• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Black Shadow leak talk? Eh, I prefer Goroh if not for his AT. Rival before villain imo.

Tho Black makes no sense since Ganon still has a bit of Falcon left.

D

Deleted member

bored.png

I'm so bored right now

Am I missing anything, and no, I'm not putting Loz18 claims in this. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

KOS-MOS mkaes a lot of sense. What else is in this leak?
KOS-MOS isn't even in this leak. It's just in some terrible inspect element leak.

The actual rumor is this,
A French leak. Here's the recap:
  • Posted on July 12th
  • Got Chrom, K. Rool, Simon, and Richter correct alongside Dracula as a boss and stage shifts
  • Claims Isaac, Ken, and Black Shadow are in the game, Giygas is a boss and event matches return
  • Someone bumped the thread today and it got taken down by mods.
  • Posted to 4chan as a mobile screenshot. Someone backs it up with a PC screenshot
  • 4chan figures out that the two are different, so one is shopped.
I've messaged the three users in the PC screenshot and two returned to me saying that they posted in the thread.
View attachment 161663
View attachment 161664

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If this ones legit we see the roster like this

Unique

Inkling
Ridley
Simon
King k rool
Isaac
Skull kid (from evidence and hints)
Geno

Echo

Dark pit
Lucina
Daisy
Chrom
Dark samus
Shadow the hedgehog (suposivly replaced by knuckles)
Isabelle
Ken
Black shadow

I ain’t complaining if this is it

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
I doubt KOS-MOS would be in Smash.

We’d for sure get Elma first if anyone.
Maybe it could be SPOILER if you don't play XC2 but Its funny to think that in Elma's mission to complete her affinity chart, the wise nopon (in spanish is El Sabio Nopon, IDK if the name change in english) tells the party that everybody wants Elma and Shulk in the same place. In the final part of her mission, we need to have Rex, Elma, Shulk and KOS-MOS in the party to complete the heart-to-heart dialogue.

In this heart-to-heart, Rex said when they all together: Maybe this is what the wise nopon said when everybody want us in the same place. But Elma respond: Maybe, but I feel theres something more.... a meaning, a purpose. And Shulk agrees.

Maybe it could be a hint to a Smash reunion, and I dont think KOSMOS will be playable, but an AT maybe?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Black Shadow leak talk? Eh, I prefer Goroh if not for his AT. Rival before villain imo.

We have Marth, Lucina, Roy, and Chrom in this game. I think we can cope with three Falcon-inspired movesets.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Chrom makes no sense because we already have three Marths.

View attachment 161666

I'm so bored right now

Am I missing anything, an no, I'm not putting Loz18 claims in this. Sorry.
That Isaac does not look like Isaac.

D

Deleted member

Falcon is a synonym to Smash so I think getting more characters from F-Zero is more than fitting. Let F-Zero get some love and then have Nintendo realize people would actually play a new game of it.

Untouch

Smash Master
It'd be funny if Black Shadow got in with melee ganondorf's attributes and ganondorf remains a falcon clone.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Something worth noting about F-Zero that could point to new content (Black Shadow?) in Ultimate.

In both Brawl and Smash 4, Port Town Aero Dive only had the logo for F-Zero GX.

However, in the Stage Select Screen in Ultimate, Port Town Aero Dive now has the logo for both GX and AX.

Food for thought.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Falcon is a synonym to Smash so I think getting more characters from F-Zero is more than fitting. Let F-Zero get some love and then have Nintendo realize people would actually play a new game of it.
Thank you, this is what I’m trying to say. People found out about Earthbound when Ness was in Smash. Let people get more interested in F-Zero with these newcomers.

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
What are you people doing?? Why are you giving up? It's blatantly not fake, the post is real, it's real.

There is no human way somebody *guessed* that many correct things - including **STAGE MORPH**

It's real.

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Random characters? What does that mean?
That's what I'm trying to figure out, do they mean it was random guesses at characters? That would still lead me to believe it was someone with actual information because Richter and stage morph with Draculer are too hard to guess

Chrono.

Something worth noting about F-Zero that could point to new content (Black Shadow?) in Ultimate.

In both Brawl and Smash 4, Port Town Aero Dive only had the logo for F-Zero GX.

However, in the Stage Select Screen in Ultimate, Port Town Aero Dive now has the logo for both GX and AX.

Food for thought.
AX?

Everyone was expecting Black Shadow but we get Phoenix as the echo instead lol.

Phoenix.jpg

D

Deleted member

I love when rumors aren't dumb. We need more like this or the fake 2ch archive.

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
Well this completely killed leaks for me. I genuinely think Nintendo isn’t gonna let anything slip this time

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I remember a interview where Sakurai says that a challenge of cutting or decloning characters is that he feels that some people lose the playstyle they liked to play and feel betrayed. If I'm not wrong he says that this is the main reason he doesn't like to alter that much of a character moveset from one game to another.
That being said, maybe he thought Falcondorf mains whould feel better if there's a slowish/trasher character to play.
My problem with Black Shadow is that he is ridiculous. I'd have a hard time looking at him in the screen. Pure and complete over the top... But a good candidate to the bottom of the tier list.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What are you people doing?? Why are you giving up? It's blatantly not fake, the post is real, it's real.

There is no human way somebody *guessed* that many correct things - including **STAGE MORPH**

It's real.
Sometimes, slow and steady doesn't win the race.

Nethermoosen

Smash Lord
Switch FC
6001 9919 2607
Neither Issac or Skull Kid have been disconfirmed, and Phil Spencer, director of Xbox, is willing to put Banjo in. Geno is also more likely
This would all be pretty cool

Isaac
Black Shadow
Ken
Shadow
Skull Kid
Geno
Gen7PKMN
Isabelle

Maybe:
Lloyd
Heihachi
Banjo-Kazooie

On top of:
Daisy
Inkling
Ridley
The Belmonts
Chrom
Dark Samus
K. Rool

It’s already huge with what’s confirmed.
Imagine the rest on the list being confirmed?
Etika would never get out of the hospital.

Edit: I guess disconfirmed the first 3 while typing. Should’ve known better.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Random characters? What does that mean?
Ok

How is it random characters though

I mean richer Chrom and K. Rool and stage morph

Dracula as a boss

Is correct
That's what I'm trying to figure out, do they mean it was random guesses at characters? That would still lead me to believe it was someone with actual information because Richter and stage morph with Draculer are too hard to guess
Random characters as in random letters/symbols.

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^

If the post is real, which she just told us it is, then the leak is real. No matter what the admin claims. Unless you actually think that amount of correct characters and STAGE MORPH were lucky guesses

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
Guessing Simon AND Richter as well as Chrom and K. Rool AND STAGE MORPH is pretty hard to get right. He also said Dracula is a boss. How can that be a coincidence?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom