, and others I've seen have pretty bad takes. The one person I could agree with is Dethelzin (sorry if I butchered his name aaaah), everyone else is either hella crazy.

You got people that take Vergeben's words out of proportion and say that "Steve is going to be in because Verge said so" where, no he didn't. As of firm characters, he knows only about Ken and Incineroar, and even then, he said "at the very least". He knows there's Minecraft representation, but that doesn't mean "oh, well Steve's in". Then you got the people who're saying Banjo shouldn't get in and some actually pushing for him not being in the game. Of course, you can't forget about what you can or can't say, you can't say "deserving" in Smash speculation, oh no!

Like damn... Not even Smash For was bad, the only time it got that "bad" was during the ESRB leak. but even then I don't think it's been this bad. Just some thoughts of what I've seen. You can have healthy discussion. Gatekeeping and being a prick about things, though, is what'll get me to "YIKES" at you.
Social media in general is a cesspit of ego.

At some point you realize people are less discussing ideas and more throwing out one-sided hot takes fishing for likes, praying it baits another competing broadcast so they have an excuse to do it again.

Twitter is just specifically designed to highlight it.

D

Deleted member

Social media in general is a cesspit of ego.

At some point you realize people are less discussing ideas and more throwing out one-sided hot takes fishing for likes, praying it baits another competing broadcast so they have an excuse to do it again.

Twitter is just specifically designed to highlight it.
Exactly. Like as much of a leakbuster and nice artist Artsy Omni can be, when he says stuff like "let's not have the word 'deserving' in Smash Ultimate speculation please, thank you", yeah, I gotta get off that train. The only people I can vibe with are Dethelzin, D1 and Trihex.

Trihex gained my full respect when he brought up his point about Goku being in Smash, and he is absolutely right. The moment you add Goku, it overshadows like, 95% of the roster. Let's be honest, characters like Mega Man and Pac-Man look hella goofy next to Goku. Then you gotta add Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy to keep up the anime part, and it'll just be a huge mess when you involve anime in Smash.

The other two guys are also open-minded. Del made two ****ing rosters to see where Smash Ultimate is headed, where he couldn't have done it at all. But he did. Then you have D1, who is open to all of the modes and mechanics of Smash Ultimate and trying them out to get a feel of the competitive side of things, unlike most of the community.

These three are the true Musketeers.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192

I'm maining the whole trio. You can't stop me. No one can. Even if all of my most wanted characters got in, wven if all three pokemon are garbage tier, I'm still sticking with the team. Having three characters I love all bundled together is just too good for me to pass up.

The only character who could shake my loyalty even a little bit is Mewtwo, but if he didn't get me to drop Zard down to secondary status in Sm4sh then there's no way he's going to stop me from maining the trainer.
I list out multiple "mains" at times myself, but I think that's usually me not wanting to leave out specific characters behind with all the choices we have on offer now with Ultimate.

Smash 4 had :ultpeach::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultcloud: as my mains, with some other secondaries (:ultrosalina::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultike:), but that was primarily who I used for most of my time with it. Ultimate is throwing out all of these choices at me now, and it honestly feels like I don't know who I'll end up maining since I liked so many of them in the past. I think in the long run, I'll probably end up with no more than 5 mains and 5 secondaries, but I do think that my Smash 4 mains won't go any lower than as secondaries as I've used them for so long.

I respect the fact that you're committed to :ultpokemontrainer::4charizard::ivysaur::squirtle: though, more power to you my friend. I will probably dabble with them myself in Ultimate since they were among my secondaries in Brawl, and with the much needed buffs they've received, it is possible they could become secondaries again in Ultimate, if not higher. It's all a matter of how they feel when I spend time with them, and that goes for pretty much everyone on the roster. I'll actually be interested in seeing how my predicted list of mains and secondaries change as I spend time with Ultimate; my used characters may end up surprising me more than I think!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My twitter timeline is only filled with Bowserette and it's starting to concern me.

P1ZZ4CHU

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7373-2961-4511
Exactly. Like as much of a leakbuster and nice artist Artsy Omni can be, when he says stuff like "let's not have the word 'deserving' in Smash Ultimate speculation please, thank you", yeah, I gotta get off that train. The only people I can vibe with are Dethelzin, D1 and Trihex.

Trihex gained my full respect when he brought up his point about Goku being in Smash, and he is absolutely right. The moment you add Goku, it overshadows like, 95% of the roster. Let's be honest, characters like Mega Man and Pac-Man look hella goofy next to Goku. Then you gotta add Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy to keep up the anime part, and it'll just be a huge mess when you involve anime in Smash.

The other two guys are also open-minded. Del made two ****ing rosters to see where Smash Ultimate is headed, where he couldn't have done it at all. But he did. Then you have D1, who is open to all of the modes and mechanics of Smash Ultimate and trying them out to get a feel of the competitive side of things, unlike most of the community.

These three are the true Musketeers.
D1 has always had my respect. Even if he's responsible for some of the more infamous competitive Smash memes, he's always meant well and I've never seen him bring anything but energy.

D

Deleted member

Want

They do? In what way?
Well when you got a cartoony, yellow happy circle guy next to Super Saiyan, it's kinda like all the Ashley and King K. Rool fanart that came out lmao
Either way, I highly recommend you all listen to this part of Trihex's stream where he talks about Goku.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
All the talk of Bowsette makes me think how much I preferred that weird art of pseudo bowser and peach’s daughter (looked like a Koopa ling in a peach outfit) as a Bowsette.

Don’t just make her a human with a shell. Then she only exists because of rule 34 and—

Never mind, I realized the reason Bowsette exists and I don’t want to care anymore.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Well to put it simply, even though he wasn't that important to the game and all, he has the "badass" factor going for him. And that was enough for several people to give mentions to Sakurai who has expressed interest in wanting to bring him to Smash, and well there goes a decade worth of support for Geno.

Iridium

Smash Hero
All the talk of Bowsette makes me think how much I preferred that weird art of pseudo bowser and peach’s daughter (looked like a Koopa ling in a peach outfit) as a Bowsette.

Don’t just make her a human with a shell. Then she only exists because of rule 34 and—

Never mind, I realized the reason Bowsette exists and I don’t want to care anymore.
I hear a lot of talk about that, and I don't even know what Bowsette looks like. Do you have an image?

Edit: Am I mistaken about something? Is this not real?

Additional edit: Well, forget what I said.

Last edited:

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace

But Leaf can’t use the right colours on her pokemon :(

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well when you got a cartoony, yellow happy circle guy next to Super Saiyan, it's kinda like all the Ashley and King K. Rool fanart that came out lmao
Don't know if I agree. Have you seen Dragon Ball or just Toriyama's stuff in general? Dragon Ball? A world full a mythical beings, robots and silly looking gods and aliens?

Goku's best friend has no nose, animal people and humans coexist, friends with a shapeshifting pig, Yamcha's best friend is a shapeshifting blue floating cat, one of Goku and friends's old mentors IS A CAT, their king is a blue dog in a suit, he fought a rabbit who turned people into carrots, Majin Boo is a fat piece of bubble gum that terrorized the universe, Zeno from Super has a medicine pill for a head and his guards come straight from Earthbound, Beerus is a humanoid cat that got mad over a pudding cup, one of the Gods of Destruction is a furby, Monaka from Super is an alien with big goofy lips and giant nipples as a defining physical trait--

See where I'm going with this? Toriyama's art style is pretty cartoony.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I remember the first thing I thought when I was browsing YouTube during the Brawl era, and found a “leaked newcomer”, it was Geno but at the time this was actually my first exposure to him, all I could think was “Who the hell is this guy, where is he from, and how is he significant enough to be in Smash?”

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
So, do you guys think we'll get a direct on October or do you think there won't be anything until November?
I'm feeling the first half October myself (October 4th if my theory holds true) for a potential direct, but if that doesn't happen, then I think we'll get some kind of mini reveal for the month, and then sometime between Novemeber 1st - 7th will be when we get it, so Nintendo can hopefully avoid an ESRB-style leak or at least dampen it if it does happen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm feeling the first half October myself (October 4th if my theory holds true) for a potential direct, but if that doesn't happen, then I think we'll get some kind of mini reveal for the month, and then sometime between Novemeber 1st - 7th will be when we get it, so Nintendo can hopefully avoid an ESRB-style leak or at least dampen it if it does happen.
Considering Brawl and Sm4sh had their rosters leaked before their releases. It'd honestly be wise to do it early and now.

SigmaMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SigmaMewtwo
3DS FC
4957-6442-1100
Switch FC
SW-7484-8678-9192
Considering Brawl and Sm4sh had their rosters leaked before their releases. It'd honestly be wise to do it early and now.
Yeah, I'd hate for some anonymous leaker to spill specific details before Nintendo themselves do. Imagine a scenario where a Direct happens mid-to-late November, but a credible leak on the scale of the ESRB leak from Smash 4 comes and blows all the details off of the Spirits Mode, or reveals every character before said Direct. That would be terrible, and I'm almost positive that I'd see it somewhere regardless of how much I want to avoid said leaks, so it really would be in Nintendo's best interests to have a Direct sooner rather than later.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Here's one - what is your favorite render pose for each character?

I tend to like active poses, but I love the amiibo and I'd prefer no support rod, so my favorites are usually ones that are active but still have both feet on the ground. For each character...

:ultbayonetta:: Ultimate P1. Her Sm4sh art is a bit lifeless, and she looks so sassy with that wink.
:ultbowser:: Ulitmate. He's gotten more and more menacing each game, and I think Ultimate is his best.
:ultbowserjr:: Sm4sh Larry. Roy's my favorite koopaling, but I love how Larry looks in his clown car.
:ultfalcon:: Ultimate. His Brawl is good but sedate, and his Sm4sh look is ridiculous. I do like the running from Melee, but I feel Ultimate shows him off better.
:ultcloud:: Ultimate P2: Both of his art in Sm4sh are bland, but his P2 in Ultimate is really dynamic.
:ultcorrin:: Sm4sh P2: Both of the Ultimate ones look off - the male is too bland and the female is awkwardly posed, but both Sm4sh ones look good. I feel the pose on the female is a bit better though.
:ultdiddy:: Sm4sh. With as much as he walks on his hands, this is the only one where he's got a hand on the ground. He looks much more fun here.
:ultdk:: Ultimate. He's got so much more personality in his Ultimate render than in any of his others combined. Plus his Sm4sh is weirdly floating.
:ultdoc:: Sm4sh. It's tough to make him look both active and like a doctor, but I feel Sm4sh has the best balance with him holding the megavitamin.
:ultduckhunt:: Sm4sh. I did like them grounded better than in the middle of using the uspecial, especially since the new one just has the dog's butt in the air.
:ultfalco:: Brawl. While it's not that active of a pose, it really does fit Falco's personality. It's also the only one he's looking at the camera.
:ultfox:: Brawl. His Melee one is good, but I do like him looking at the camera better.
:ultganondorf:: Ultimate. Again, I love the Melee one, but I think the Ultimate shows him at his most evil. Still prefer the Twilight Princess (or better, Hyrule Warriors) look though.
:ultgreninja:: Sm4sh. I'm used to the Sugimori art, and this is it. I don't like things being too floaty.
:ulticeclimbers:: Ultimate. The pose from the Sm4sh trophy looks great, but in terms of a render, this is my favorite pose of theirs.
:ultike:: Sm4sh. I usually prefer more dynamic poses, but the strength he exudes here is really cool. Plus, swole Ike is best Ike.
:ultjigglypuff:: Ultimate. There's not much that can be done with her, but I didn't like the Sm4sh one on pointe, and the Melee/Brawl are boring. She does look cute sitting here though.
:ultkingdedede:: Ultimate. His pose in Sm4sh and Ultimate are really similar, but he looks more at ease in Ultimate.
:ultkirby:: Melee. Sitting in Sm4sh was weird for me, and I usually prefer character not to float, so Melee it is. Still, his Brawl/Ultimate renders are really happy too.
:ultlink:: Melee. Brawl's was good but static, and the other two are a bit too dynamic. His Melee trophy was the best though. Still prefer the Twilight Princess look though.
:ultlittlemac:: Ultimate. Both his arts are good, but I like him facing forward best.
:ultlucario:: Sm4sh. Brawl is lacking personality and I don't like the balancing act in Ultimate. His 3DS alternate trophy has the best pose though.
:ultlucas:: Ultimate. I don't need the rope snake, but Lucas is showing a lot of personality in this render. I prefer him a bit more cowardly, so his Sm4sh is jarring.
:ultluigi:: Brawl. It's the only one he's not doing something ridiculous. Worst place is his Sm4sh though.
:ultmario:: Brawl. Melee's is really good, but Sm4sh's looks a little too angry for me. I'm not a fan of the floating in Ultimate though.
:ultmarth:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but he looks a bit too caught-in-a-windstorm here. Brawl and Melee were really static though.
:ultlucina:: Ultimate. I know that her Sm4sh art is based on her concept, but she handles the wind better than Marth does.
:ultmegaman:: Ultimate. They're both great though.
:ultmetaknight:: Ultimate. I like the cape better than the wings, and his Brawl art is pretty static.
:ultmewtwo:: Sm4sh. I like the attacking in the Sm4sh and Melee arts - they're basically the same. Still, this is an exception to my no floating rule, since his Brawl trophy is incredible.
:ultmiifighters:: Sm4sh Sword. It's basically Ike's new render, and it's still a good one. I forgot how bland their designs were in Sm4sh though, they got a serious glow up.
:ultgnw:: Ultimate. There aren't many differences here.
:ultness:: Ultimate, but his Sm4sh is great too.
:ultolimar:: Ultimate. I love him pulling a Pikmin out.
:ultpacman:: Sm4sh. The walking render is a bit weird for me, while the thumbs up pose is classic.
:ultpalutena:: Ultimate. She's one of the few characters who ended up with a really bland Sm4sh render, but her Ultimate is better. Again, I'd have been okay with her floating if she had her Brawl style - she is a goddess...
:ultpeach:: Ultimate. Hers have gotten better and better each game. I love the new one - probably my favorite in the game.
:ultpichu:: Melee. His are all balancing, but I think his best pose was the Sm4sh trophy.
:ultpikachu:: Sm4sh. His Ultimate is good, but I do usually prefer having both feet on the ground. Brawl was boring though.
:ultpit:: Sm4sh. I do prefer him with the bow together, and having wings like that makes me a bit more okay with him floating. Pity his amiibo used blue plastic for a stand.
:ultdarkpit:: Ultimate. His Sm4sh art is a bit bland.
:ultpokemontrainer:: Ultimate 1P. He was pretty sedate in Brawl, but really looks good here. Squirtle and Ivysaur's Ultimate art is really cute, but I'd prefer him on the ground, but Charizard's looks fine floating.
:ultrob:: Sm4sh. What is he even doing in his Ultimate pose?
:ultrobin: Ultimate 1P. Both of the Sm4sh arts are bland so they're severely upstages by the Ultimate's, but I prefer the sword-raised pose.
:ultrosalina:: Ultimate. She looks much better looking out.
:ultroy:: Ultimate. His Sm4sh/Melee are basically the same, and I like the action in the new one.
:ultryu:: Ultimate, but both of his are great.
:ultsamus:: Brawl. I don't know what balancing beam routine she's got for her Sm4sh art, but I like the attacking pose in Brawl.
:ultsheik:: Brawl. I do like the new one, but her Sm4sh art is bizarre. Props for having the only upside-down art in Melee though.
:ultshulk:: Ultimate. The pose on his Sm4sh art is awkward.
:ultsnake:: Ultimate. His Brawl is okay, but his Ultimate is a lot more dynamic.
:ultsonic:: Brawl. It's such a great classic pose. This new one is probably his worst - what is he even doing?
:ulttoonlink:: Brawl. I do like that he's got the Wind Waker out for this one - it sets him apart from the other two Links.
:ultvillager:: Sm4sh, but the ultimate one isn't bad.
:ultwario:: Brawl 1P. Both of his Brawl versions look good, but I also like his Ultimate render. I do prefer the overalls look though.
:ultwiifittrainer:: Sm4sh. I like the yoga pose better than just a random stretch here; it makes her look more elegant.
:ultwolf:: Brawl, but the two arts are very similar and they're both good.
:ultyoshi:: Sm4sh, but each has things I like and things I don't. I do prefer Yoshi with his mouth open, but seeing his individual fingers in Ultimate looks weird. Maybe I'm used to Yarn Yoshi here...
:ultyounglink:: Ultimate, but both of his look good.
:ultzelda:: Melee. I prefer the colder, more regal Zelda, even though that pose is pretty sedate. And I definitely prefer her Twilight Princess gown.
:ultzss:: Sm4sh, but I really can't say I'm a huge fan of any of hers. Her new pose is a bit ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom